She's Back on His Track

I Regret My Decision...

Chansung's POV

"Okay... So what are we going to clear first?" I asked. Everybody looked confused... But, then Himchan speak up.

"Umm... Can I go first?" 

"Sure." I said.

"Okay.... *sigh* I want to clear about my relationship with YoonA. I am not dating her. We are just friends. Just friends. I didn't know that you guys see that as dating. Or, YoonA brought me to that state without me realizing. I'm sorry, Joo. I didn't mean too... I am really really sorry."

Moment of silence... 

But then Bunny smiled reply, "It's OK oppa... I really love you and I am afraid to lose you. Because of that, I was shocked until unconscious. I don't want to lose you." Himchan smiled softly.

"Thank you, Joo." Himchan spoke again. Bunny replied with a small nod.

"Ah... YoonA," I said, " I want to ask you. Please don't misunderstand it. Why did you walk together with Himchan at night, 7pm every day?"

"Eo... I.... Actually, I liked Himchan oppa since I first enter university." YoonA said it with a flustered face.

"Ah... Love at first sight." I said suddenly. Everybody looked at me. "A.. Please continue it, YoonA"

"Ne.. I did a lot of things to make Himchan oppa recognize me. And it worked. We became friends. It took 3 years for me to do that. But, not long after that Joo went in to the university. I met her and we became close friends, since I'm the first person she met back then. Automatically, Himchan oppa also became close to her. One day, Himchan oppa proposed her to become his girlfriend. It's a shocking news and action for me. After all the hard work I've done in 3 years to be close to him is in vain. Joo only needed 6 months to 'attract' Himchan oppa. At first I'm okay and not affected. But, slowly my heart can't accept reality. I became jealous and all. So, I decided to do that. But, knowing my best friend collapse after seeing what I've done, my heart slowly hurts and realize. I regret my decision of making my own best friend jealous and suffer. I'm sorry. I am really sorry, Joo." She told us all of it. Now I know why... Actually she's not that bad after all...

"YoonA... You should tell me from the first. But, all of it had passed... Just let it go. I forgive you, YoonA. I can't get mad at you, because you're my best friend. Hahaha"

"Joo, gomawoyo..." YoonA smiled to her.

Oh why oh why... Seeing all of this happened, my heart doesn't feel right. Am I jealous or something?

Right... I still have feelings for her. Damn it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

After all the clearness (?) happened yesterday, my Bunny is back on his track, Himchan's track. I feel useless right now...

Sigh... What to do. I still have feelings for Bunny. I really really regret what I've done to her in the past. But, there must be a reason behind this all. There must be a way even though it's just a small hole. Maybe I should take some rest and reflection?

Since I'm still in my break, I can do anything freely. 

Should I search a place that's not too crowded? Ah, a park is enough.

Okay, I should do some research with my iPad....

After couples of minutes, I found a park that's pretty enough for me to do some reflection.

So, my plan is I grab a coffee first. Then, go to the park with taxi. Then, 100 m before the park, I like to walk. I can sit there while listening to music, draw stuff, and write things. I think I can spend a lot of time there... Hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I am walking on the sidewalk to the park I searched before. I brought my iPad, a note book with a pen, a novel, my iPod, and my coffee I bought on the way. 

It feels great walking here... There are a lot of huge and beautiful trees.

Ah… I reach the park. Wow… It’s really beautiful. The plants, fountain, benches, path are all well maintained.

I pick a seat with a table near the lake. I put my coffee on the table. I lean back to the bench and slowly close my eyes. I enjoy the birds chirping sound and the breeze that blows really smooth.

Slowly I open my eyes. When my eyes are totally opened, I see a kid. She is learning how to ride a bike with her dad. She falls down a couple times. But, I hear her dad said “its ok you fall so many times. Learn from your mistakes and try to fix them to be better.”

I realized… I need to learn from my past mistakes to be a better person. I can’t keep regretting on what I’ve done in the past. Past is just a past. We couldn’t do anything to fix them. What can we do is, learn from the past to be a better one in the future.

Maybe, in the past I’m a bad man and a bad boyfriend. Bunny didn’t deserve me. She deserve a better person, it’s Himchan. Through my experience of dating with her, I could learn what kind of man I am when I’m dating. I can learn from that and be better.

Yup… I need to let go Bunny. Let her be with Himchan. He is better than me. But, that doesn’t mean that I can’t be her friend and protect her right? We still can be friends, good friends. We’re just not a good match for a couple to be a boyfriend and girlfriend.

Author’s POV

Chansung had reflected a lot of things about his feeling toward her and his past life. He spent the rest of the day in the park until the sun set. He went back to his hotel with a taxi. He took a quick shower and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun!

I'm back with the 7th Chapter after my Final Test week!

How have you been? I'm still tired, because I stay up late so many times to study... I hope I can recover soon!

My holiday is coming closer! I can update more often! YAY! 

My plan, this story will come to an end. Soon? Maybe :p It depends to your responds too...

But, don't worry! I have come up an idea for a new story. The plot is interesting too! (Maybe :p)

Please give me responds and some feedbacks in the comments. So I can satisfy you more! And if you want, please subscribe my story! 

Thank you and I'm sorry for the long update TT__TT Annyeong!