Close

My 'Instructor,' L.Joe [hiatus]

 

MY POV:

 

On my back, I could fell something hard push against me.

Is it that?

I turned slightly, but was stopped, as I was pushed against my supposed instructor- Lee Byunghun. And that hard thing was his stomach; I think maybe his hard abs, as I felt them behind me like a wall of some sort.

 

“Well, seeing as you’re in this pose right now,” he said, this time I could hear and feel that his breathing was unsteady as well. Well, I’m not in this pose voluntarily, LEE BYUNGHUN. You kind of got me into it and my body isn’t able to move. WHO DO YOU THINK YO-

 

“Let’s practice an easy move,” I felt my right hand move up slightly, reaching towards shoulder height.

 

“One that you can do pretty easily, and it’s pretty hard to fail at it,” I felt his other hand push my waist slightly, swaying to the opposite side. I felt his foot hit against mine gently, frightening my still shaky legs due to the sudden movement.

 

“And you move your legs to the side like this,” OH, SO WE’RE DANCING NOW. OKAY. FINE LEE BYUNGHUN. WE’LL DO IT YOUR WAY THIS TIME. LEE BYUNGHUN-1 ME- 0.

 

“And then you shake your hand like this to the side and take two steps across, then we move back, two steps across.”

 

YES! I THINK. WELL I’M DANCING RIGHT NOW. I DON’T KNOW IF YOU COULD CALL IT DANCING ACTUALLY.

 

I felt his breath against my neck again, as I shuddered slightly.  I think I should like cover my neck with a scarf next time, in order to stop this weird feeling.

 

OKAY. PAUSE AGAIN. CAN’T HE SHOW ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. HE IS SO, SO, SO CLOSE TO ME.

My back hit against him (I think abs/stomach/hard muscle of some sort/LEE BYUNGHUN) and I felt the need to open my mouth, that felt like it was permanently closed tightly.

 

“Ummmm,” I finally managed to say; after what felt like hours of being pressed against him. It felt weird and unusual, but I couldn’t let him have it his way and wanted to be able to move freely.

We had done the move only twice, but it felt like time had stopped and it was really just the two of us in the practice room. Well, we were, but like it was just us.

 

“Do you think I could practice?” I felt his grip on my hand loosen up, the hand on my waist moving away as well.

 

“Well, as long as you don’t fall, or like anything. Do you get it now?” His voice seemed to falter towards the end, as I couldn’t manage to look straight at him in the eyes, embarrassed at what we had just done. Not that we did anything bad or anything. Arghh, that sounded so wrong!

 

I looked up to see him, look at me, starting from my face and all the way to my legs. Suddenly his phone rang, as he pulled it out of his pocket, looking at me quickly before picking up.

 

“Yobeseyo?”

I looked up  to him, catching his eyes and then looking elsewhere straight away, my cheeks feeling flushed, feeling bad that I was hearing into his conversation.

 

“Oh, nae. Now?” I walked over to my bag, picking out my own phone from inside, ping slowly so as not to be too loud.

 

“Okay, I’ll see you soon, bye.” He ended the call, as I turned to face him.

 

“Um, I guess you can practice now, but I have to leave early. I’ll see you next practice.” He said hurriedly, and I felt bad that I was keeping him waiting.

 

“Oh, okay, bye. Have fun I guess,”

 

“Yeah, see you,”

 

I looked back at my phone. My wall paper was Jaejoong. I remembered that he too didn’t have it to easy when he was a trainee as well. Oppa, I’ll practice now. And I’ll practice hard. Please look over me.