Night

My 'Instructor,' L.Joe [hiatus]

 

MY POV:

Okay, so if I work according to Jiae unnie’s plans, then that means I’m left to do the duet with the guy known as erthun. Regardless of the fact that he’s a bit hot. (who can ignore his abs, after seeing them!)

Jaejoong, why couldn’t I just stay at SM instead? I could have debuted with f(x) if I had stayed.

I wouldn’t have had to run into the need for an ‘instructor.’

I typed in my passcode, realising that I had kept the same background- and was yet to change it.

Byunghun’s face looked up to me, his selca taking skill were pretty pro- as it showed off himself from a high angle, making him look taller than he really was. Cheat.

 

Aigoo, I feel like my maths teacher- talking about angles!

But the way his cute monolids looked up at me; the angle of the bridge of his nose, high but not too high; the way he sort of smiled, but smirked, but managed to still look y; the way black makes him stand out more- the manliness driving me insane, my own hormones about to explode; you would think that he was the greatest guy ever- a perfect , not too much and I’m not some sort of pedo-noona (seeing as I was younger than just about every fellow trainee), however our relationship was meant to be that of an instructor and a um, student? I guess. So either way, there is a no go in planning for any sort of relationship, other than that. A no go _____.

Practice earlier had tired me out completely. Jiae had found out that Myungsoo had some ‘thing’ for that new girl group, After School, making it nearly impossible to back out of plans for choosing a dance to learn. Having already chosen ‘Ah,’ she had already gotten the choreo recorded on her laptop, bringing it in to help us practice. However, I took it in a positive light and made sure to rehearse properly, thinking that maybe I could show my new moves to Chanhee oppa, both of us beginning to eat together after practice sometimes.

 

Who knows? Maybe Chanhee and I will become like Jiae and Myungsoo.

But I had to push that thought away, waiting for Chanhee to (get his braces off) ask me out, before I placed a foot elsewhere.

I placed my phone on my bedside table, before plonking myself down on top of my bed, feeling tired and ready to sleep. I remembered what I had been told earlier.

 

“You got a transfer from Korean Kent Foreign High School to Korea Arts High School”

“Transfer starts tomorrow, your new uniform is here,”

 

I guess it’s great for a transfer, so that just means I’m stuck with one thing only.

The bright yellow attention seeking uniform! :S

Oh well, it’s only for a few more years anyway and then I’ll be out of school forever!

I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling, my mind deciding to picture Byunghun, my instructor.

 

The way his lips moved, were just so uhh.

Made me melt the way he them slowly.

Although I was annoyed at his pondering expression, I secretly liked it, the way his eyebrows moved up as he changed facial expressions was actually pretty cute.

 

ARGH! What am I saying?!? I can’t fall for my instructor!

 

I turned to the side, facing the wall and closed my eyes, my mind deciding to picture Byunghun’s smirk.

 


BYUNGHUN’S POV:

She left.

I kiss like a fish?!?

Well, how was I supposed to know how to kiss properly, I haven’t had my first kiss yet!

I soon left the practice room and made my way home, thinking of ____ and her lips and curves an-

I SHOULDN’T THINK ABOUT HER LIKE THIS!

I took in a deep breath, taking in nice, fresh air that smelt like flowers.

I wonder if ____’s hair smells like flowers?

 

After eating ramen for dinner, I sat cross-legged on the lounge, the same lounge that ____ had sat on the last (and first) time she had come over.

I glanced towards the window, nightfall already setting in Seoul as I saw the shine of the moon come through the small gap in the kitchen window.

Somehow, my fingers made their way to the address book of my phone, scrolling down to _____’s name.

Without thinking, I pressed the green call button.

I gasped in shock, thinking of what I had just done. Can’t back out now, can I?

 

It rang once.

It rang twice. No one ever picks in the first two rings anyway!

It rang three times. Is it too late? I looked up at the wall clock, to see the time was 9.45pm.

 

Yobeseyo?

 


poll-time! ;D