Candy

My 'Instructor,' L.Joe [hiatus]

Not exactly rated, but a make out session ahead ;)

If you're younger than like 15, I hope you haven't actually been reading this fic! You're underage, sorry :'(


A/n:

Eottokhae = What do I do now?!?                                  Jinja = really

Unnie = older sister/friend that's a girl from the perspective of a female                                             Pabo = fool


 

MY POV:

I had always listened to my parents when they told me to be aware of white vans and old men handing out candy. But this candy was different.

And it wasn’t eye candy either.

But ear candy.

 

*flashback*

“So for our showcases- we’ll be having group performances, some solos and duets.” One of the managers said- his eyesight looking directly at me when he mentioned ‘duets.’ I shrugged of the idea, thinking that it was just a coincidence that our eyes met at the exact time.

Truthfully, I was more than happy to do a solo- seeing as there weren’t enough female trainees for a group performance. My thought bubble burst, the thought of doing a solo for the showcase disappearing as the manager asked Byunghun and I to stay back after the meeting. That Chanhee guy waved bye, as the rest walked out as well, Jiae walking out with Myungsoo.

 

“So for you two,” I heard Byunghun turn to face me, but I kept my eyes on the manager- not wishing to see a pondering face on Byunghun.

“Because you’ve worked so closely together,” oh, manger-nim; how you’ve nailed it so perfectly!

“That you will do a duet together for the showcase.” I coughed in surprise, my eyes widening as my brain processed the sudden and shocking information.

“The song for the duet will be ‘My Ear Candy,’ that new one with Taecyeon and Baek Jiyoung,”

Manager-nim’s phone suddenly rang, with an urgent message apparently, as he left me with ert-hun, the instructor- with a smirk on his face.

*end of flashback*

 

“Eottokhae, Unnie?” I asked Jiae in desperation, although we were of the same age and pretty close friends- there were times like this where you really needed an unnie figure in life- and where she fit in perfectly.

“I would do anything just to get out of it!” I continued, my voice pleading to find some sort of magical solution to get out of the showcase performance, without dropping my trainee status.

“And I would do anything just to be in your place with Myungsoo oppa instead,” she replied in a dreamy trance like state. I snapped her out of her thoughts as I clapped loudly in front of her.

“Ah, jinja?”

“Yes, and I need a solution now, right nowww!” I leaned back against the wall in the practice room- only two of us had come in to practice some choreography, as we sat there deep in thought instead.

“_____, how desperately do you want to debut,” Jiae questioned, her eyes moving away from her phone to me again.

“As desperately as I want to get out of the duet with Byunghun,”

“Hmm, then I guess there’s only one thing to do,”

“And that is?” I raised my eyebrow hoping for the best plan to come out.

 

“Do the duet.”

 

 


BYUNGHUN’S POV:

Lollies. Chocolate. Candy.

Candy.

For the record, ear candy.

 

Manager-nim had walked out of the practice room, which left me and candy.

Ear candy.

I smirked at the thought.

I heard it again, her ear candy sounding loud, as she spoke near me. Her voice sounding stern, but y. The way the tone of her voice went up and down as she spoke. The way her lips moved. Her lips looked like candy. Beautiful, red and y. A perfect fit for her, not too big and not too small.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she took a step forward, closer to me.

“Byunghun-ah,”

“As ear candy is a y concept, I need you to teach me how to do it,” she winked back at me ily.

I took a step forward, as I took her hand, my arms wrapping around her waist as I pulled her into a tango-like pose. Her lips moved near mine, hesitating slightly, before I crashed my own lips onto hers, unwilling to wait for even another second. I moved closer towards me, our kiss deepening as our tongues moving about together.

 

Ouch.

 

I felt something stamp against my foot hard, as I saw ___ look at me in surprise.

 

“Ooops, sorry,” she said looking at me cutely.

“It looked like you were making out with a fish, before I decided to pull you out of your daydream,” she said snickering slightly. Argh. Damn Lee Byunghun. You made a fool of yourself in front of her!

“I have to go, I have practice with Jiae,” she said hurriedly, before leaving the practice room. It was just my thoughts and I as I walked towards the exit, wondering how I was going to get out of the stupid pabo image I just made.

 


Parkjaelee has a secret ^^ Although she’s not that excited, but still excited, it’s actually her birthday in two days ;D hehe, finally it’s the end of June (or the financial year, for those fellow commerce students!) I’ll finally be the same age as Byunghun again ^^ nvm about the boringness, but it’s a secret between you and me, okay? Parkjaelee xo


So who wants to do the duet? ;)