No Way

My 'Instructor,' L.Joe [hiatus]

 

MY POV:

 

Or in fact, who I saw.

 

Dressed in casual gear, Lee Byunghun, my instructor, was sitting on a seat, snickering at me. He had his phone in his hands, both headphones dangling out. Next to him, he had a box. A pink one. But that’s beside the point.

 

Like.

Oh. My. No. Way.

Did he hear everything I just said. Like aloud?

 

“Hi, um, instructor!” I said politely, in hopes that he had his headphones in his ears the whole time and didn’t hear a single thing of what I had just said. Or maybe that I didn’t actually say any of it aloud at all.

 

“Hey, um, just wondering,”

 

Oh no. It’s that pondering face again. Go away pondering face. You ponder too much ! And when you do ponder, the ideas that come out aren’t good, actually not good at all.

 

“I’m hoping you were referring to,” he said, then cleared his throat, pausing slightly.

 

I felt my hands get all sweaty, shaking slightly in nervousness. The same hands that had scrunched up in anger at his name. No. arghhhh. Can’t let down my guard now. MY STUPID, STUPID, STUPID MOUTH THAT BLABS WITHOUT CHECKING IF WHAT IT BLABS OUT IS ACTUALLY OKAY! It’s okay when I’m in debating but not now I guess. Not right now at all.

That PONDERING FACE GOT EVEN MORE SERIOUS, his eyebrows creasing a bit more in the middle.

 

THIS IS LIKE THE LONGEST PAUSE EVER >:I GET GOING, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU HEARD!! I decided to break this pause that seemed to continue, as I looked to see him change faces, BACK TO THAT PONEDRING EXPRESSION :’( GAHHH, I think I’m going to die of anxiety, right here and I haven’t even debuted yet! THAT’S IT, I’M BREAKING IT NOWWWW!

 

“Um, referring to w-who, I mean what?” I nervously stuttered.

“Oh, um,” he snickered once again.

 

OH,MY. HE IS ACTUALLY PRETTY HOT WHEN HE SNICKERS. ARGHHH! NO WAY! WHAT AM I SAYING?!? Saranghaejaejoongbaby<3youandmeforevevaaaa!

 

“That you were actually referring to the actor Lee Byunghun,” he said, his face finally moving away from that bad, bad, bad, pondering expression.

 

PAUSE. WAIT. ONE MOMENT.

THE ACTOR.

THE LEE BYUNGHUN.

THAT LEE BYUNGHUN.

BRILLIANT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOUR PARENTS NAMING YOU AFTER HIM, well I’m not so sure about that, but I think so anyway;

 

“Oh yeah, of course. Like he is one of our topics for debating and I was thinking of arguments.”

 

Yeah, play it cool. I think it’s working.

Or not.

THE RE-APPEARANCE OF THE PONDERING EXPRESSION…

 

“Oh, really?” he said, his eyebrows pushing in together, looking like he had a monobrow. Oh, my, he still is actually pretty cute!

 

“What exactly is the topic?”

“Wait, what exactly did you hear?” I asked, looking at him curiously.

“Hmmm,”

 

WHAT TYPE OF ANSWER IS THAT?

AND THAT PONDERING EXPRESSION AFIHJNASLIEURGBSN;EGJKNL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

JUST ANSWER ALREADY!

 

“The bit about B standing for being mean,” He finally replied, snickering.

or the bit about U standing for Ugly?” I felt my cheeks turn a bright red, feeling flushed of embarrassment.

 

GREAT ONE ___! NOW WHAT DO I DO T.T

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

 

“Um, I guess I was annoyed at the fact that he’s so perfect and I was attempting to find, um, make some sort of flaws about him.” I managed to say, my breath feeling quite unsteady. He took a step forward, my heart beat increasing at its own pace. I felt butterflies- no birds – fly through my stomach, pushing about, as I shifted the weight in my legs, feeling a bit shaky. Before I could move, he was standing right behind me, my legs feeling so shaky that I was pretty sure that he would notice them. I felt his warm breath, breathing out and reaching my neck. Wow, he’s really close to me, like right behind me. What’s he going to do? I felt something warm touch my hand, wrapping itself around my own hand. I couldn’t even move, or take a step or anything. Oh my. Like my body isn’t listening to me. WAKE UP BRAIN!

 

“Oh, I see. When you’re angry, you scrunch your hands cutely like this?” he whispered into my ear, my hands still wrapped by his own. I let out a breath that I didn’t actually know that I was holding in before. I didn’t even realise that my hands were still scrunched up. And cutely? More like ANGRILY! OH AND BRAIN, PLEASE WORK, AND MOVE AWAY FROM HIM ASAP!!

I felt his other hand wrap around my waist lightly, my heart beating so hard and fast that it felt like it was going to beat out of my body. I felt his body against mine, something that I hadn’t done before. I never really got to intimate with guys, thinking that there was plenty of time in the future to get snuggly with a future boyfriend. But. Um. Now this is my instructor, right behind me and I have a brain that is incapable of actually listening to me.

 

“I’ve never done this before,” feeling his warm breath against my neck as I felt like this was one of those moments, like in Korean Dramas or American Shows like Gossip Girl, where the leads lean in closer, and then they;

 

“I’m very nervous right now,” he said, this time I could sense some shakiness in his voice. Still sounding pretty seductive to me. I should probably get my ears checked soon. Oh my, and his English is just so knlnnvrknsknjjjjfsljfn;aolvb s;lb sl;bnjk! I really shouldn’t be thinking like this at all! And boy, you aren’t the only one that’s nervous, I replied in my head, in an attempt for the birds in my stomach to disappear, soon hopefully.

 

I felt the grip of his hand tighten around mine, unsure of what was to happen. Why are we in this pose? And I’ve only known you for two days!

 

His hands were soft, wrapping against mine warmly. It felt like it was meant to be. But he’s my instructor. This isn’t meant to happen. Please let go of me and continue our lesson; I’ll never talk out loud again!

Or be mean!

Or insult you!

Not that I actually did, as of course, I was talking about someone else!

 

 

On my back, I could feel something hard push against me.