Early

My 'Instructor,' L.Joe [hiatus]

 

MY POV:

 

Then there was our first lesson;

 

I managed to get to our practice room early- my math teacher being absent so we had our last two classes off, allwoing us to leave early. I placed my bag down on the floor, happy to get rid of the ‘weight’ of my books off my back. I turned around, facing the mirror, as I saw the big ‘TOP Media’ sign behind me. On the side of the wall, there were a few posters of Shinhwa, the owner of Top Media. They had been together since forever, being one of the longest lasting bands in the world of Korean Pop.

I remember my older brother singing some of their songs- as he saw them as his role models. They were pretty cool I guess and I couldn’t decide who my favourite was, thinking that they all were pretty hot and they all definitely had talent. Then there were SS501, Super Junior and my favourites- DBSK. I loved Jaejoong- hot visual, husky voice and of course incredibly y. Six pack abs. That were indeed incredibly hotttt. Pretty sure I could go on for hours, or even days talking about Jaejoong’s hotness and why he should indeed be my future husband somehow.

I looked back to the wall, besides the guy bands there were a few other posters, ones that the boy trainees had put up as inspiration. They were truly inspiration to me, as I wanted to be like them. SNSD, Wonder Girls and KARA were all up there, as well as some old goodies- Baby V.O.X, Fin.KL and of course S.E.S. The boys originally had put them up there as they aspired to become so popular, that they would be actually able to meet them. Me, on the other hand, looked up to them, wanting to be the girl that everyone wanted, the pretty, the talented, the actress, the one that was all of them- one who no one would be able to resist. Maybe people would have a poster of me put up on the walls of practice/training rooms, wanting to be me and meet me. Now that would be pretty cool.

 

But I had one problem.

To get there, I had a few steps to go;

-Practice my singing more.

-Keep my study grades up, or I would be dropped as a trainee.

-Continue my language learning skills - being fluent in English already, I felt that I had to work on my Japanese, personally looking up to BoA as inspiration.

 

And then there was one thing-

 

My dancing skills.

 

Being assigned to an ‘instructor’ rather than a teacher, I think that I would have preferred being with a teacher more. One that was older than me. A lot older than me. Compared to Byunghun Lee.

 

Lee Byunghun.

 

Lee Byunghun.

 

Lee Byunghun.

 

I thought of his name angrily.

 

Stupid un-same age friends rule. Grrrrr.

My hands scrunched up in anger. Punching the air before me.

 

I looked back into the mirror- speaking out loud.

 

L- L stands for the Lee family

E- stands for exactly

E- stands for elegant

 

The Lee family is exactly elegant.

I had to be nice to his surname, seeing as it wasn’t directly him, but rather all the Lee’s out there as well.

 

HIS TURN NOW!

B- Being mean

Y- Young-looking

U- Ugly, compared to my super y and hot Jaejoong hehehe

N- Not nice

G- Grrrrr

H- umm, I’ll have to come back to this one.

U- Ugly x 2

N- not-same age friends.

 

Satisfied, I turned slightly, noticing the door to the practice room was open. Hmm, pretty sure I left it closed. I took a step forward, then heard snickering coming from the other corner of the practice room.

 

I turned, my eyes opening widely at what I saw.