the talk

endless waiting

 

 

when you woke up, you saw Gongchan is still asleep, holding your hand. you smile as you slowly get up and walk to get drink outside. Before you leave, you put blanket over him. You walked to a cafeteria and order two bottles of juice and sandwiches for you and Gongchan. You were sitting on one of the bench just outside the cafeteria, looking at the garden when someone sit next to you.

"Jinyoung..." you said, when you see his face.

He smiles at you and look at you holding two bottles and two sandwiches.

"You're going to eat all that?" he asked and you giggled.

"no, it's for Gongchan... He's still asleep so i think i should get him something to eat..." you smile.

"You like him,___?" Jinyoung asked and your head shift directly at him.

You blushed and smile again, this time a bit wider.

"yeah, i think..." you said looking at the children running around.

"Even if i told you i like you, would you still like him?" Jinyoung asked again.

You searched his eyes for any lies but the only thing you can find is honesty. You bit your lips and sigh.

"If you told me that few months ago [just pretend it's been months since you like him XP], i'd be more than thrilled.. I might even jump around and cry now..." you said.

Jinyoung held his breath as you continue.

"But now, i don't think we're meant to be,jinyoung... I.. I like Gongchan.. I love him.. He's the guy i can love and be comfortable with. My heart would beat twice faster but i can still be myself... I.. i like it when he hugs me, i like his warmth... I'm sorry jinyoung" you said as you look at him with teary eyes.

He smiles and sighed.

"I guess i'm too late huh..." he chuckled.

"Yeah..." you smile and he lightly flicked your head.

"you're supposed to say 'i'm sorry jinyoung' and cry pabo. Not 'yeah'.. what kind of friend are you?" he joked and you laughed.

"I'm sorry jinyoung." you faked a sob. "there, happy now?" you stuck out your tongue.

"yeah." he smiles.

"well, i better get back now... I don't want Gongchan to panicked. see you,jinyoung" you smile and walked away.

"___" Jinyoung called you when you're a bit far.

You turned around and look at him.

"what?" you asked.

"He's a good guy. You guys would make a great couple" he smiled.

You smiled back at him.

"I know!" you said and laughed. But before you he left, you continued.

"Maybe you should be with Krystal! That way we can have double date together!" you teased and he looked at you in disbelief.

"You know she dislike me right? I'd die before we can even hang out together" he said and both of you laugh.

***

2011/05/31 tuesday

By Seoulchae

sorry i didn't update yesterday TT^TT

i'll update some more.. cause this fic might end soon.

2 or 3 chapters more i think :D