05

On Rainy Days

Jihyo slipped into a black cocktail dress that just reached the top of her knees. She bent down and strapped a handgun with a silencer around her right thigh. She grabbed a black clutch off her bed, slipped into sleek black heels and walked to her body length mirror, applying red lipstick. As soon as she was satisfied with her appearance, she left her flat quickly and walked downstairs to board the black van with out windows.

"Damn," G.O whistled as soon as Jihyo got onto the van.

"Shut up," Jihyo said with a slight smile, hitting his head with her clutch.

Seungho started the engine as Thunder and Eunjung started to get ready. The van was unlike usual vans, it had been adjusted to the team's needs, with computer software built in by the passenger seats. There was also a surface that could be used for their laptops.

Pulling out a briefcase, Eunjung took out 6 earpieces and handed them to the other members. She pulled out three additional small cameras and handed them to Seungho, G.O and Jihyo who quickly attached them to their bodies, familiar with their usual pre-mission routine. Thunder took out four laptops and turned them on as Eunjung fixed the frequencies for the earpieces. The group sat in silence as they watched the two techs setting everything up. Soon after, Seungho slowed the van to a stop and parked a distance away from the club's entrance.

"11:30pm," Mir read the clock. "Bang on time as usual, hyung."

Seungho smirked in response. "Is it okay here for signal?"

"Yeah, it's fine," Thunder replied, concentrating on one of the laptops in front of him. He opened up various programmes on the laptop and was busily typing away. Eunjung sat next to him, another laptop in front of her, doing the same thing as Thunder. Seungho left the driver's seat and jumped in with the rest of the members at the back.

"There," Eunjung said with a flourish a few minutes later.

She put the laptop down in front of her and Thunder did the same. There, on their two laptop screens, were images rigged from the security cameras inside the club. Seungho, Mir, G.O and Jihyo peered into the laptops to gain a better image of what the club looked like inside. It would be easier if they had a mental image of what the interior looked like before going in.

On the third laptop, Eunjung had pulled up several programmes, ready to rig the security cameras and electricity just in case something went wrong and they needed to get out quickly. Thunder had pulled up a programme on the fourth laptop that showed a floor plan of the club, and another programme which controlled the earpieces as well as showing the images from the cameras that Seungho, G.O and Jihyo were wearing.

"11:35pm," Seungho said, glancing at his watch. "G.O and I will go in now. Mir, find your station in 5 minutes time. Jihyo, come in around... 11:50pm. That should give you enough time to get in and find him."

Jihyo and Mir nodded at the leader's orders. Seungho and G.O got out of the van, straightening their suits as they did so. Mir and Jihyo watched them from the van as they walked towards the club.

"Look at G.O trying to be all cool," Mir scoffed.

"As if you could do better," Jihyo laughed.

"Watch and learn!" Mir challenged her.

"Yah, I heard that..." They heard G.O's irritated muttering through their earpieces. Jihyo and Mir looked at each other, suppressing their laughter after clearly having forgotten about their earpieces.

Exactly 5 minutes later, Mir left the van and walked towards the direction of the club in a similar manner to G.O. He disappeared into a dark alleyway a distance away from the entrance.

"Mir, stop trying so hard," Jihyo laughed into the earpiece.

"Yah...!" Mir said in a suppressed tone. Jihyo could imagine his expression and laughed quietly.

Jihyo turned to the laptops and watched the footage from the cameras. She watched as G.O moved towards the bar, sitting down on one end of the bar. G.O conversed with the bartender before he walked away, returning again with the drink he had ordered.

"Target approaching," Seungho said in a low voice through their earpieces. "Purple suit. Moving to bar. Thunder."

Hearing his cue, Thunder turned to one of the laptops and zoomed in one of the windows of the programme. A blonde man wearing a purple suit jacket entered the frame. He sat down on one of the bar stools and called a bartender towards him.

"That's the insider," Thunder said calmly. "The bartender. I think he's supposed to..."

The bartender moved out of the frame.

"Yeah, he's taking a package out now... Just tipped it into the drink," G.O confirmed quietly.

Jihyo glanced at her watch. 11:50pm. "Time for the fun to begin."

She left the van and walked towards the club. Fluttering her eyelashes at the bouncers by the door, she smiled sweetly at them as they let her in without doing a body check. As she walked in, she discreetly glanced around the room, taking in all the details in one look. She made a mental note of the doors in the club except for the main door that she had entered through. Glancing to her left, she saw Seungho stand by the bar, a little distance away from G.O, also holding a drink.

Jihyo made her way slowly towards the bar, spotting the victim with his arm draped across a girl's shoulders. She smirked a little as she made her way towards the bar. Leaning over the bar right next to the victim, she called for the bartender.

"Well, hello there," a voice drawled to the right of Jihyo.

Jihyo smirked as she turned to face the owner of the voice who was checking her out, glancing her from head to toe.

"I don't believe we've met before," he slurred. Letting go of the girl next to him, he turned his body to face her. The girl threw Jihyo a glare and stalked off. "Kwon Jiyong, but you can call me G-Dragon."

"Charming," Jihyo replied, edging ever so slightly closer to him with her body.

The victim smirked as he noticed her action, feeling the heat emitting from her body. He wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her even closer to him as Jihyo gasped softly.

'ert,' Jihyo thought to herself but smiled seductively to him on the outside, playing her part.

Jihyo turned her body around to face him and leaned towards his ear. "How about we take this somewhere private?"

The victim smirked as he heard her words, downing the rest of his drink. "I like the way you think."

Without another word, he stood up stumbling and took her hand, leading her away from the bar and towards one of the doors by the back. They were suddenly met with a muffled version of the music playing in the main room. The cool air in the corridor breezed past Jihyo's smooth skin, a welcome cooldown from the stuffy dancefloor in the main room. The victim led her to one of the rooms in the corridor as he turned to face the two large men in suits that had followed them from the main room.

"Stay outside," he ordered as the men nodded, taking their position outside the room in stiff postures.

Jihyo opened the door of the room, turning to face the victim and wrapping her arms around his neck. He smirked at her one last time before pushing her into the room, closing the door behind him as they landed on the soft leather seats. He wrapped his hands around her waist and leaned towards her neck, trailing kisses up to her jaw and finally onto her lips. Jihyo had no choice but to return the kiss, with as much passion as she could force herself to give. As he kissed her fiercely, his hands started to trail down from her waist towards her . Jihyo placed her hands on top of his, stopping him from trailing down further. She pulled his hands back up to her waist as she turned her body so that he was sitting on the seats and she was almost straddling him. He continued to kiss her fiercely as Jihyo heard a voice in her earpiece.

"Seungho, G.O. Two men outside their room," Thunder said.

"Done," G.O said a few seconds later.

The victim's kisses became weak, filled with less passion. Jihyo pulled away and looked at him as he screwed his face up in pain. He put a hand on his forehead as he blinked several times. His body became weak and slumped backwards. Jihyo got up from him and watched as his body gradually became weaker and weaker, falling unconscious into an awkward position on the leather seats.

"All clear," Thunder said into the earpiece. The words Jihyo had been waiting for all night.

Jihyo pulled the handgun that was strapped onto her thigh and pointed it at the victim's head.

"Sorry, sweetheart."

She pulled the trigger and the bullet passed through the side of his head with a 'pew' sound, lodging itself into the leather seats behind him. Jihyo put the handgun back in its place and walked out of the room, met by Seungho and G.O with the two bodyguards unconscious at their feet. She nodded at them before they moved swiftly back towards the main room. They reached a door on the opposite side of the room and walked outside, a van pulling up in front of them to pick them up. Thunder got out of the driver's door and let Seungho in before going into the back with Jihyo and G.O.

"Too easy," G.O exclaimed as they drove off. "Damn, Jihyo. You're lucky Joon wasn't here, we'd never see the end of his wrath if he saw the way you acted tonight."

Jihyo frowned at him and hit his head. "Yah, shut up."

Eunjung let out a small giggle as Seungho and Thunder laughed. G.O smirked as he rubbed the spot on his head where Jihyo hit him, knowing that she knew he was right. They slowed down in front of the alleyway that Mir was hiding in and he boarded the van quickly.

"That was so boring, I hate being on lookout on an easy mission," Mir pouted.

"Tough luck being the sniper," Jihyo laughed.

Mir scowled at her.