Chapter 2

No.1 Fan!

"Woohyun, please get ready. All of the fans are waiting for you." Woohyun's manager as well as a hyung, Sunggyu warned.

 

 

"Okay, hyung." Woohyun replied, combing his hair.

 

 

"How many of them will be coming?" Woohyun questioned. Sunggyu shrugged.

 

 

"About 500 would come. But not all of those get the sign. 150 lucky fans will get chosen and the lucky one will get to meet with you. ." Sunggyu explained.

 

 

"Oh. After the fan sign, can I rest?" Woohyun asked. Sunggyu nodded.

 

 

"Do well at the fan sign and don't make the fans disappointed. Okay?" Sunggyu warned.

 

 

"Yes, hyung!" He exclaimed.

 

 

"Now, now. Go and change now. The fans will get wild if you don't get ready."

 

 

"Okay." Then Sunggyu left the room, to let the younger change his clothes. Woohyun smiled, as he looked out from the window.

 

 

"Busan, here I come." As he stared into the space and thought about certain person.

 

♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣

 

 

"Myung, I am nervous. What if I don't get chosen for the fan sign?" Sungyeol hold his friend's hand. L patted him.

 

 

"Don't worry. You will get chosen. I am sure. I spent so much for your VIP pass. If you didn't get chosen, then I will go murder those stuffs." L encouraged his friend. Sungyeol smiled. Then a loud screams echoed in the hall.

 

 

'Ahhhh~ IT'S WOOHYUN!' 'OMG! IT IS REALLY NAM!'

 

 

'He is so handsome in real.' Sungyeol looked up and saw his angel. His eyes widened.

 

 

"Oh my nam, oh my nam. He is so handsome. Am I dreaming? This is too good to be real."Woohyun waved to his fan and smiled. Sungyeol beamed.

 

 

"OMG. HE SMILED. HE FREAKING SMILE AT ME!" Sungyeol shierked. L rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Yeol, stop being crazy." L told him, annoyed. Sungyeol pouted as he watched the fan girls were chosen and walked to Woohyun while gettinf his sign. He glared at the direction with jealousy. 

 

 

"Aish, seriously. Why haven't I get chosen yet?" Sungyeol huffed a sign, with annoyance.

 

 

"Patience, Yeol. You need to have patience." L told. They watched as many of the fans got chosen little by little. Finally, it was about to reach tp the limit, Sungyeol started to panic.

 

 

"Oh my nam. What should I do? Mommy, Daddy please help me. What if I don't get chosen? Ah, I will go crazy. I spent too much for this and this is seriously annoying. L-yah, what should I do? What if I don't get chosen? God, please help me! Ahhh, seriously." He blurted out in his Busan accent, even L can't understand properly. L wanted to help his friend a lot but he himself cannot do anything. He sighed. More lucky fans got chosen and L saw that Sungyeol is nervous, his hands were trembling. L wanted to laugh at his best friend's sight as well as pity him. He took his handkerchief and wiped his best friend's sweat.

 

 

"Yeol, you are so nervous. Here, have your Americano."

 

 

"I don't feel like drinking it. You drink it." L sighed. He felt useless. He can'teven help his bestfriend to keep calm. He watched Sungyeol trembles more when it reaches to a last person. But unfortunately, the last person was chosen. Sungyeol sighed. Then they waited for the lucky person who will get to meet Nam Woohyun personally, at the back stage. The announcer randomly picked up the ball in the box and opened.

 

 

"The lucky person is, seat no. 252, Park Hyomin-sshi, congratulations." Sungyeol felt his world apart. L hold his friend's hand. He knew that he couldn't do anything about this and he pity his friend. Lee Sungyeol is one of the Nam Woohyun's big fan he knew. No one really don't like as much as his best friend do.

 

 

"Thanks you, everybody who comes to this fan sign. I am really grateful to all of you. I will sure come Busan again." Woohyun smiled.

 

 

'Is this the end?' Sungyeol thought weakly. 'Am I not going to meet him?' Sungyeol sighed as he looked at his favourite idol's back who is the walking away from the stage.

 

 

"This is the end, I guess." Sungyeol sighed. L patted his friend's back.

 

 

"I guess, let's go Yeol." L said. Sungyeol nodded and both of the left the hall. Sungyeol played with the keychain of Woohyun, hanged on his cellphone. It suddenly broke and fell, Sungyeol panicked. It is his Nam Woohyun's keychain after all. He walked towards it and he of course being so clumsy, knocked the key chain straightly into that room. He panicked. That room only has a star sign and that's all. He doesn't know what or who is in there. He sighed."I guess I have to take risk." He sighed as he encourage himself with a small 'Fighting' as he knocked softly on the door. But he assumed that no one is there since there is no reply. He slowly twisted the door knob and quietly entered the room. His eyes widened when he entered the room. It is NAM WOOHYUN, Sungyeol's angel, Nam Woohyun for god's sake. And he is half for his information. He would definitely has a normally, but now he is too shock for his own good. And the latter just stared back him. It was literally like a dream. The love of his life is staring him back.

 

 

"I-I accidentally knocked my precious thing in this room." And Nam Woohyun looked down and saw the key chain. Sungyeol quickly picked down the key chain and smiled sheepishly.

 

 

"Ah, s-sorry. Woohyun hyung. I didn't know that you were changing." He said awkwardly and the other boy just nodded. Sungyeol turned around and headed to his room.

 

 

'Yah, what are you doing? This is your chance. Confess your feelings.' His inner mind screamed. He shook his head to get all the thoughts away. He felt himself sweating. He sighed as he stood there for awhile. He felt the latter was staring a hole in his back.

 

 

 

'It will worth. This little risk will worth.' He encourages himself and nodded himself. Before he could turn back, the elder of the two interrupted his thoughts.

 

 

"Do you need something?" Woohyun asked and Sungyeol slowly turned around, nervous as he swallowed the lump.

 

 

"WoohyunhyungIamyourbiggestfanandIcometoyourconcerttodayalthoughididntgettomeetyoubutpleaseknowthatiloveyouandiwillalwaysbeyourfan." He blurted out. The latter raised his eyebrows in confusion.

 

(Translation- Woohyun hyung I am your biggest fan and I come to your concert today although I didn't get to meet you but please know that I love you and I will always be your fan.)

 

 

"Excuse me?" Woohyun asked. Soon, Sunggyu entered the room.

 

 

"Woohyun-ah, why are you opening the door? Oh, and who is it?" Sunggyu raised his eyebrows.

 

 

"Ah, my fan." Woohyun said. Sungyeol felt his heart at Woohyun's words.

 

 

"Excuse me, boy. Woohyun has to rest now. Please give him a break will you?" Sunggyu asked, trying to be polite as possible. Sungyeol froze for a while but he nodded.

 

 

"Ah, okay. I should be leaving then." He turned to leave the room and he quickly turned around.

 

 

"Woohyun hyung, I love you! Try hard, fighting!" He encouraged and he saw that the latter's confusion expression soon change into a smile. Woohyun smiled and nodded. Sungyeol slowly closed the door as he quickly left the room. Sungyeol felt the rainbow all over him and he forget all including the scandal. Damn that scandal, he doesn't seem to care that anymore. Because Nam Woohyun's smile changes everything. How he wishes to stare at that smile for a long time.

 

 

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol!" A voiceInterrupted Sungyeol's thoughts. He turned around and met with L's angry stare.

 

 

"Yah, where the hell have you been? I have been searching you. I thought you followed me. Are you a kid to get lost?" He scolded. Sungyeol smiled. In this way, L is literally like his mother.

 

 

"Ah, sorry. I dropped my key chain." Sungyeol smiled brightly.

 

 

"How come you are this cheerful?" L asked, confused. Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

"Nothing, Myung. Nothing. But something do happen which makes me happy." Sungyeol smiled. L just nodded.

 

 

"Let's go, L-yah." With that he linked his arm with L's and they left the hall.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

 

(Inside of Woohyun's room)

 

 

"That kid is sure something." Sunggyu remarked. Woohyun nodded.

 

 

"Umm, yeah. It is kind of weird since I don't have that kind of fan boy who confessed their love to me." Woohyun commented.

 

 

"But the way he confessed is kinda cute." Woohyun added.

 

 

"He is really good looking." Sunggyu said. Woohyun smiled as he remembers how the boy got embrassed after blurting out. That boy is sure something, he somehow looks good. Maybe even more than Woohyun does. Sunggyu suddenly interrupted his thought.

 

 

"You've worked hard, Woohyun-yah. Now you can rest." The elder patted his shoulder.

 

 

"Hyung, can I stay here for a while? I really wanted to visit Busan and I can't because of the schedule. But now I am in Busan and the schedule I have is the fan sign. Could you please phone boss that can I have a few days off? They should give me a break since I haven't gotten it well starting from my debut." Woohyun requested. Sunggyu nodded.

 

 

"I guess you can. I will try conversing the boss. He might give a break." Sunggyu said. Woohyun smiled.

 

 

"Thanks, hyung."

 

 

"Anything for you." Sunggyu smiled with his eyes disappeared.

 

 

"Now rest, I will contact you back whether you will get the break or not." Sunggyu said and left the room. Woohyun smiled as he pictured the boy before in his eyes.

 

♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣

 

Review: This chapter is about Sungyeol and L going to Woohyun's fan sign and Sungyeol didn't get chosen. (Poor him.) But you know, Wooyeol is fated and they met in an unexpected way and having a great moment before Sunggyu barging in. (er Gyu! XD) And L and Sungyeol being BFF! (I made their friendship strong since I was a Myungyeol shipper before) 

 

A/N:  I hope you all like this chapter and this chapter has a little interaction of Wooyeol! You guys don't know how much I feel grateful to have 11 subscribers and 5 wonderful comments and 1 upvote. *wipes tears* I am so happy. I probably don't know what to tell know! I don't really hope to have these subscribers. I know this won't really get reaction back since this is Wooyeol but I'm really happy to know you guys loved it. Thanks you, thanks you a million times. Please read this story well and I will try to update soon! I love you guys♥

 

woohyun-aegyo.jpg(Woohyunnie loves you all! XD )

tumblr_m4xvclUjab1qk7jgb.gif(Yah, Namu. Stop being so attractive. We will come and steal you from Sungyeollie. Don't you dare! :P)

bfriend.jpg(The choding here gives loves to the readers too! But beware Nam Woohyun won't be satisfied when you love other more than him.)

tumblr_mcmu9zpA2N1rwvm35o1_1280.jpg(Awww. :') My choding has mature! )

 

Now Wooyeol spam for my lovely reader

tumblr_lqcedjTxUz1qd3ba3o1_500.gif(Awww. I love you too my precious ship, Wooyeol)

tumblr_mdt3hwxfXF1qm9rj5o1_500.gif

 

wooyeolSM.giftumblr_lq3t6wXfQz1qhh4wao2_500.gif

tumblr_ma03icPRZH1qm9rj5o1_500.gif(Nam Woohyun is inlove, I can see it well! XD Admit it, you love our Sungyeollie, right? I can give my choding if it is you.)