Chapter 8

No.1 Fan!

Woohyun tapped his feet impatiently, as he sat in the cafe.

 

 

 

"Excuse me sir, what would you like to drink?" The waiter asked.

 

 

 

"A cuppichino for me. I will order the rest later." Woohyun said. The waiter noddes as he left. He looked at his watch,

 

 

'9:30'. He sighed. He could understand, because Sungyeol probably have to find this cafe. And he might have to come from a place which is quite far from here. He could understand. Everything cannot be done without waiting.

 

 

 

'Why am I being saint now?' Woohyun shook his head. Woohyun of course an idol has never waited. And he always made other people wait. And instead he got angry when he have to wait. But Woohyun couldn't get angry. He doesn't know why, he is a bit short tempered andthe person he waited for is Hoya.

 

 

 

'Hoya.' Woohyun cringed at the name. Woohyun hadn't thought about him for 3 years. He has forgotten him untill he met Sungyeol. Sungyeol somehow give him the strange vibes like Hoya did. He know it doesn't make sense but Woohyun could see Hoya in Sungyeol. He felt like he's with Hoya when he is with Sungyeol.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung." A voice interrupted his thoughts. He looked and smiled as the person he wanted to meet is standing in front of him.

 

 

 

"Hyung." The younger was a little panting before sitting on the chair in front of Woohyun.

 

 

 

"I am sorry, Woohyunnie hyung." He panted. Woohyun smiled at the nickname.

 

 

 

"Here, drink this water. You looktired." Woohyun handed him the water. He looked at younger who is drinking the water. He smiled.

 

 

 

 

'Like a little kid.' He remarked in his mind.

 

 

 

"Thanks, hyung. I was lost, I am sorry Woohyunnie hyung." He said as he drink the water again.

 

 

 

"Woohyunnie hyung? Is that a nickname for me?" Woohyun grinned. Sungyeol coughed. He nearly spit his water out and Woohyun handed him the handkerchief.

 

 

 

"Hyung, why so sudden?" Sungyeol asked, pouting a little. Woohyun can't himself as he reached and pinch younger's cheeks.

 

 

 

"Aigoo. You're so cute!" Woohyun smiled. The younger blushed as he touched his cheek.

 

 

 

"Hyung~" the younger cooed softly. "I am not a kid." Sungyeol whined. Woohyun smiled. He always has weakness for cuteness. Woohyun patted his head.

 

 

 

"You're a kid for me." Woohyun smiled. Sungyeol pouted and the older smiled, admiring the younger's cuteness. A cough follows.

 

 

 

"Ahem, excuse me sir. Your cuppichino is ready!" The waiter said as he served the drink. Woohyun nodded. Woohyun looked at Sungyeol.

 

 

 

 

"What do you want to drink, kiddo?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"Uh, 1 Americano for me!" Sungyeol said to the waiter. Americano. Woohyun immediately remembers Hoya. Hoya usually drinks Americano without even having his breakfast.

 

 

 

"Yah! Are you going to drink that thing without eating anything?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"I am used to it, hyung. No problem." Sungyeol said, smiling tenderly.

 

 

 

"What no problem? You must eat something!" Woohyun insisted.

 

 

 

"Hyung, it's okay!" Sungyeol denied.

 

 

 

"No, you must eat something." Woohyun didn't let the younger to speak as he turned to the waiter and

 

 

 

"2 American breakfast please." He smiled. The waiter nodded as he walked away.

 

 

 

"Hyung, you always make me cannot talk back!" Sungyeol sighed. Woohyun laughed.

 

 

 

"Of course, this is Nam Woohyun!" Woohyun smiled.

 

 

 

"So have you planned?" Woohyun nodded.

 

 

 

"Of course, I do. I planned it all night and I can't really sleep yesterday." Sungyeol yawned. Woohyun looked at him with concern.

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked and the latter nodded.

 

 

 

"Of course, I am used to it. No problem!" Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"You really are a strong kid." Woohyun said and Sungyeol laughed.

 

 

 

"Haha. Hyung is so funny!" Woohyun frowned.

 

 

 

"I am talking anything funny." Woohyun said. Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

 

"You're always funny for me!" Sungyeol said. Woohyun pouted."I am not a clown." Woohyun said and Sungyeol smiled. They chatted some nonsense untill the breakfast arrived. The waiter set their table with the breakfast and Sungyeol's Americano. Sungyeol sip his coffee as soon as it gets. Woohyun held Sungyeol's wrist.

 

 

 

"You're not drinking that without eating." Sungyeol pouted as Woohyun dragged away his coffee. Woohyun cut the food carefully while spreading butter on the bread and he pushed the plate towards the younger.

 

 

 

"Eat." He said. The younger nodded as he smiled brightly.

 

 

 

"I will eat well!" He cutely said and Woohyun beamed at the sight.

 

 

 

"You're so cute!" Woohyun smiled and the younger blushed. Both of them ate their breakfast quietly.Woohyun looked at the younger who ie eating.

 

 

 

'Just like a little kid.' He remarked in his head. He reached for his handkerchief as he leaned towards the younger. Sungyeol looked him back, with his eyes widened.

 

 

 

"H-hyung. What are you doing?" Woohyun laughed as he wiped some ketchup left on younger's corner of lips. He flicked his forehead softly and Sungyeol whined.

 

 

 

"Pabo," Woohyun smiled as he sat back and grinned at the latter's blushing face. And finally they finished eating, Sungyeol gulped down his Americano happily. The waiter come for the bill.

 

 

 

"How much is it?" Sungyeol asked as he took out his wallet.

 

 

 

"No, Yeol. I will pay." Woohyun said, grabbing the younger's wrist. Sungyeol pouted.

 

 

 

"Hyung~ You're too much." He whined.

 

 

 

"Mehrong!" Woohyun stuck out his tongue childishly and he paid the waiter. Both of them walked out of the café.

 

 

 

"So, where are we heading to?"

 

 

 

"We're taking a bus to go to U-dong, Haeundae-gu." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"But seriously hyung, are you really going like this?" He asked while eyeing Woohyun from head to toe.

 

 

 

"Yeah, why?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"Then I am sure your vacation will be ruined by the fan girls." Sungyeol remarked.

 

 

 

"Really? So how am I suppose to go?" Woohyun asked. Sungyeol smiled in victory.

 

 

 

"Lee Sungyeol is expert in this. Follow me." He said and grabbed Woohyun's wrist. And Sungyeol grabbed him to the nearest shop.

 

 

 

"Yah, am I really going to wear like this?" Woohyun said as he picked up the plaid shirt.

 

 

 

"Of course. This is Busan's style. If you wear like this, no one would notice you. I know about Busan people. They don't really give attention when we are dressed like this." Sungyeol shrugged. Woohyun nodded.

 

 

 

"Ah, I see." "So shall I pick up the clothes for you?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun nodded. Sungyeol started picking the clothes for Woohyun.

 

 

 

"This isn't right." Sungyeol shook his head while holding his laughter.

 

 

 

"You look like a farmer." Woohyun looked himself in the mirror. Sungyeol isn't wrong, he indeed look like a farmer because of those red plaid shirts and ripped jeans and those old country hat.

 

 

 

"How about this, Yeol?" Woohyun asked. Sungyeol scanned him and shook his head.

 

 

 

 

"Ummm. This is not bad. But isn't this look funny?" Sungyeol tugged his baggy rapper clothes. Woohyun nodded. Finally, Woohyun got the right look. He wore a grey hoodie with a pair of jeans.

 

 

 

 

"I think this is perfect." Sungyeol nodded. "But almost." As he reached for the elder of the two with a wet tissue.

 

 

 

"You need to get rid of these." He said as he wipes his makeups.

 

 

 

"Yah! You can't do this. Make up is my only confidence." Woohyun whined. But Sungyeol didn't care. He continue wiping the makeup on the elder. Woohyun couldn't care anything because he was damn so close with Sungyeol and he can feel the younger's breathe on his neck. And heck, they were alone in the dressing room.

 

 

 

"Done!" Sungyeol parted away from Woohyun. Woohyun felt something is tugging his heart. Sungyeol smiled in victory.

 

 

 

"I personally think that you're really handsome without makeup." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"I don't think so. I have no confidence without makeup." Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"But Nam Woohyun is perfect no matter what." Sungyeol remarked blunty before realising what he had said. He turned away while his face is reddening.

 

 

 

"I am proud now." Woohyun grinned, although his face shading slightly red.

 

 

 

"So shall we get going now?" Woohyun asked, breaking the awkward tension.

 

 

 

"Yeah, and hyung wear this." Sungyeol handed him a pair of black, big glasses. Woohyun took it and he put it on.

 

 

 

"Now we are ready to go." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"We have to pay for the clothes." Woohyun reminded.

 

 

 

"I already paid so don't worry." Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

 

"How much? I will pay y-" Sungyeol cut Woohyun.

 

 

 

"No. It's okay. Just think as the gift for you." Sungyeol smiled. Woohyun nodded.

 

 

 

"So shall we go?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun nodded. They walked out of the shop.

 

 

 

"Naru Park! Here I come~" Sungyeol shouted childishly. Woohyun just laugh as he followed the younger boy. Both of them headed towards the bus stop.

 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

Preview: This is about Wooyeol's preparation for the date! Enjoy~

 

 

A/N: I don't really have time today but I feel like updating for you guys. So, enjoy this chapter. Although there isn't much moments. I love you guys~ Don't forget to leave a comment! ^^ Thanks you!