Chapter 7

No.1 Fan!

Sungyeol laid on his bed, while staring at the little note that Woohyun gave.

 

 

"Should I call him?" Sungyeol asked himself. He shook his head.

 

 

"No, I shouldn't." Sungyeol nodded to his own thought.

 

 

"It'll be so obvious that I like him."

 

 

 

"But he already know that I love him." Sungyeol sat up. "And I want fo be together with him."

 

 

 

"Ahhh, I am going crazy." Sungyeol shouted.

 

 

 

"What should I do? What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO??" He jumped on his bed as he sings VI's What should I do?. He stopped before he looked at Woohyun's poster which is stuck on the wall.

 

 

 

"Oh my nam. You really make goinsane. Now what should I do?" Sungyeol talked to the poster as he jumped on the bed again.

 

 

 

"Omma!" A voice shouted.

 

 

 

"We must send Sungyeol to the mental hospital. He goes crazy! He talks to the poster and he is jumping on the bed like a kid. We must do something to him." Sungyeol stopped jumping and glared at his brother.

 

 

 

"YAH! LEE DAEYEOL!" Sungyeol shouted.

 

 

 

"It's Sungyeol hyung for you. Stop talking informally." He jumped off from the bed.

 

 

 

"And for your information, I am not crazy." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"But you're acting like one now." Daeyeol told his brother.

 

 

 

"I was just thinking." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"If you are so free, go play with Moonsoo. He is alone at home." Sungyeol pushed his brother out of his room.

 

 

 

"But hyung."

 

 

 

"No but. Shoo! I have to continue thinking." Sungyeol said as he slammed his door shut leaving his brother outside of the room. He locked the door while smiling in victory.

 

 

 

"Now that little bastard can't interrupt me." Sungyeol said and he ran and lied on the bed.

 

 

 

"Should I call him?" Sungyeol asked himself. The inner side of his mind is screaming for him to call.

 

 

 

"I should call." He said as he picked the phone up.

 

 

 

"No, this isn't right." He dropped the phone again.

 

 

 

"But I really want to be with him." He picked up again. "But what if Woohyunnie thinks being in love with him is disgusting and annoying?"

 

 

 

"Ah, it's not like I am his boyfriend. He was just asking to be his tour guide since he doesn't know how to go." Sungyeol nodded. But negative thoughts and positive thoughts are plopping in his head. He is really in dilemma.

 

 

 

"AH! I don't know." He shouted and picked the flower that placed on his nightstand.

 

 

"Should I?" He picked out of the petal of the flower.

 

 

 

"Should I not?"He continued picking off the petal until only two left.

 

 

 

"Should I?"

 

 

 

"Should I not?" And then he peeled of the last petal. Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I shouldn't." He nodded. Sungyeol pouted.

 

 

 

"Ah, I don't care. I just want to be with him and I don't care about other people's opinion." Sungyeol said as he dialed the number. Sungyeol felt his heart beating fast. He felt his heart about to burst out when the other line hold. "Hello?" Sungyeol called softly as he is mentally screaming in his mind.

 

 

'I am phoning Nam Woohyun. OMG! I can't believe I am phoning him!'

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

 

Woohyun looked out the beautiful surrounding to calm his mind but failed. He cannot stop staring at his phone.

 

 

 

"Why isn't he phoning? Doesn't he want to be my tour guide?" He sighed.

 

 

"Maybe he is shy to call me. I should call him." He nodded as he looked out again.

 

 

"Wait! I cannot phone him since I do not know his number." He said as he lied on his bed and sighed.

 

 

 

"I guess I have to wait the phone call from him?" Woohyun said.

 

 

"Hey! Why am I anticipating the phone call for him? Nam Woohyun, behave. You are not suppose to be betray your first love." He nodded.

 

 

 

"But he already left me." He whispered. And his inner mind was screaming something else.

 

 

 

"Why isn't he phoning me?" He whined as he rolled on the bed. He sat and smile spread on his face as his phone rings.

 

 

 

"Hello!" He answered cheerfully.

 

 

 

"Yah, Nam Woohyun! Are you forgetting me because you have a break at Busan?" A voice from another line shouted.

 

 

 

"Yah, Kibum. Don't shout too much!" Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"I know. I just miss you so much!" Key chirped happily. Woohyun would talk with the latter if he isn't this anxious. But now he is not really into talking.

 

 

 

"Kibum-yah, I have to go somewhere.I will phone you again, okay?"

 

 

 

"Nam Woohyun. Now you're ignoring me because you are in Busan?" Kibum said and Woohyun could heard some sobbing. Woohyun rolled his eyes as Kibum is being a drama queen as usual.

 

 

 

"Kibum yah. I do miss you. But I am really busy now. I will call you back okay?" Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"I won't forgive you if you don't buy something for me." Kibum threatened.

 

 

 

"Okay, I won't forget." Woohyun said and ended the phone. He sighed.

 

 

 

"Kibum yah, I am sorry. I am really not into talking." Woohyun said to the phone.He rolled as he sighed. But he felt himself sitting up quickly as soon as his phone rings. He was so excited and didn't even mind check the phone number.

 

 

 

"Hello!" Woohyun answered.

 

 

 

"Hey, my honey! I missed you so much." He rolled his eyes at the voice.

 

 

 

"Cheolyong-ah, as much as I miss you a lot but now I am busy. I will call you back okay?" He said.

 

 

 

"You are no fun! I was bored and I thought you are going to entertain me." Mir said.

 

 

 

"I know you're bored and I am sorry. I will buy some presents okay?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"Really? Pororo toys for me okay?"Mir asked.

 

 

 

"Okay, I will buy Pororo toys for you." Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"Promise?" Mir asked.

 

 

"I will." Woohyun felt like he is promising a little kid to buy candy for him.

 

 

"Yayyy! I love you Woohyun ah." And the latter hang up. Woohyun sighed in relief. And Woohyun felt that someone is going to phone him. His thoughts didn't last long when the phone rings.

 

 

 

"This is definitely Jung Jinwoon. Three of them usually planned and annoyed me like that." Woohyun said to himself as he picked up the phone.

 

 

 

 

"Hello?" He heard other said but he didn't give the chance for latter to speak.

 

 

 

"Yah, Jung Jinwoon. I am busy and I have no time for you guy's childish jokes." Woohyun shouted.

 

 

 

"Hello, Woohyun hyung?" Woohyun stopped as he heard the voice. He covered his mouth with the palm as he gulped.

 

 

 

"Sungyeol-sshi. I am sorry! I didn't check the number." Woohyun apologized.

 

 

 

"No, it's okay. I think you are busy. Shall I hang up now?" Sungyeol asked. Before he could thought, Woohyun shouted to the phone.

 

 

 

"No, no, no. I am not busy, Sungyeol-ah. Not busy at all. Hahaha."

 

 

"Hyung is funny!" Woohyun fumed red at Sungyeol's laugh.

 

 

 

"Really? Hahaha." He laughed awkwardly.

 

 

"And you are awkward too." Sungyeol giggled. Woohyun couldn't help but smiled as well as blushed at the younger's words. Then a silent follows.

 

 

 

"So, since you are phoning me, I guess you got my note." Woohyun stated as he rolled on his bed.

 

 

 

"Uh, yeah. If you are willing to, then I will be your tour guide." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"How much do I need to pay?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"No, no. Don't talk about money hyung. I am doing this for free." Sungyeol said and Woohyun felt guilty.

 

 

 

"Did you get angry with me, Yeol?" He didn't realised he slipped out a nickname for the younger naturally.

 

 

 

"No, I am not." The younger said softly.

 

 

 

"I am sorry." Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"It's okay, no need to apologize." The younger replied.

 

 

 

"So are you willing to do for me?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"Of course, that's why I am phoning you." Sungyeol giggled. Woohyun smiled.

 

 

 

"Haha. Yeah. I am being an idiot." He laughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

"So where and when shall I wait for you?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

 

"You know the small cafe in front of.the hotel 'Aquatic Blue'? Wait there at tomorrow 9 o' clock in the morning?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"Uh, I don't know but I will come and search." The other replied.

 

 

 

"If you don't know, I will choose other place." Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"No, no. It's okay. Please wait at there tomorrow. I will be there." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"Then see you tomorrow." Woohyun said and he hang up the phone. He threw his phone on the bed and rolled on the bed.

 

 

 

"Yes!" He suddenly claimed as he rolled on the bed while smiling widely. Woohyun's place his palm on his chest while looking at his ex-boyfriend picture from the wallet.

 

 

 

"This heart never beats for guys this fast since Hoya got married. Why am I feeling like this again?"

 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

Preview: So, this chapter is about Sungyeol in a dillemma to call Woohyun or not but he ended up calling him. And Woohyun anticipated for Sungyeol's phone call. 

 

 

A:N/ This chapter has none Wooyeol interaction but I hope you guys like this. Thanks you for brilliant comments and subscribers. I am sorry that I can't reply to them since I have no time. I am sorry. Thanks you for reading this fics, subscribing and commenting in this fics. I'm so grateful. Thanks you to all of you and I love you