Chapter 5

No.1 Fan!

Sunggyu got onto his car as he put the belt on. He started driving when the phone rang.

 

 

"Hello, this is Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu said, as he tried to focus on his driving.

 

 

"Sunggyu-yah, I miss you so much." The other voice shouted cheerfully.

 

 

"Jang D-dongwoo?" Sunggyu called, a bit unsure who the other person be.

 

 

"Sunggyu-yah, I am hurt. How could you forget your best friend?" The other people whined. Sunggyu smiled brightly.

 

 

"Dongwoo! You still sound the same." Sunggyu happily said. The other person laughed.

 

 

"Hahaha. You still sound the same, Hamster-yah!"

 

 

"Yah, Jang Dongwoo!" Sunggyu shouted. A loud laugh could heard in the other line.

 

 

"I wish I could see how you react." Dongwoo smiled.

 

 

"Where are you now, Dongwoo?" Sunggyu asked.

 

 

"Ummm. Still in America." He replied softly.

 

 

"Really? Aren't you planning to return?" Sunggyu asked. He heard the other boy sighed.

 

 

"Howon and I aren't ready to get criticized." Dongwoo softly said. Sunggyu sighed.

 

 

"Yeah. I am sorry for that." Sunggyu saod softly.

 

 

"No, no. It's okay. We were so blindfor love. I guess life isn't this easy. We have to get through this difficulties together." Dongwoo said. Sunggyu nodded as he focused on his driving again.

 

 

"Is Howon taking care of you?" Sunggyu said, while trying to change subject. Dongwoo chimed excitedly from other line.

 

 

"Yes, he sure is. He knows how to comfort me when I am down because of the criticism." Dongwoo said.

 

 

"Like what?" Sunggyu jokingly asked. Dongwoo laughed.

 

 

"Haha. What do you think? He is good physically and mentally like in bed." Dongwoo laughed loudly. Sunggyu laughed and he was so into the phone and didn't realised there was a boy who crossed the road. His eyes widened as he can't stop his car and he closed it eyes before he crashed into the boy.

 

 

"Sunggyu, Sunggyu yah, are you there?" Dongwoo asked. Sunggyu trembled as he got off the car.

 

 

"Jang Dongwoo, I will phone you back. It's emergency here. Bye!" Sunggyu ended the phone and rushed to the boy. He immediately sat down beside the boy and he noticed that the boy will be much younger than he is. Two cups of Americano sprawled beside him as his white shirt drank with coffee.

 

 

"Yah, yah. Hey! Get up!" He shook the boy but there was no reaction. He panicked and tried to find any injuries from the boy but surprisingly there were no big deal. But as he reached to his leg, Sunggyu's eyes widened as he saw blood dripping from his leg. "Did he break his leg? No, no. Don't tell me he broke his leg. Sunggyu lifted the boy in bridal style and put the boy at thr back of his car.He picked up the boy's S3 which fell on the ground as he opened the phone. He hissed as he saw that he has to enter pattern. He opened the emergency call and press the first phone number he saw. The other people from the line answer quickly.

 

 

"Hello, Myung. I am s-" Sunggyu cut the boy off.

 

 

"Look. I am not the phone owner. The phone owner involved in a car crash."

 

 

"WHAT? What happened to Myung?" The other person shouted.

 

 

"I think he is fine. He might have hurt his leg. There is a nearest hospital. I think it is Busan International Hospital*. I will take him to there." Sunggyu said.

 

 

"Okay, okay. I will be there in a minute." The other person ended his phone. Sunggyu quickly ran to his car as he drove the car as fast as he can to the nearest hospital.

 

 

"God, please don't let anything happen to this boy." He mumbled as he continued driving the car.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

 

Sungyeol ran as he called for the nearest taxi.

 

 

"Where are you going?" The driver asked. Sungyeol quickly got onto the car.

 

 

"Take me to the Busan International Hospital*" He told the driver. He felt his finger trembling because he was so nervous.

 

 

"Please let Myung be okay." Sungyeol quietly prayed. After half an hour, Sungyeol got to the hospital. It is pretty far from where he is. He quickly went to the reception of the hospital.

 

 

"Which room number is Kim Myung Soo in?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Kim Myung Soo? Who just arrived?" The nurse asked. Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

"Please go to room 0330 (sorry, this author has a U-Kiss obsession XD)!" The nurse told him.

 

 

"Thanks you so much!" Sungyeol bowed before he ran off to the room. There was a man, who he met before, was sitting in front of the room. Sungyeol went towards him.

 

 

"Are you the person who phoned me?" Sungyeol asked. That person stood up.

 

 

"Ah, yes!" He replied.

 

 

"How is he?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"He only twisted his leg. But the doctor said he should rest for 1 week without using his leg." The person said. Sungyeol sighed.

 

 

"Thanks god, nothing happened to him." Sungyeol sighed.

 

 

"Can I go in now?" Sungyeol asked. The other person nodded.

 

 

"He is fully awake now." He smiled. Sungyeol nodded his head as he went into the room. And the other boy followed. He saw Myungsoo who is sitting on the bed while using his phone.

 

 

"Yah! Kim Myung Soo!" Sungyeol shouted as he crashed his best friend with a bear hug.

 

 

"Yeol, I can't breath." L said. Sungyeol let go off him.

 

 

"Oops. Sorry! How are you feeling now?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Terrible. I can't use my leg and I cannot see my Sungjong now." L whined. Sungyeol whacked L, who pouted.

 

 

"Yah, can you still think about him in this situation?" Sungyeol scolded. L just remain quiet.

 

 

"How can you be so careless and not see the car?" Sungyeol asked. Then, L looked up and glared at the man who was standing behind Sungyeol.

 

 

"That ahjusshi is careless not me. He was so busy talking to the phone and crashed into me. That's not my fault." L said.

 

 

"Yah, I am not that old!" The man protested.

 

 

"And you are crossing the road when it is shown red. It is not my fault." That man complained back.

 

 

"Yah, ahjusshi look. I don't care whether it is shown red or not. But you should stop the car when there is a person." L said.

 

 

"But what if a person just look at thetraffic light and doesn't see the people?" That person said.

 

 

"Ahjusshi!!" L shouted. "I don't care, I don't care. It's your fault!" L said.

 

 

"Look, I am sorry okay? But stop calling me ahjusshi. I am not that old!" He said.

 

 

"Can you guys stop fighting?" Sungyeol said. L glared at the man.

 

 

"Ahjusshi, it's kind of your fault to crash into a person. You should look. And Myung, don't you know that you are not suppose to cross the road when it is shown red? You are not a kid anymore." Sungyeol told. And a silent follows them.

 

 

"Yah, Yeol. What were you doing when I was gone?" L asked. Sungyeol's expression changed.

 

 

"Ah, I was just sitting there before Igot phone call." Sungyeol shrugged. L nodded. Then the door opened and a voice follows.

 

 

"Sunggyu hyung, you okay?" They all looked at the direction where the voice. L's eyes widened. Sungyeol stood up while Sunggyu doesn't show any reaction.

 

 

"Woohyun hyung?" Sungyeol called.

 

 

"S-sungyeol sshi." Woohyun called. Sunggyu scanned the both males while L continue to stare both of them.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

Preview: Myunggyu meets! YAYYYYYYY! XD Their meeting is not so fancy. Sunggyu ahjusshi was careless. And Woohyun and Sungyeol have their fancy meeting again. They have fate. ♥ 

 

A/N: I hope this chapter is pretty good. I just wrote it because I'm bored. I hope all of you like this! Please do leave a comment and I love you guys! Thanks for reading. ♥