Chapter 3

No.1 Fan!

Sungyeol smiled brightly as he thought of the yesterday's moment. He saw Nam Woohyun's abs, which he admired. (He liked it so much and he went to gym to get abs like Woohyun did but unfortunately he broke his hand after a week and end up not doing gym.)

 

 

"I knew it. Sungyeol hyung goes crazy since yesterday. Do you have any idea, Myungsoo hyung?" Sungyeol looked up as he heard a voice. L shrugged.

 

 

"Yah, Lee Daeyeol!" Sungyeol shouted.

 

 

"I have no idea. You know that your brother is weird sometime." L ruffled Daeyeol's hair. Sungyeol glared.

 

 

"Hyung." Daeyeol pouted.

 

 

"Hate getting mess in the hair, huh?"L smiled, "Definitely like your brother" and ruffled Daeyeol's hair more. Sungyeol just smiled.

 

 

"Daeyeol-ah. Go play with Moonsoo. He just bought some new collection to play with you." L said. Daeyeol's eyes brightened.

 

 

"Really? I shall get going then. Bye, hyung!" He waved to the both hyungs and quickly run away. (Note that Sungyeol and L are neighbours.) Sungyeol looked at L, who is leaning on the door frame casually.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Why are you so cold? As if I caught you with Nam Woohyun's posters." L shrugged. Sungyeol face reddened as L brought up the topic which he hates to hear the most.

 

 

"Yah, Kim Myung Soo!" Sungyeol ran after L as the latter ran away from him. Sungyeol sped up and while catching the younger boy and struggled him on his bed. L laughed.

 

 

"Oh my god. I should have taken pictures at your expression. It is priceless." Sungyeol huffed in annoyance as he rolled off from L and lay beside him.

 

 

"Are you here to annoy me?" Sungyeol said. L faked a cry.

 

 

"I am hurt, Yeol." L pounded on his chest. Sungyeol looked at him confused.

 

 

"Today is our anniversary." L reminded.

 

 

"Awww." Sungyeol nodded. "But you were talking as if we are couple." Sungyeol said.

 

 

"As if I want to be your boyfriend." L said. Sungyeol pouted.

 

 

"Jerk!"

 

 

"Pabo!" L stuck out his tongue. And both of them laughed.

 

 

"So, what did you plan?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Who said I planned?" L asked.

 

 

"I know you did. After all you are my best friend for 13 years." Sungyeol smiled. L smiled.

 

 

"You know me too well, Yeol." L smiled. Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

"Of course, I know you. I know how you drools in your sleep, I know how many times a day that you watch , I know how you have a crush on Sungjong and I know how youpeek when Sungjong is showering after PE, and I know-" L closed Sungyeol's mouth.

 

 

"Yah! Way to ruin the mood. I hate you!" L pouted.

 

 

"Awww, I love you too, baby." Sungyeol cooed. L hitted Sungyeol, annoyed.

 

 

"You are really annoying, do you know that?"

 

 

"Of course, I do. After all both of us are the trouble makers of the school." Sungyeol smiled. L just sighed.

 

 

"I don't know how you and me become best friends." Sungyeol pouted.

 

 

"But you really love me right?" Sungyeol asked. L made a face.

 

 

"Right?" L replied nothing.

 

 

"You do love me, right?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!" L shouted.

 

 

"You are so annoying, you know that?" L said.

 

 

"That's the reason why you love me right?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Aishh, seriously. I hate you!" L crossed his arms. Sungyeol gave him a bear hug while smiling sheepishly.

 

 

"Awww, I love you too." Sungyeol smiled. L rolled his eyes.

 

 

"So where are you planning to go?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"As usual. Our place." L smiled. Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

"Ah, but that place is too early to go now right?" Sungyeol asked. L nodded.

 

 

"I can come pick you at noon." L said as he got up. "I have to go somewhere." He stood up.

 

 

"I will be back at the noon." He opened the door while turning back.

 

 

"Thanks for being my best friend, Yeol." With that L ran off. Sungyeol chuckled.

 

 

"Pabo. Acting like he hates me because of his pride." He smiled. And he lay on the bed staring at his Woohyun poster.

 

 

"I love you, Woohyunnie hyung." Sungyeol smiled as he giggled himself as he repeated the memory. ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

Woohyun groaned as he heard his phone rang. He lazily sit up as he reached for his phone with his sleepy eyes. He picked up the phone, without checking the phone number.

 

 

"Hello, this is Nam Woohyun talking." He said sleepily.

 

 

"Woohyun-yah, it is already 9:00 and are you still in bed?" The latter from the other line scolded.

 

 

"Aish, Sunggyu hyung. Why can't you stop scolding even in the morning?" Woohyun groaned.

 

 

"It becomes my habit. I can't help it." Sunggyu told him. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Why do you phone me this early? I am still sleepy." Woohyun yawned.

 

 

"You must be fully awake. I have good news for you." Sunggyu said excitedly. Woohyun rubbed his eyes.

 

 

"What is it? Hurry and tell me!" Woohyun said.

 

 

"The boss give you one week off. You can spend one week here in Busan. He canceled all of your schedule in this week." Sunggyu told him. Woohyun's eyes widened.

 

 

"WHAT? Are you serious hyung?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

"Of course."

 

 

"Oh my god. Sunggyu hyung, you are the best!" Woohyun shouted from the phone.

 

 

"I know I am the best but could you please stop shouting?" Sunggyu said, annoyed.

 

 

"I can't. I am so happy! Hyung, I love you!" Woohyun said happily.

 

 

"Aigooo, you are so childish. Be mature, Hyun." Sunggyu said.

 

 

"I know but I can't help it. I gotta hang up now. I have to get ready to go to the beach. Bye, hyung. Thanks you!" Woohyun shouted and ended the line. He excitedly went to the window and open the curtain. He smiled as the sun rays entered the hotel room. He looked at the sea side, and smiled brightly.

 

 

"It's been a while that I haven't gotten to the sea." He smiled.

 

 

"Oh, I must get ready. I want to get there at noon." Woohyun said and he quickly went into the bathroom. ♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣

Sungyeol's eyes widened as he saw L, infront of their door.

 

 

"Yah, you said you will come pick me at noon. I haven't get ready yet." Sungyeol complained. L shrugged.

 

 

"This is noon." L said as he entered the house.

 

 

"But I thought you mean 2 or 3 when you said noon. But 12? Isn't that early?" Sungyeol protested.

 

 

"Transportation takes time. Let's go." L said as he grabbed his best friend's wrist.

 

 

"Yah, Am I suppose to follow like that?" L looked at Sungyeol who is in his duck pajamas.

 

 

"This is okay. No one would know our place." L said. Sungyeol whacked him.

 

 

"Wait for a minute, I will go take a quick shower and come back." Sungyeol said.

 

 

"Don't take too long, okay? I am busy." L said.

 

 

"Is stalking Sungjong called busy? Since when?" Sungyeol rolled his eyes. L pushed Sungyeol towards the way to his room.

 

 

"Stop talking. Go and take shower." L said.

 

 

"Okay, okay. Your majesty." Sungyeol rolled his eyes as he went upstairs and got to his room. L sat down on the sofas as he went through Sungyeol's Woohyun magazines. But nothing was interesting for him. He put them down and he took his phone as he lazily scrolling pictures. Most of the pictures are Sungjong's. L used to take him a lot. He remember howSungyeol got angry when there were no pictures of him in the phone.

 

 

"Yah, Myung!" Sungyeol called. L looked at his best friend who just dressed casually unlike him who likes to wear fashionably.

 

 

 

"So, shall we get going?" L asked. Sungyeol nodded. They got out off Sungyeol's house.

 

 

"However it is such a long time since we two met huh?" L stated. Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

"I first met you as a little coward who can't defend himself from the bullies." L laughed.

 

 

"Yah!" He smiled as he recalled the memory. "I never thought that a person like you will be my best friend." Sungyeolsmiled.

 

 

"Same goes to me. We are really different." L said and Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

"Wait, wait. Why are we telling each other so cheesily?" Sungyeol laughed. L just made a face.

 

 

"Lee Sungyeol is a champion at ruining a mood." L said. "Pabo." L added.

 

 

"Yah, who are you to call me pabo?" Sungyeol chased L, who ran away laughing.

 

 

"YAH! KIM MYUNG SOO! COME BACK!" Sungyeol shouted and followed as the younger ran more. This is Lee Sungyeol and Kim Myung Soo and this is their friendship which no one can understand.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

 

Review: This chapter is mostly about L and Yeol, being dorks as always! And about their friendship day and going out. Woohyun has a little moment in this chapter which is just about him getting a one week break and that's all.

 

 

A/N: I am so grateful that I finally gets 14 subscribers. *cries* I am really really grateful and most of you won't believe because this author is being over. But I am still grateful. That's why I made this chapter even I am busy for you guys! Thanks you for reading and I will try to update Chapter 4! Fighting! I hope you like this chapter even though it has nothing here. Thanks you so much! I love you guys, chuuuu~~~

 

 

Pic spam like always, starts now!

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mef9p5c8Y01r30vtt.gif(Dork meets a dorker and acting lke dorks! How adorable! Okay, I admit that I'm loving these dorks! =.=/)

wooyeol photo: WooYeol wooyeol.gif

wooyeol photo: WooYeol tumblr_li3uwcOLey1qgrj0wo1_500copy.gif