Chapter 6

No.1 Fan!

An awkward tension filled the room as four of them scanned each other.

 

 

"So, you two know each other?" Sunggyu asked them.

 

 

"N-no. We just know a bit since I am his fan boy. Nothing at all." Sungyeol explained.

 

 

"It's not like I am suspecting you guys." Sunggyu said and Woohyun smiled.

 

 

"Ahjusshi, I just remembered. You were the one who come in when I was talking to Woohyun hyung. You are Woohyun hyung's manager, Kim Sunggyu isn't it?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Uh, how did you know I am Woohyun's manager? I never go public." Sunggyu said.

 

 

"Sungyeol is Woohyun's no.1 fan. He always stalk about him." L said. Sungyeol blushed and Woohyun smiled.

 

 

"I didn't know that," Woohyun said. "I've never had fan boys." He added.

 

 

"But there is. Most of the boys from our school are your fans, hyung!" Sungyeol exclaimed. Woohyun laughed.

 

 

"Aigoo, these kids. So cute." Woohyun smiled.

 

 

"So, ahjusshi is manager of Woohyun hyung." L asked and Sunggyu nodded. "But you don't look like one." L remarked.

 

 

"I know, I am too handsome to be Woohyun's manager right? I am not his real manager. Just replacing for a while since he can't find one." Sunggyu proudly said. L made a face.

 

 

"I didn't mean like that. You look too old to be a manager. In my dictionary, managers are young and handsome." L said and Sunggyu's eyes disappeared because of anger and embarrassment. Sungyeol nudged L.

 

 

"Yah, Kim Myung Soo. Ahjusshi is not that old." Sungyeol said and Woohyun laughed at the word usage.

 

 

"Sunggyu hyung, you become ahjusshi with these kids." Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu just frowned.

 

 

"Woohyun, have you visited well today?" Sunggyu asked.

 

 

"No, not really. My tour guide has a emergency case." Woohyun said, glancing at Sungyeol. Sungyeol hang his head low.

 

 

"Since when you have a tour guide?"Sunggyu asked.

 

 

"That tour guide is pretty good. And he shows the ways for free. And I was wondering if he would guide me through my week in Busan." Woohyun said, while going through a magazine and glancing Sungyeol, who is blushing, with the corner of his eyes

 

 

"Huh? Are you referring to someone?" Sunggyu asked. Sungyeol looked up.

 

 

"No, no. I am asking you for an idea. Should I call that tour guide?" Woohyun asked. Sunggyu shrugged and turned to Myungsoo.

 

 

"Kim Myung Soo-sshi, I guess you are well now. So, I should be leaving." Sunggyu said. L nodded.

 

 

"Woohyun-ah, let's go." Sungyeol stood up.

 

 

"Ahjusshi, thanks you." Sungyeol bowed.

 

 

"No, no. I am the one who should apologize." Sunggyu said.

 

 

"Myungsoo-sshi, beware while you are walking okay?" Sunggyu added while smirking at L. L rolled his eyes.

 

 

"And ahjusshi, don't talk on phone too much when you are driving." L said. Sunggyu frowned as he went towards L.

 

 

"Phone me if something happens to you since I have responsibility for your injury." Sunggyu said while handing his card. L took it, while smirking lightly.

 

 

"Don't worry, ahjusshi. I will phone you everytime when I need something." L said. Sunggyu frowned again. And Woohyun gave Sungyeol, the magazine he was holding which makes Sungyeol surprised. And before they walked out,

 

 

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Don't frown too much. It's not good for old man like you." L shouted, obviously for Sunggyu to hear. The older turned back once again, while stomping off with Woohyun following him. Sungyeol stared at Woohyun's back while opening the magazine which the older gave. He saw a note sticked which is written softly with a pencil on the top of the magazine.

 

 

Lee Sungyeol-sshi I really enjoyed your company today. \~》^_^《~/ *insert a very cute smiley here

 

 

Sungyeol smiled as he read. Haha.

 

 

Am I being so childish? Let's get to the point. I want you to be my tour guide for my entire week in Busan. If you are willing to, please call me. (I really want you to though ㅆ___ㅆ) Here's my number----->0123456789 So call me maybe? ㄲ___ㄲ

 

 

"Yah, what are you smiling at?" L's voice made Sungyeol close the magazine. He quietly took the note from the magazine as he held softly in his hand.

 

 

"Hahaha. Nothing. There was a really funny joke in this magazine. Haha haha." Sungyeol faked a smile. But he felt really uncomfortable as L is staring a hole at him.

 

 

"Lee Sungyeol. I feel something fishy between you and Nam Woohyun." L said, frowning a little.

 

 

"Huh? W-what do you mean?" Sungyeol shattered.

 

 

"Since when did you two know eachother." L asked.

 

 

"I am his fan boy and he is my idol, that's all." Sungyeol said.

 

 

"But how the hell did he know your name?" L asked.

 

 

"Uh, that's..I m-met him at his fansign. And he kind of know my name, there." Sungyeol said and he shifted uncomfortably because of L's stare.

 

 

"Forget that name thing but you know, the way he looks at you and how he knows your name. It is not normal for an idol to remember his fan name." L said.

 

 

"Yah, what do you mean? It's nothing at all." Sungyeol said. L shrugged.

 

 

"Well then, you should beware of him. You can like him as a fan buthe is not good in person. I heard he is a player." L said.

 

 

"L-ah, why do you always dislike Woohyun hyung?" Sungyeol said. L shrugged.

 

 

"I don't know. I can feel some bad vibes from him." L said.

 

 

"Yah! Don't tell my Nammie like that. He is good as well as sweet such a gentleman." Sungyeol said as he frowned. "He treats me well!" Sungyeol said.

 

 

"Why are you talking like you and him are together?" L asked.

 

 

"Uh, no I don't. I just meant that he is good to me as a fan. Why do you think like that? Haha haha haha." Sungyeol laughed awkwardly. L lied on bed.

 

 

"Ah! Do I have to spend the boring day here all day?" L whined. Sungyeol laughed.

 

 

"Haha. I can't help anything about it." Sungyeol said. L pouted.

 

 

"That's all ahjusshi's fault! I hate him!" L said. Sungyeol sat beside him.

 

 

"He's not that bad." Sungyeol said.

 

 

"Now you're at his side because he's Nam Woohyun's manager." L frowned.

 

 

"You're not fair." L whined.

 

 

"No, it's not like that." Sungyeol said.

 

 

"Do I need to call your brother?" Sungyeol asked. L shook his head.

 

 

"No, no. It's fine. I don't want to make Moonsoo worried. It's just a light injury." L said. Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

"How about your dad?" Sungyeol asked. L sat up, with pain involves in his expression.

 

 

"No, not at all. I don't want to see his face." L said. Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

"I am sorry." Sungyeol said softly.

 

 

"No, what are you apologizing for?" L asked. Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

"Now rest. I will be back after getting some Americano." Sungyeol put a blanket on L and headed towards the door.

 

 

"Yeol." L softly called. Sungyeol turned back, allowing his best friend to continue.

 

 

"I'm sorry that I couldn't bring Americano on our friendship day." L said.

 

 

"No problem. I am just glad that you are okay. Now rest." Sungyeol said.

 

 

"Thanks you, Yeol." L said. Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

"That's what best friends are for."

 

 

"Then I can't ask for a better friend than you." L said.

 

 

"Hahaha. I know I am awesome but now I am really proud because Kim Myung Soo praises me." Sungyeol laughed.

 

 

"Pabo, way to ruin the mood." L rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Go now! I want to sleep." L said childishly. Sungyeol smiled and nodded.

 

 

"Then rest well, Myung yah!" Sungyeol said as he went out of the room.

 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

Woohyun sat silently beside Sunggyu, who is driving. He stared into distance as he thought about Sungyeol. Is it too much for him to ask the latter to be his tour guide? He shook his head.

 

 

'No, no. Nam Woohyun. Why can't you stop thinking about Sungyeol? You're not betraying your only one, are you?' Woohyun said himself.

 

 

'Just an interest. Because he is cute. Yeah.' He nodded to himself. He was busy with himself and doesn't noticd the strange look that Sunggyu was giving.

 

 

 

"What are you thinking?" Sunggyu asked which makes him snapped out from his thoughts.

 

 

"N-nothing." Woohyun said.

 

 

"Hyung, you are always not interested when you are driving. I'm not surprised that you crashed into that boy." Woohyun changed the subject.

 

 

"No, I was talking with Dongwoo and I was so happy and I didn't really notice that boy." Sunggyu explained. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu.

 

 

"Jang Dongwoo hyung?" He asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

 

"How's he doing?" Woohyun asked. Sunggyu shrugged. "He is at America with Howon." Woohyun froze at the name. Sunggyu watched as the younger's expression changed. 

 

 

Howon. Lee Howon. Hoya?

 

 

"Do you still love Howon?" Sunggyu asked. Woohyun stared at the distance, while answering softly.

 

 

"I don't know hyung, I don't know." And he could feel Sunggyu staring. Woohyun sighed. He doesn't really want to remember about that.

♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣

 

Preview: Nothing much. And TADAH! Yadong appears! Jang Dongwoo, being a bubbly idiot like he always does and Lee Howon ofcourse a charismatic guy. ♥ What's Woohyun and Hoya relationship? I guess you have to find out. XD 

 

 

A/N: Double-update for you guys! ♥ I was so bored and nothing to do so I wrote this. Hope you like it! I'm grateful for all those comments and subscribers! Don't forget to leave a comment, okay? Thanks for reading. I ♥ you guys! ^^