Chapter 4

No.1 Fan!

"Ah, it feels so good here." Woohyun spread his arms as he walked at the sea side. He slowly walked towards the sea and let water touch his feet. He smiled.

 

 

"I miss the sea so much." He looked up the sky and th cold breeze touches him.

 

 

"I haven't had freedom for a long time." He smiled as he continued walking on the sea side. He felt slightly uncomfortable as the people beside him soon started to stare at him while whispering to each other.

 

 

'! They shouldn't figure out. I have no managers with me. How am I suppose to handle this?' He said himself. He started to walk a little faster.

 

 

"OMG, IT'S NAM WOOHYUN!"

 

 

"WOOHYUN OPPA, I LOVE YOU!"And soon the wild fan girls started to ran after him.

 

 

'!' Woohyun cursed in his mind as he ran fast. But the crazy fan girls doesn't stop. They ran and followed Woohyun, who is nearly out of breathe. He ran fast and quickly hid behind the bush. He sighed in relief when the fan girls went passed through it. He sat down.

 

 

"I can't get freedom even when I am going out." He sighed. "Popularity sometimes ."

 

 

 

"Where did Nam Woohyun oppa go?" Woohyun hid himself when he heard the conversation.

 

 

 

"I don't know." He heard other replied back.

 

 

 

"Hey, Woohyunnie oppa is there!" A girl shouted.

 

 

 

'Damn!' Woohyun cursed and ran off again. He ran in the fast speed and the fan girls lost his track. He walked slowly and suddenly he got to the place where there is less people. After walking some, he got to a little cave, which you can enter perfectly but not too big. Woohyun looked the surrounding and the view is perfect.

 

 

 

"I should've seen this place before." Woohyun commented as he walked towards the cave.

 

 

 

"Myung? Is that you?" He heard a voice, he went towards it curiously before peeking into it.

 

 

 

"Hello, is anybody in there?" He slowly went in there.

 

 

 

"OMG! IS THAT YOU WOOHYUN HYUNG?" The other screamed and Woohyun quickly ran to him and closed the latter's mouth with his hand.

 

 

 

"Hush! I ran away from the fan girls. Could you keep quiet?" Woohyun said and he saw the other nodded. He felt the latter's breathe on him. He noticed how close they were when he caught a blush on the latter's face. He suddenly parted from the boy.

 

 

 

"Sorry." He said, a bit embrassed. The other boy seems to freeze. Woohyun suddenly recognised.

 

 

 

"You were the boy from yesterday right?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"Huh?" The boy seems to be confused first but then,

 

 

 

"Ah, yes. I am sorry if it annoys you." He said while playing with the sand.

 

 

 

"I really didn't mind. I love all of my fans." Woohyun smiled. The other boy nodded. Then an awkward tension follows. Woohyun coughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here in this hideous place?" Woohyun asked. The other boy chuckled.

 

 

 

"I am here with someone. He went to get Americano for me." He smiled.

 

 

 

"Aww, I see." Woohyun smiled. "By the way, what's your name?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"M-my name?" He asked. Woohyun smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

"It's Lee S-sungyeol." The other boy said slowly.

 

 

 

"Ah, Sungyeol-sshi. Nice to meet you." Woohyun smiled.

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you too, Woohyun hyung." Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

 

"By calling me hyung, you must be younger than me." Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"Yes, I am 18 in my final year in high school." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"Ah. I feel like an old man. You are like younger than me for 5 years." Woohyun chuckled.

 

 

"No." The younger stated bluntly.

 

 

"You are not old hyung. You are forever young for me." Sungyeol denied. Woohyun laughed and pinched his cheeks. The younger blushed. Then another awkward tension followed.

 

 

 

"H-hyung. C-can I take one photo with you." Sungyeol said quietly. "If you don't mind." He added softly. Woohyun smiled, the younger boy is adorably cute.

 

 

 

"Of course, after all you are my biggest fan." Woohyun smiled and he looked at the boy who beamed cutely.The younger took his phone and handed to Woohyun. Woohyun smiled as he saw his own picture on the younger's lock screen. Sungyeol noticed.

 

 

 

"Ah, it is..." Woohyun cut him off,

 

 

 

"No, I don't mind." He smiled. He opened the phone and went into camera.

 

 

 

"Come closer." He said and pulled the younger. He saw the younger turned into bright. Then he snapped a selca, while smiling brightly for my camera. The other smiled shyly. Woohyun doesn't mind since everybody would feel like that when they meet with their favourite idol.

 

 

 

"Hyung. I heard that about the rumor of you and Seungyeon noona. I wonder, is that true?" Sungyeol asked, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

 

 

 

"Oh, that thing. I guess I have to explain everybody since all of you are misunderstood." Woohyun smiled.

 

 

 

"So, it is not true?" Sungyeol asked excitedly. Woohyun nodded. Then a silent follows.

 

 

"So, are you still going to stay here?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

 

"Ah yeah. I've to go now." Woohyun stood up as he winced when his head bumped with the cave.

 

 

 

"Sungyeol-ah, is there any place which is really famous?" Woohyun asked. Sungyeol thought for a moment.

 

 

 

"Yes, there is." Sungyeol nodded.

 

 

 

"I can send you if you want. You've never been to Busan right?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

 

"I will be glad." Woohyun smiled. "But what about your friend?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"I can message him." Sungyeol replied. Woohyun watched as Sungyeol messaged to his friend. And the boy put down his phone, smiling widely.

 

 

 

"I guess, it's okay. Shall we go, hyung?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun nodded. The younger headed to the entrance of the cave but stopped ajd turned around.

 

 

 

"Hyung, starting from now, think me as your tour guide not as your fan. Okay?" Woohyun nodded. With that both of them left the cave. Woohyun was pretty surprised that the younger boy is actually taller than him.

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"We are going to the place, which is like a market in Busan. You can get everything, eat fresh seafood and do some activities." Sungyeol explained as he was walking but he stopped.

 

 

 

"Oh wait, hyung. There will be a lot of people and they will definitely recognised you when you go like this."Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"So how am I suppose to go?" Woohyun asked. Sungyeol thought for a while and then smile brightly.

 

 

 

"Here you can have my hoodie and put the hoodie on. It will help you less recognised." Sungyeol said as he took off his hoodie.

 

 

 

"Aren't you cold?" Woohyun asked as he took Sungyeol's hoodie.

 

 

 

"Nah, I am used to Busan's cold wind." Sungyeol smiled. Woohyun casually put on Sungyeol's hoodie.

 

 

 

"So shall we get going?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun shrugged.

 

 

 

"As your wish, after all you are my tour guide." Woohyun smiled.

 

 

 

"Then it's noon so you might be hungry right?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun nodded.

 

 

 

"Then we shall go get seafood. They are really good here." Sungyeol suggested.

 

 

 

"As your wish." Woohyun said. "But you are eating it, so you have to choose a restaurant you like." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"Then let's go to the restaurant which is the best." Woohyun said. Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

 

"Yes sir!" Sungyeol smiled and theyheaded to the restaurant which Sungyeol choose. They sat in the place which can perfectly seen the sea in a very beautiful way. Sungyeol gave Woohyun the menu.

 

 

 

"Aren't you eating?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"No. I am not really hungry." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"I will buy you a lunch." Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"N-no. It's okay. I am not hungry." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"No, you are eating." Woohyun insisted. Sungyeol replied nothing.

 

 

 

"Excuse me?" Woohyun called as a waiter reached them.

 

 

"What can I help you, sir?" The waiter asked.

 

 

 

"What is the best meal in this restaurant?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

 

"The restaurant choice for the best meal is the cheese seafood salad." The waiter said.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Make it two!" Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"Hyung, I-I am not eating." Sungyeol protested.

 

 

 

"No, you are eating." Woohyun insisted. Sungyeol sighed.

 

 

"Hyung, you are really hard to talk back." Sungyeol said. Woohyun laughed. Both of them chatted which is not really important and sometime an silent follows but they felt the friendly level risen. After 15 minutes, the food arrived.

 

 

 

"Here is it, sir. Enjoy your meal." The waiter smiled and left. Woohyun cut the seafood and placing carefully in front of Sungyeol. Sungyeol smiled.

 

 

 

"Thanks you, hyung." Sungyeol smiled. "I will eat it well." Woohyun just nodded and dug in his food because he was pretty hungry. Sungyeol just eat slowly. After a few minute, when they were eating, a phone rings. Sungyeol picks his phone.

 

 

 

"Hello, Myung, I am s-" Woohyun looked as Sungyeol's expression changes.

 

 

 

"WHAT? What happened to Myung?"

 

 

 

"Okay, okay. I will be there in minute." Sungyeol quickly ended his phone while turning to Woohyun and smiled apologetically.

 

 

 

"Hyung, I am sorry. My friend got in a car accident and I must go to him.

 

 

 

"No, no. It's okay. It's your best friend after all." Woohyun said. Sungyeol looked sorry.

 

 

 

"Hyung, I felt like I made your money waste for no reason." Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

"No, no. It's okay. Hurry and go to your friend." Woohyun said. Sungyeol bowed again.

 

 

 

"I am really sorry, hyung." Sungyeol bowed again. Woohyun stood up.

 

 

 

"No problem, Sungyeol-ah." Woohyun said.

 

 

 

"I shall get going. We'll meet again right?" Sungyeol smiled. Woohyun nodded.

 

 

 

"Bye hyung, thanks you." Sungyeol said and quickly left.

 

 

 

'Am I really going to meet him back? Why am I feeling hurt?' Woohyun put his palm on his chest and felt his heart beating so faster.

 

♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣

 

Preview: This chapter is all about Woohyunnie and Sungyeollie's 2nd meeting. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense in some place since I wrote it in middle of night and I'm sleepy. XD Sorry guys!

 

 

A:N/ Sorry for the late update! I was busy. I'm sorry. And I'm happy to have all those characters. How's this fics going so far? I'm sorry if this is not good. Is this bad? I'm planning to delete this but I don't have courage to do it since this is my first fics. What should I do? Uh, sorry. I'm kinda depressed. So yeah. I'll try to update Chapter 5 and please support this fics! Thanks you! I won't have a pic spam today since I'm not feeling well. Have a nice time reading this chapter although this has nothing special.