Chapter 1

No.1 Fan!

"Yeol. Can you stop talking about him? My ears are full of your praises for that guy." L said, annoyed how his bestfriend is acting. Sungyeol pouted at his friend's words.

 

 

"Yah, you know how much I love him. He is my angel.♥" Sungyeol clamps his hands together in an dreamy expression. L rolled his eyes as he continue eating his lunch. Suddenly Sungyeol snaoped out from hid dreamland and looked at L, while grinning.

 

 

"Yah, Myung." Sungyeol said in his oh-so-innocent voice. L looked at him as he is a little afraid what his friend wants. Sungyeol always uses that tone when he wants something.

 

 

"There is a fan meeting of my angel, tomorrow. Shall we go?" Sungyeol asked. L sighed.

 

 

"Yah. Lee Sungyeol. Why always Nam Woohyun. Nam Woohyun all here and there. Can you stop talking about him?" L hissed, annoyed that his best friend is paying Woohyun more attention than him.

 

 

"Myung, please~" Sungyeol did his infamous puppy eyes, which is the weakness of Myungsoo for his friend. He sighed.

 

 

"You sure know how to make me guilty. Now I feel like an annoying master who kicked out his dog." L sighed.

 

 

"So is that a yes?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Is there a way to refuse this?" Sungyeol squeaked while jumping and gave L a bear hug.

 

 

"Myungie, you are the best!"

 

 

"I will be the best when you need." L rolled his eyes. Sungyeol pouted.

 

 

"It's not like that. You are always the best." Sungyeol hugged L.

 

 

"I know, I know. Then treat me lunch at the restaurant we always go." Sungyeol smiled brightly.

 

 

"Anything for you, my bestie!" And once again Sungyeol jumped happily again, claiming 'I am going to meet Woohyun hyung'. L just smiled at how his best friend is happy.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

 

"Yeol honey~ Your dinner is getting cold!" Mrs Lee yelled from the downstairs.

 

 

"I know, mom. I will be there in a minute." Sungyeol yelled back as he scrolled through his Tumblr account, checking news for his beloved idol, Nam Woohyun.

 

 

"Honey, how many times will you be saying that you will be there? Get down at once."

 

 

"Wait mom. I am not hungry!" Sungyeol shouted from his room as he continues checking it. Then the door opens with a loud bang and behind the door reveals Sungyeol's brother, Lee Daeyeol, who is exactly opposite of his brother.

 

 

"Hyung, till when are you acting like this? For your sake, Nam Woohyun is a guy, a straight guy. Stop fantasying." His brother hissed.

 

 

"You don't know yet, kiddo. You're just a kid. You will know what is love when you get older." The younger brother crossed his arms angrily.

 

 

"Hyung, stop treating me like kid. For your information, I am 15 years old already."

 

 

"Shoo, shoo. Get out of my room. You're distracting me." Sungyeol replied without sparing a glance to his brother.

 

 

"Hyung, how long are you going to be this childish?" Daeyeol sighed.

 

 

"I don't care. Now get out of the room." Sungyeol said.

 

 

"Oh my nam!" Sungyeol exclaimed and his brother sent him a weird look. Daeyeol always thinks it is weird how his brother exclaims his name everytime.

 

 

"What happened? Is Nam Woohyun dating with a girl?" Daeyeol joked but he heard no reply from his brother. He got close to his brother and looked at him.

 

 

"Hyung, are you crying?" Daeyeol asked. Sungyeol wiped his tears, replying nothing as he went towards his bed. Daeyeol took a quick peek at the article that his hyung was looking before.

 

 

'Super idol Nam Woohyun caught dating with Han Seungyeon!'

 

 

"Ah." He nodded to himself as he looked at his brother who has the blanket all over his body.

 

 

"Hyung, I am going out okay? Do I need to take the dinner for you?" Daeyeol asked. He took it as 'no' as his brother replied nothing. He left the room, while closing the door slowly.

 

 

"He must like Nam Woohyun a lot." Daeyeol remarked.

 

♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧

 

(Inside of Sungyeol's room)

 

Sungyeol lay on his bed, with no energy. He felt his tears dropping. Why is he crying? He didn't know himself. He knew that what he would afraid would come now or later. He didn't think that it would affect him so much. Sungyeol sighed. He was just a fan and nothing at all.

 

 

"Why am I like this?" He hitted himself but his tears dropped more. He just lay on the bed unconsciously. He sighed and rolled off the bed and took his phone as it rang.

 

 

"Hello. This is Lee Sungyeol." He said weakly. The latter from the other line seems worried of Sungyeol's voice.

 

 

"Yah, Yeol. What's with you?" Myungsoo asked.

 

 

"No. I am fine. Why did you phone me all sudden?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"Lee Sungyeol, you are so weird. I always phone you and why are you like this?" L told his friend from the phone.

 

 

"I know. But is there some important thing you want to tell me? If there isn't then see you tomorrow. I am really tired today."

 

 

"It's important. Yeol, guess what. I have a happy news for you."

 

 

"What's it?" Sungyeol asked.

 

 

"I have got a pass to go to Nam Woohyun's show!" Myungsoo told his friend excitedly.

 

 

"Really? It's good. Take someone to there. Maybe Sungjong. He likes Woohyun too." Sungyeol told L, un interest.

 

 

"YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!" L shouted from other line.

 

 

"Why are you shouting so much?" Sungyeol sighed.

 

 

"Don't act innocent. Do you know how much I suffered to get you this pass? I got my hair pulled by many crazy fan girls and they stepped my feet and made me fall. After all those injuries and you said you don't what to come with me? What the hell is wrong with you?" Sungyeol's eyes get teared.

 

 

"I-I am sorry. *hiccup* I-I will phone you back later. Thanks you, Myungsoo." He told.

 

 

"Yah, Lee Sungye-" Sungyeol hang up the phone.

 

 

'Pabo. Pabo! Why are you so weak?' Sungyeol hitted himself as he lay on the bed while viewing Woohyun's poster sticked on his wall.

 

 

"Woohyun hyung, I still love you." Sungyeol smiled as he glanced at Woohyun's poster once again and smiled while drifting off to sleep.

 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

"Kim Myung Soo! Which part did you not understand in 'No'?" Sungyeol shouted. L ignored as he just dragged his best friend.

 

 

"Yah, Kim Myung Soo. Let go of me!" Sungyeol shierked. L turned to his best friend, glaring at him.

 

 

"Do you know how much money I spent for the pass? I am not letting you go. You are going to Nam Woohyun's fansign." L insisted as he continue dragging Sungyeol.

 

 

"Yah, L. Let go of my hand. It hurts!" Sungyeol complained. L let go off his hand and slightly. And felt a little bit guilty as he saw the red mark on his bestfriend's wrist. He ruffled his hair a little and smiled apologetically.

 

 

"Sorry." L smiled. Sungyeol just stood there.

 

 

"I am not going, Myung." He said softly.

 

 

"Yeollie, look. Are you just going to slip this chance away because of that scandal. You will regret not going when the scandal is not true. I have no right to force you but I want you to go. He rarely comes to Busan. And are you really going to let it be?" L said calmly. Sungyeol teared up.

 

 

"I don't know, Soo. I don't know." He sniffed. L patted his shoulder.

 

 

"Yeol. Forget the scandal and go meet him as a fan okay? There are many guys for you okay?"

 

 

"I guess." Sungyeol nodded then smiled brightly. Then he grabbed Myungsoo's hand.

 

 

"I will go. Let's go together, okay?" Sungyeol smiled and L nodded and smiled.

 

 

"That's the Lee Sungyeol I knew." L smiled.

 

 

"Thanks L. You are really the best. I can't ask a better friend." Sungyeol crashed L with a bear hug. L just smiled.

♧☆♡♣★♥♧☆♡♣★♥♧☆♡♣★♥

 

Review: This chapter expressed how Sungyeol fan boys hard on Nam Woohyun. (All of us do, right? Who could resist our adorable Namu.)

 

A/N: Chapter 1 is updated! I didn't expect to have 4 subscribers and 1 comment in a day! And I didn't expect for more since this is a Wooyeol fanfics. I just want to upload this fics as a memory, I don't mean this for success. But then, I am so grateful to all the subscribers. I LOVE YOU~ *throws heart* And other people who are silent readers, I love you too! I hope this chapter is good! I think this is boring since it is a start. Again, Thanks you!

tumblr_m1de9tNKg21rsp22vo1_500.gif(Kya~ A girl is in love)

tumblr_m5a9i8u8Z51qanlnzo2_400.gif(Woohyun taught his beloved well. XD I am glad!)