chapter 2

don't ever say good bye

 

everyone is busy with the wedding stuff, some prepare the foods and the other one prepare for the ceremony.

 

"where is the chef? can you put the foods over there? hey! don't put it on that, it's only for the bridegroom's relative! make sure that everything's is fine, i'll check it later, understand? oh my god, what's happend with my employe!"

 

the middle-old-age woman is busy with her stuff to prepare the wedding, since she is the WO(Wedding Organizer). then suddenly a middle-old-age man greets her and flirt her.

 

"excuse me, beautiful lady. can i taste the foods in your hands?"

 

"ommo.. oh, yes sir."

 

"hmmm.. it's delicious! i'm Kim Jung Soo, by the way."

 

"of course Mr. Kim, we served with the best meals sir."

 

"oh yeah? hmm, i wonder how taste of your y then.. catch you later!"

 

"oh my!" she's shocked by his last words.

 

then the old-man leave her frozing while he walk away with his smile of victory.

 

"hey, mom? what are you doing? i've been looking for you, have you finish? Yoong is waiting for you at outside."

 

"oh, hey dear. it's done. okay i'll back home after this. hmm, will you back home too?"

 

"nope, i have a training for next match. please take care of Yoong or Tiffany will kill me. see you later, mom!"

 

"hahaha.. i thought that you were not afraid of your wife. okey, be careful Yul. see you too, dear."

 

 

~at the other place~

 

in the garden outside the church there is a lady wearing a wedding dress is sitting alone on a lawn chair. with a sad-face, she is looking at the yard blankly, seems like she's thinking of something. then there is a man walking pass the yard, but he stop when he notices  a 'wierd' beautiful woman on a lawn chair.

 

"are you lost or something? it seems like your dress is unusual to have a picnic.”

“sorry, but I don’t know who you are.”

“hmmm. Okey,I’ll leave you alone.”

He is about going to leave her but he stop and turns around then sits next to her.

“hey, I'm so curious about your dress. isn't it a wedding dress? are you getting married? but why are you here? or do you wanna attend a costume party?"

 

"it's unpolite to curious about stranger's bussines. you are too fussy."

 

"oops, sorry. but i can't handle it. i thought that you were running away from your wedding."

 

hearing the guy's words, she's shocked and staring his face curiously.

 

"why? why are you looking at me like that? is there something on my face?"

 

"nothing. it's just like you can read somene's mind."

 

"woah.. so this is true, right? wow, it's the first time i meet a bride that is running away from her wedding. i thought that's just in a drama.haha.. it's so funny."

 

"do you think that laughing at someone else's sadness is funny? who do you think you are?!"

 

"woooaaah.. relax. i'm kidding, sorry. well, since you are getting married and i'm married, then i can give you some advices. cause i love giving advices but i hate to be adviced."

 

"haha.. so, you admit that you are getting older, right? then just give me advices, what should i do?"

 

"maybe, but FYI i married my wife when i was 19, and it has been 6 years so i'm not that too old. well, why you won't married? isn't it just a simple thing to do? if you want then you do."

 

"for me it's not like that simple thing. marrying someone that i love and living happily with him are my dream."

 

"hmm, so it means that you don't love your soon-to-be-husband? but why you deal to marry him?"

 

"i love him, he is my childhood friend and i knew him for a long times. but i don't know what i feel for him. is this love that i want? i don't know."

 

"for me, if you want to marry then just do it. i married my college friend, then we have a handsome son, and live happily ever after."

 

"do you love your wife? did you find your true love in her?"

 

"hmmm, love? i never know what love is. but as long as you live happily, i think it doesn't really matter. at least you know that he is a good man, don't you?"

 

"is that so? do you think that it's right to marry him?"

 

"yeah, just marry him and live happily. just go to him, and believe me you'll be happy."

 

"okey, i will. by the way you are so kind. i'm Jung Jessica."

 

"well, i'm Kwon Yul. just call me Yul. goodbye, Jessica."

 

"just call me sica, and please don't say goodbye. because say goodbye means that we won’t be able to meet again on the future.”

“woah.. okey, see you Sica. Hope you will live happily with your married.”

“yes, thank you Yul. See you too.”

Then they split up smiling each other, back to back and walk away from the chair toward their own destination with smile on their face. they feel like they have known each other and they feel  comfort after  the meeting. Yul is walking toward to the gates and step outside to the road without breaking his smile then suddenly,,

*pump!pump!*

BRRAAAAAKKK!!!

A car hits his body make him laying unconsciously on the road and there are so much bloods coming from his head.

 

~to be continue~