chapter 4

don't ever say good bye

 

 

“o.h. , it’s always you the one who destroying my life.”

 

“what? hey! You’re the one that make me fainted with your stupid ball!!”

 

“I thought that you were kidnapping my son cause you bring him and running like a kidnapper, don’t blame me for this!”

 

“but I thought that you are the  ‘black evil’ cause you said that you want to slice his body! Oh kid, are okay? Did he hurts you? It seems like he doesn’t deserve to be your father. What kind of father you are!”

 

“I’m okay auntie, he’s always like that. But unfortunately he’s my real fath-, ouch! It’s hurt dad! Why you hit my head?”

 

“shut up Yoong, why you ruin your father’s image in front of her?!”

 

“see, you are so mean! Jerk! You are not ‘black evil’ but you are the devil! kid, come to auntie. I will save you from that ‘black evil’.”

Yoong giggling while run toward Jessica and hug her. Then he merong~ to his father.

 

“h-hey! I will dump you from my house! You cheater!”

 

“oh my god why on earth you have to be his father?”

 

“what? you don’t know who it feels to be a father. You don’t have a child, huh? No wonder.”

Hearing Yul’s words, Jessica’s face turns into sad-face. Then make her feels emotional.

 

“okay I know! I can’t have a child, is it wrong? I don’t even want this to happened, but it is. I can take it all!”

 

“ohooo.. so it means that you are barren, huh? That’s too bad, but it’s fair!”

 

“you jerk!!”

 

“what? do you know? Because of that day I met you, I got my foot injured. And I resign from my basket team and now I’m jobless!! Plus you make me to be introgated by the police!”

 

“w-what? i…”

 

She feels pity for him and when she’s about saying sorry for his injured, but suddenly someone cut her.

 

“oh my honey, are you okay? Sorry I’m late to be here. There’re a  lot of pappers to be finished.”

 

“I’m fine. oh Taeyeon, he’s Yul and his son.”

 

“who? Oh, is he saved you? Thankyou, Mr. Yul for saving my wife.”

 

“but your wife was trying to kidnapped my son and makes me- mmmmppffffhdjnnh!!!!,”

Taeyeon feel weirds about Yul’s words. When Yul’s about saying his words, then someone shut his mouth with a hand.

 

“sorry for my husband attitude, he’s always like this. btw, i'm Kwon Tiffany, his wife. Please, understand him. This is just a misunderstanding. Because all is clear, we have to go now, get well son miss. I’m so sorry for what happened. Yoong, let’s back home and say goodbye for them.”

 

“mmmfiuhgiueywgfyuwg!!!!”  Yul wants to say something but his wife shut him with her hand.

 

“get well soon auntie, goodbye uncle.”

 

“goodbye, kiddo and thankyou.” Jessica smiling to him.

 

Tiffany let her hand off from Yul while their leaving the room,but Yul stops his step and turn around then saying,

“don’t say goodbye. Cause say goodbye means that we won’t be able to meet again on the future.”

 

Jessica is shocked hearing Yul’s words while Tiffany and Taeyeon just staring to him oddly. Then they are leaving.

 

 

~a few days later~

Tiffany is in her magazine company. She’s about walking toward her room while talking on the phone.

“I’m sorry Yul, it’s out of my control. I have a meeting with a client. Please, only for this time. I’ll pick Yoong up but mother is yours.”

 

“okay miss busy, since I have no something to do and jobless.”

 

“Yul, I’ve told you. Don’t raise up that topic, I won’t we argue about unimportant thing. I love you.”

 

“okay, I’ll stop. Bye.”

“tutt.. tuut.. tuuut”

 

“why you never say ‘I love you too’? do you not love me anymore?” she mumbles.

when she's mumbling and daydreaming, a someone ruin it.

 

“hey Tiffany, congratulation for your project. You are amazing!”

 

“thankyou nickhun, it’s because of your workhard too.”

 

“want to celebrate it? Dinner or party?”

 

“uhmm, I think I can’t. you know, I’m married and I have a son to be cared. So I don’t have any time to do something like that.”

 

“but nowdays, married woman is more independent and not conservative again. They can do anything what they want. You are the one of that kind of woman I guess. You are beautiful, smart, and stylish. But it would great if you were not married.”

 

“FYI, nick. I’m not that kind of woman, I love my husband and my son. And I’m faithful. I’ve to go, the client waits me.”

 

“oh, .”

Then Tiffany levae him stunning on his spot.

 

~in the other place~

“hey, beautiful woman.”

 

“Mr. Kim? It’s very nice to see you at this place.”

 

“mee too, Mrs. Kwon. this is for a pretty woman in front of me.”

 

“ooh, this is so beautiful. You are so sweet, thankyou.

 

“by the way, It’ll be nice to drink coffe while chit chat.”

 

“Yes, sure. let’s go.”

 

They go to coffe shop and drink a cup of coffe while talking something. They laughing each other and seems have a fun moment togheter.

 While in other place…

 

“oh damn, where is mommy? Tiffany said that she’s here.”

 

Yul looking for his mom but he doesn’t see her anywhere. When he’s about going to th street,

*Bug!*

“Ouch! Whatch out, miss! You have to walk carefully. Haish!”

 

“oh, sorry sir I don’t kn-,”

 

“well, it’s YOU again. Here comes trouble.”

 

“what? what are you talking about?”

 

“just forget it. I don’t have a mood to argue.”

 

When Yul’s about to leave her, Jessica start to talk with him.

“wait, can we make it clear? I won’t have a enemy in my life. Why can’t we be friend?”

 

Hearing that, then Yul’s thinking for a while and answer jessica’s offer.

“hmm, friend? Not too bad, but since you are the reason why I have to face the truth that my life is .. you have to treat me for the brunch.”

 

“haish, really.. okay then, deal.”

 

“okey, lets go!”

 

They go to the restaurant to have a brunch. When they’re crossing the road, they see two people that are familiar with their face. They are Mr. Kim and Mr. Kwon talking each other sweetly and closely like a couple. They’re shocked seeing his mom and her father-in-law have a date. They thought that they have a affair. They decided to go toward their parents place and caught them.

 

“o.h. ! Mom, what are you doing here??”

 

“Dad, could you tell me what happened here??”

 

“Yul?”

 

“oh my, Jessica?”

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~