chapter 7

don't ever say good bye

hello ^^ i have some break times. kekeke  i lost my idea to end this story, but i'm trying to get the feel. can you give me some ideas to make a plot or something? should it be a happy or sad ending? Yulsic or Yulti? kekkeeke.. but enjoy this short chapter first, ^^

 

 

 

~ the next morning in Kwon’s house~

 

Yoong and Yul are digging their breakfast while Mrs. Kwon preparing Yoong’s bag, but Tiffany isn’t there.

 

“Yul, where’s Tiffany? Is she hasn’t wake up?”

 

“she said she’s not feeling good, she wants rest for a day.”

 

“oh poor my dear.. have you give her a medicine? She needs your careness,Yul. go and bring her the breakfast! At least she should’ve eat. How can you eating easily while your wife lost her appetite because of her sickness? What kind of husband you are?!”

 

“wooaah.. relax mom, I’ll bring her some foods. I do I care about her, but I need have a breakfast too. I’ve give her a medicine, FYI.” Yul defense himself.

 

“hmmm..okay, please take care of your wife. Recently I often seeing her spacing out and have a sad-face. Are you two okay? Did you fight with her?”

 

“absolutely I will. we are okay, mom. She said she’s happy cause I’ve change a lot. Maybe she’s tired of her work’s company. I’ll ask her what happened and bring her breakfast.”

 

“I’m glad that you two are okay. Well, go make her feels good. I’ll take Yoong to his school.”

 

“thanks mom, I love you.”

 

“yes, my dear. I love you too.”

Then he kiss his mother cheek before he leans to his room and bring Tiffany’s breakfast.

 

“Tiffany, have you feel better? Here your breakfast. You should eat to regaine your energy.”

Yul sit on the bed next to his wife and put the meals on the table while he waking up Tiffany carefully.

 

“hmmm.. I’m not hungry, Yul. I just want to sleep a little more.”

 Tiffany is awake and her eyes start to shed a tear when she remember what happened last night, she won’t to know why Yul did that to her,

 

“but honey, you need to fill your stomach. At least one a spoon that’ll better. Please, obey my request for this time.”

 

“okay, just a little. But I want you to feed me.” Tiffany wake up from her sleep and ask Yul to feed her cutely.

 

“haha.. my wife now is a baby. Okey my big baby, say aaaahhh.”

Yul feeding his wife sweetly, then Tiffany obeying her husband to eat. But when it comes to the 3rd spoons, Tiffany stop him to feed her.

 

“please, once again. Only one, then I’ll bring this plate out.”

 

“no, Yul. it’s enough, I don’t want to eat again. I lost my apettite, my stomach feels not good.”

 

“hmm, okay. But drink this milk, okay? Here..” she nodded and drinks a glass of milk.

 

“thankyou, Yul.”

 

“hey, I’m your husband btw. No need to thank me. Well, just rest your body and no need to do anything. I’ll go down to wash this plate.”

 

Yul peck her forehead and clean the dish on the table. When he’s about getting up from the bed, Tiffany hold his hand.

“Yul, please don’t leave me. I love you so much, please just don’t leave me. *sobs*”

she starts to cry. Yul was surprised by her act then he lean his body to hug her.

 

“shhh.. don’t cry, what happened? Please tell me. Why you think that I’ll leave you? I won’t leave you.” He pat her shoulder and hug her gently.

 

“*sobs* I know *sobs* I *sobs* acted so mean to *sobs* you recently *sobs*, but I *sobs* I…. please don’t leave me and Yoong, I love you so much! *sobs* *sobs*” she hug him tightly and crying so hard.

 

Yul still couldn’t understand why Tiffany act like that. He’s just trying to comfort her and hug her softly. But in her mind, he realized that he has done a big mistake to tiffany. He’s ceathing, and betraying his wife. He feels guilty. This dramatic scene is continuing until Tiffany fall asleep in his arm. After thinking for a while, he pecks Tiffany on forehead then leave his wife and goes out of the room then he calls someone while leaving the house.

 

 

~at the restaurant~

“ I can’t do this. I can’t see her dying. We should end this before hurting everyone more. Sorry for what happened last night, I lost my control.”

He said with sad-face and feels desperate.

 

“I know it would be happened. did you regret it? but I’ll never regret us, I give myself to you cause I love you. Even though I know it was wrong.”

 she almost shed a tear after saying these words to the man who is sitting in front of her.

 

“that’s not what I mean, I never regret it. It’s just unfair after you give yourself to me I want to leave you. But believe me, I can’t stop loving you. I have tried so many times to forget you but I can’t. I don’t know why,and even I thought that God is playing me. I don’t know what to do, just kill me if you want.”

 He shed a tear. for the first time in his life, he cried in front of someone.

 

“ I can understand cause I feel the same. I’ve decide to let you go since i give my heart to you. Maybe it’s better this way, we shared a moment that will last till the end. It’s enough for me, Yul.*sigh* hey, big boy don’t cry..Your tears ruin your handsome face.”

 she’s trying to smile and hold his hand softly. Yul sweeps his tears then respons her smile and hold her hand tight.

 

“ don’t you know? I hate to be lovely dovely with a woman and I hate to have so much dramas in my life. But trully I never felt like this before. I’m not that kind of person than can giving up easily, I was selfish and I never care about anyone else. But it’s just you, the one who can change me. how you do that make a grown man cry?” he pouted and Jessica’s giggling hearing his confession. Then Yul continues his words but with a serious face for this time.

“Yes, we made a mistake, but we’re not wrong. God knows our love is pure.”

 Then he kiss her back-hands gently. Jessica is touched by his words.

 

They smile each other, but they know that their heart is aching. none of them saying goodbye, cause they know they will meet again. They’re just separated by physically but their heart are always together. Such a drama..

 

 

~a year later~

Everything was going right so far. Yul make a concern to keep his family, while Tiffany reduce her activities at her company and give more times to her family. Now Yul works as a coach for a basketball team junior. He was not working at restaurant with Jessica anymore since that day. They did not ever meet again, Jessica was like disappeared from his life suddenly and he never call her or try to find her. But he knows, she’s always in his heart even now she’s gone.

 

Yul is on his way to back home after training the junior team. He’s walking while whistling happily. But just like a de javu, someone hits his body and make that person falls groaning in pain.

“woooaah.. sorry, I didn’t notice you. Are you okay?” he’s trying to help that person to get up while he checking out that person’s appearance. She’s a woman wearing a black sunglasses and a pink hat so he can’t she her face clearly.

 

“ where is your eyes? Becareful and looking at your way when you’re walking next time!”

She mumbles while getting up and take off her glasses then staring at him. but both of them surprised.

 

“Yul?”

 

 “ Sica?”

 

They mumbling their name then smiling each other sweetly.

 

“this is what I call it, Destiny.” Yul greets her first then smile to her. Jessica smirks then give him a smile too.

 

 

~to be continue~