chapter 3

don't ever say good bye

 

~a few months later~

Have been reported that the L.A. Polices has found a died body of 5 years old boy. The killer is called as ‘black evil’ by the people. He kidnapped childerns and killed them brutally. The polices still investigating about this case. For parents, please be aware of your children. Don’t let them to walking around without your awareness. Because since the killer still do the terror and have not been found yet ……..

 

“haish, can you move a side? You blocking my way, dude! I know that you are reporter but this is just too much. You fill up this route!”

Kwon Yul mumbles while push up the reporter from his way. He is walking hobble pass the crowded and goes toward to the lawn chair on the side of the park city. Then he sits on the chair while reading a newspaper and mumbling.

“oh ! Why on earth is so hard to find a job? if I ain’t got this damn injured, i'll be there and won the game!” he mumbles.

 

“what are you doing, honey? I’m looking for you along this route. I’m done with the jogging , I want to back home cause it’s time to go to my office, won’t you back home too?”

 

“ayayaya.. you are a famous designer. I know you busy all the time and earn so much money. But your husband is jobless and limp. He is usless and misarable.”

 

“Yul, please don’t start to argue. i don't know who you are anymore, it seems you are not my husband. I’m just wasting my time to talk to you. Don’t forget to pick Yoong up. bye!"

 

"yeah, i'm not your husband! i'm just a jobless man and got injured on his legs! and, I’m just Yoong’s driver!"

he shout to her while his wife walk away and leave him alone. But a young boy suddenly sitting next to him and staring at him wierdly.

 

“what’s your problem, child? have you never seen a miserable and jobless man shouting?! You want to fight, huh?!

 

“ *sobs* mom - *sobs* my!! *sobs* momy there is a ‘black evil’!!!!”

 

“yes, I’m ‘black evil’! just go to your mom and ask her to give me a lot of money! chicken boy!”

The young boy crying so hard calling his mother and running away from Yul.

 

 

~in a luxurious house~

A beautiful woman wearing a suits dress use a vaccum cleaner to clean the dust from sofa and carpet.

*ngiiiiing* *ngiiiing*

 

“Jessica?”

*ngiiing* * ngiiiing*

“honey? What are you doing? Jessica!”

 

“oh Taeyeon? What’s wrong? I have prepared your breakfast on the table.”

 

“baby, please stop cleaning our house. You sweep the floor more than five times a day. When will we have a y time if you spend your day to clean the house?”

 

“you know, I hate messy things. I want to make sure there is no dusty room.”

 

“but you are just too much honey. Come on, give me a morning kiss.”

 

Taeyeon move closer to his wife and hug her then kiss her forehead sweetly. But she push him suddenly,

 

“what?”

 

“wait a minute. now, take off your jeans!”

 

“w-what? do you want-“

 

“just take off your jeans, NOW!”

 

Hearing his wife request, Taeyeon feels turn on cause he thinks about prevet things and he take off his jeans hungrily like a prevet dork.

 

“OMG honey, I don’t know that you want do our first time at the kitchen, I’m so excited ohh ohh!”

 

When he takes off his jeans and ready to catch his wife, suddenly Jessica pick up the jeans and walk away toward to the baschin to wash the spot on the jeans with the water.

 

“I’ve told you to be careful, you make your jeans dirty Taeyeon. It’s so hard to wash a coffe spot on the jeans.”

 

Taeyeon’s disappointed with his wife action, then he trying to protest.

“you act too much, Jessie. Can you stop that? It’s just a little spot. Why you always deny to do ‘it’ with me? I’m your husband, how long I’ve to wait for you to ready?”

 

“you know, I’m barren. I can’t give you any childerns, it’s kind of useless to do that. I feel so desperate, can you please understand that? I want to give birth a child. Please wait until I’m ready and I’ll give what you want.”

 

“okay, I can wait about that. But if a child is your reason, I think that is not really important for me. We can live happily without having one. I’ve told you before that it’s okey for me. Now lets go with me to the club. My friend invite me to his party.”

 

“you never understand Taeyeon. I can’t go with you, I want to go to the restaurant to check my employe.”

 

“why? You are my wife, Jessie. How can I explain to my friends if they asking about you?”

 

“you know that I’m not that kind of person. I hate partying and alcohol, it’s not suits me well. It’s better for me to have a dinner or picnic.”

 

“ayayayaya..bla bla bla.. okey I won’t go if you are not coming with me. I want to clean this whole house with this vaccum cleaner”

*ngiing* *ngiiiing* *ngiiiing*

 

“Taeyeon! I’m talking to you, we haven’t  done yet! Why do you always deny when it comes to argue!”

*ngiing* *ngiiiing* *ngiiiing*

“what? I can’t hear you!  I can’t hear you, Jessie.”

*ngiing* *ngiiiing* *ngiiiing*

“I hate you Taeyeon!”

 

Seeing her husband action, she walk away angrily and run out from the room. Then taeyeon stop his action while calling back his wife.

 

“Jessica! Please don’t go! We can talk about it later, come on honey! Aish, damn!”

But his wife ignores him and she leaves him alone with his vaccum cleaner.

 

 

Jessica is walking toward to the lobby of the train station. She is about going to sit on the passenger waiting room while mumbling.

“why he is so mean?! He always eschews whet it comes to argue. I hate you, Taeyeon!”

Then she stops mumbling when hearing a conversation behind her spot and make her surprised.

 

“listen to me! Don’t go anywhere just stay around me or I’ll slice your body into a pieces, understand?”

“y-yes, i-I understand.”

 

Hearing the man’s words toward to the boy, Jessica thought that he is a killer called ‘black evil’ like on the news.

“oh my god! ‘black evil’! I have to save that boy!”

 

Then she follows the man while the boy walking along with him. And she sneak up from behind and in the right time, she steal the boy and grab him to escape from the man.

“shhh! Just follow me, I’ll save you from him, child.” They’re running away from the man.

 

“w-wait, who a-are you? DADDY HELP ME!!!!”

The man didn’t realize that her son is not beside him till hearing he cries calling his name.

 

“DADDY, HELP ME!!!”

 

“Yoong?! Oh ,‘black evil’! hey get off of my son, you jerk!!”

He shouts while running to catch them. Then he saw a child brings a football, he grabs the ball and throw out toward the woman that kidnapped his son,,

 

*dang!* he hits the women’s head and she fall to the floor fainted.

 

“yes! You’re dead! I’m the best!”

 

“dad! Why did you kill her!”

 

“what? she’s trying to kidnapped you and daddy want to save you, idiot!”

 

“who said that she kidnapped me?”

 

“but you said, ‘daddy, help me!’ I thought that you’re kidnapping.”

 

“but she’s not. Now what will we gonna do? She fainted!”

 

“o.h.  .”

Then everyone crowding the woman’s body and call ambulance. Then they bring her to the ambulance.

 

~in the hospital~

“is she wake up? I want to see her.”

 

“and you have to say sorry dad.”

 

“sshhh, shut up Yoong. i just want to clarificate that it’s a misunderstanding, it’s not my fault. Please let me to meet her.”

 

“okey, sure but she needs to rest. Just a minutes to talk.”

Then the man and the boy entering her room. But when he’s about to see her face,

 

“oh my, Ouch! My head! Who is hitting my head with that stupid ball! Ahhh..”

She’s trying to wake up but when she's about going to open her eyes,

 

“Y-YOU?!” they shouting and surprising.

 

 

~to be continue~