chapter 5

don't ever say good bye

 

“please tell us, what did happened here? Mom?”

 

“dad?”

Their positions just like two cops is introgating two prisioner because of their sin. Jessica and Yul glare at the two human with a scary-face.

 

“woah.. we only have a date and doing a progress.”

 

“what??!” Yul and Sic shouting and shocked.

 

“don’t  be silly, Jung Soo. Don’t tease them like that.” Mrs Kown feels  awkard with the situation.

 

“calmdown, Shin Young. They are already adults, they have to understand that.”

 

“Jung Soo? Shin Young?Since when you two be a lovely dovely? Oh my!” Yul ask wonderly.

 

“what’s wrong? I’m single, and she’s single and we are happy togheter. So where’s the problem?”

 

“dad, please it’s not funny to joke.”

 

“let me explain. First, Jung Soo please stop teasing them. My dears, listen to me. When there are two people that have a same feeling and same situation, they will get easily to understand each other. Since we are single and feel lonely, we understand each other feeling and it makes us connected. So, this is normal for us to build a friendship because we feel comfortable when we are together.”

 

Hearing Yul’s mom words, make Jessica and Yul realize about something that they’ve never know before. Why they feel unhappy with their life, why they feel lonely even when they have married,and why it feels like their life is incomplete.

After a moment

Yul is standing near the edge of the lake and thinking of something, then suddenly from his back Jessica pat his shoulder and come closer then standing right his side.

 

“I don’t know what I feel now. What will I do then? They are just two-old-middle human, but what they say is just right. It’s the first time, I can’t deny to be adviced by people.”

 

“ she’s your mom, no wonder if you feel that way. Ummhh, now I know why I feel my life is not perfect.”

 

“yeah, lonely, desperate, and jobless..”

 

*silent for a while*

 

“Yul?”

 

“what?”

 

“why don’t we make a partnership? I have a restaurant, but not giving a good profit. Can you help me? Let’s be my partner, don’t you need a job?”

 

“ohooo.. so you want to give a job Ms. Jung?”

 

“yes,  I think that we can be a good partners.”

 

“well, that’s not too bad. I will help you.” He smile to her for the first time since their second meeting.

 

Jessica make a respon and smile to him too. Then they laughing and giggling after the awkward moment.

Day by day they become closer. Meet everyday, sharing, talking, and talking since they made a partnership to open a bussines restaurant. It’s getting more and more, they feel connected and comfortable. Yul never smile again since his accident and Jessica lost her happiness since she knew she was barren. But when they’re together, they can smile again and feel happy.

 

~after a few months~

“Yul, I’m happy that you’ve changed. It feels like, you are back again to be Kwon Yul my husband”

 

“hmm. Maybe, I have realize that my life is complete with you and Yoong.”

 

They doing lovely dovely at the family room. Yul laying on Tiffany’s lap while their hands holding each other.

 

“I’m free today, can we have a picnic or holiday? I miss the time when we have a holiday together, it’s been so long.”

 

“woah.. miss busy now turns into miss lonely.hahha”

 

“don’t tease me Yul, you are the one who make me feel lonely.” Tiffany pouted.

 

“maybe next time. Cause I have to go to the restaurant and checking my employe to do their work properly.”

 

“yeah, Mr. busy!haha”

 

“Yul, I love you.”

 

“I know that.”

 

 

~in another place~

“Taeyeon, I’m home!”

*no respon*

 

“honey, I bought your favorite foods. Where are you?”

Jessica is calling her husband, but no respons. Today she has decided that she will do ‘that’ with him since she makes Taeyeon wait for a long times. She felt so regret but now she’s ready to give ‘it’ to her husband. When she’s about going to her room suddenly heard a moan coming from they bed room,Jessica shock

"oo yeah ahh~~"

“you are so good! Ahh~~”

 

“OH MY!!” Jessica shouting when she saw a scene in front of her. See saw Taeyeon with a woman under his body too.

 

They stop what they doing,The woman push Taeyeon and cover her body with blanket, his eyes wide and his face turn into pale.

“je-jessie? I-i..”he mumbles.

 

Jessica feel disappointed with Taeyeon, but then she realize that it’s her fault too cause make him wait too long to do ‘it’ so it’s normal that Taeyeon seeing another woman. Then she’s trying to endure her angry, and face the truth.

“it’s okey Taeyeon, it’s my fault cause i can’t give that to you. I’m so sorry.”

 

But she can’t hold any longer her tears, then running away leaves them in the room.

 

“Jessica! Please, don’t leave me! Let me make it up, please just don’t leave me!”

 

Taeyeon cried hard. He feels regret about what he has done. Then he ask the woman to out and leave him alone while he’s starting to cry.

 

 

Jessica goes to the city park while crying along the road. She doesn’t feel hurt, but feel guilty for her husband. Then she’s trying to reach her phone and calling someone.

 

“*sob* I *sob* need a *sob* friend to *sob* talk, please.*sob*”

 

“w-wait, what happened? Are you okay? Where are you now?”

 

“*sob* ci-*sob*ty park *sobs*.”

 

“stay at there! And don’t go anywhere! Soon, I’ll be there.”

 

“tutt..tuutt.tuuut”

 

Then she hang up the phone and sit on the chair. She’s crying hard and she can’t stop it. After a minutes someone’s coming closer to her.

 

“what happened? Tell-,”

Jessica immediately hug him and cut his words. Her action make him shock but after a while, the man respon her hugging and pat hr shoulders to comfort her. This scene is keeping for a minutes till Jessica feels better and stop crying.

 

“I’ll take you home, your husband maybe worrying about you now.”

 

“no! I won’t back home this time. Please, just this time take me everywhere but home!”

 

“hmm.. okey, I understand. Then let’s get out of here. You need to rest.”

 

Then the man decided to bring her to a hotel and they’re leaving.

 

 

~at Yul’s house~

*kring* *kring* *kring*

 

“hello?”

 

“hello, is Mr. Kwon Yul at home?”

 

“it’s his wife speaking. he’s out for a moment, how can I help you?”

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon. just tell him to call me back after he gets home. Thankyou Mrs. Kwon.”

 

“you’re welcome”

 

Tiffany hangs up the phone and she’s wondering who he is. then she realize something.

 

“Kim Taeyeon? is he Jessica husband? Why he call Yul? Are Yul and that woman together now? Ohh no tiff, your husband will not do that!” she mumbles while shaking his head and convince herself to believe Yul.

~at the hotel~

“you stay at here for a while since you feel better. I’ll leave you here, but tomorrow I’ll be back to visit you. Don’t let yourself down, be healthy please. See you soon.”

The man is about going to leave but Jessica stop him.

 

“t-thankyou, Yul. I don’t know what to do if it’s not you here.”

 

“that’s okay, we are a partner now. I won’t let you down and feel alone. Just get rest, I’ll call you later.”

 

“see you yul, be careful.” She smile to him and Yul smiling to then he leave her room.

 

 

 

~to be continue~