chapter 1

don't ever say good bye

 

Two points again for Korean Team to be the winner, FYI this is the last game for the road-to-final qualifications on this season. The winner Team will gets the ticket to the final match.... Oh, look!!  the play-maker from Korean Team is trying to block the number  5 from L.A. Team!! Yeahh.. and He got the ball! He got the ball!! Now he comes to the Three Point’s Line… what will he does? Shoot or pass to his friend? Oohh he dribbles the ball himself and he pass the number 3.  woooaaahh!! He will shoot! And.. and..  and then………… shoooooooting!! *plung* POINT!!!! He made three points in the last minutes! The winner is Korean Team! The play-maker from Korean Team, Kwon Yul made three points and brings his team to the final..congratulations for Korean Team!!
 
“Go Korea! Go go go! Go Kwon Yul go!!!!”
 
The sounds from the audiences in the stadium start to explode. The point-maker gets down on his knees and shouting in a victory. The other player in the team join with his joy and hug him.
 
“wohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I win this game! Five millions dollar now is in my hands!! Yeaaahh, I am the best!!!”
 
a minutes later..
 
The winner team celebrate their victory at locker room. they squirt soda and laughing joyfully. Kwon Yul, the point-maker joinning his firends and he got the soda on his face, but they just laugh and laughing together. then Yul trying to make a call while his friends disturbing. then he sneak up to escape from his friends.
 
"Hello, tiffany? guess what? i'm verry happy now! have you done with your interview?"
 
"hello Yul, what's going on? yeah, and you know? they accepted me! i will be a designer for the famoust magazine in L.A.!!"
 
"wow, i'm still happy even you're trying to beat me. but i got five billions dollar, that means i have much more money, so you lose! haha.."
 
"Oh, yeah? oh! i forgot that today was your match, sorry i couldn't watch your match, Yul."
 
" i know, you never watch my match."
 
"please, don't say like that. eh, Yul? can you pick Yoong up first before you go to your training this day? i forgot that today he will finish his school at 11, i'm afraid that i will be late to pick him. i'll call mom to take care of him, since he won't be alone at home."
 
"it seems like you've forget everything today, huh? just for you to know, our son only needs your motivation as his mother but you always busy with your stupid magazine company."
 
"please Yul, i won't we argue. just make sure to pick him up, and don't be late! bye honey!"
 
"tuut..tuutt..tutt"
 
"i have my own little family but i sometimes i feel that you're not my wife." he mumbles.
 
 
 
~in the other place~
 
A man is lying on a luxurious King-Bed-Size and sleeping peacefully. But suddenly, the phone rings disturbing his sleep.
 
“they call me king hov, copy??
they call me king hov, copy??
they call me king hov, copy??
Big ballin’ is my hobby…”
 
“aaaaaahhhhm… who the hell is this? You disturb my sleep, dude!”
 
Then he’s trying to reach the phone lazily.
 
“hello, why you disturb my morning sleep?”
 
“WTF! What are you doing? have you get ready? Jessica is waiting for you!!”
 
“ready for what? What is Jessie wait for?”
 
“IT’S YOUR WEDDING, STUPID!!”
 
“what??!!! Oh my God! I forgot my wedding! Damn!”
 
Then he wake up from his bed and leave his room to the other room in the same building.
 
*knock* knock* knock*
 
“dad, open the door!! We forget my wedding! Dad!”
 
*knock* knock* knock*
 
There is no any respons. The door won't open then he reachs the limit of his anger.
 
“DAD!! FOR THE DAMN BIES SHAKES, OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR I WILL DUMP YOUR WOMAN FROM YOUR BED!!!”
 
Then a y wild woman with a blonde hair opens the door.
 
“oh good morning, handsome… how’s your day?”
 
She greets the younger man seductively and shakes her body ily, make him feel in disgust.
 
“what the heck! Tell to the old man on the bed to wake up now, or i will dump you and him out from my house!!”
 
“uuuuuhh.. slowdown, tiger. ehhm, honey! Your handsome boy wants to meet you, wake up please..”
 
Then the old man wake up from his sleep. But he deny the angry-face boy infront of him and try to seduce his y ‘bed’ partner with his passionate kiss.
“good morning, sweetie. Uhhhmm.. you were so good last night. I can’t get enough of you!”
 
The younger man can’t wait any longer. Then he shout angrily after seeing the scene infront of him.
 
“WHY ON EARTH YOU ING THIS **** INFRONT OF ME??!  DAD, BEFORE I DUMP YOU AND YOUR **** OUT.  IT’S BETTER FOR YOU TO GET READY BECAUSE I’M GETTING MARRIED THIS MORNING!”
 
“honey, it seems that your ‘little’ boy is angry. I’ve gotta go, see you again at my apparment!” *wink*
 
The woman leave the two mans but not forget to wink ily to them.
 
“woaahh, calmdown my son. I know that you are getting married this morning, but I want to have fun in a moment."
 
"dad, when will you stop to do that? are you not enough with those girls? can you think of mom's feeling? she must be sad to see you like this. brings different girls and sleep with them every night."
 
"you know, son? before your mom's death, she told me that after she gone she wanted me to do everything that i've never did as long as she be my wife. so that's why now i do what i've never did. ooh, just lets talk about it later! i won't make my soon-daughter-in-law wait! get ready Kim Taeyeon!"
 
"this time you save,dad." he mumbles.
 
 
 
~while on the other side~
 
a beautiful bride wearing a wedding dress sit in front of the huge mirror. when the other people around feel so excited with the wedding, she's only watching her reflectoin blankly. seems like she regret his decision to marry his boyfriend and also his childhood friend.
 
"am i right to marry him? i love him but it's not what i want, why should i doubt him when i have decided? we're not only knew each other a year or two year, it's has been 24, sica?! they say how beautiful i am and i love it, but why my heart won't be happy? do i really love him?" she mumbles.
 
she's still watching the mirror, once she look at the ring on her fingers and kiss it to convince herself that she made a right decision.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-to be continue-