(3) Meeting Amber

Broken Arrow

"When hours are filled with sadness and you need someone to care, it's so helpful to remember, that angels are aware..."


“Dear, my Lord...please protect me from high above all along my time in Earth...please make this mission a success for me...I hope you hear my pleading to you, Father...” Seohyun prayed deep down inside her heart as her eyelids were pasted tight, making her long lashes to caress down on the skin of her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes back the second after and gazed up to the Jesus’s statue in front of her.

“I’ll be missing home a lot...” Seohyun whispered and turned her body to look around.

“Bum!” that was when she frowned once she saw the chapel’s door behind her was slammed close. The sound of it echoed throughout the small church and Seohyun made her way towards it. She thought someone might came here but scared by her figure who dressed in whole as white.

“Em, hello? Is anybody here?” she asked when she poked her head out from the door. Seohyun swept her eyes all around the area out from the chapel but strange, no one was there – only the darkness could be seen. Seohyun sighed slowly but she chose to drop the matter and walked out. She was about to take her step, walking down the staircase but her feet stopped once she caught sight of something just before her right toes.

Seohyun frowned, bending her body down towards the floor before she picked up a tiny feather of something golden and white. She placed it on her open palm as her eyes experimenting the texture of the feather. This couldn’t be the one that belonged to any furry animal or bird because it was so fine and soft. The color was pretty too – light golden with mixture of pure white. Seohyun gasped, it somehow reminded her of Taeyeon’s wings – only an archangel owned this kind of beautiful wings’ feather! Hastily, Seohyun tilted her head up and looked around. She was checking whether there was any other angel apart of her here but unfortunately, there wasn’t. Seohyun shifted her anxious eyes towards the small forest situated next to this neighborhood but of course, only the wood filled her sight. Seohyun bit her lips and stared down to the feather again.

“Seohyun sshi!” she flinched a bit and hastily looked up to where Luhan was standing, waiting for her by the garden of their house. She curved up a thin smile and closed the feather inside her palm.

“Sorry...I’m just paying a small visit to the chapel...it’s comforting...” Seohyun told Luhan as soon as she ran over to him. Luhan smiled but shaking his head.

“Of course you can go there as much as you want...but you better take your rest early tonight...you have a long day tomorrow...chasing after the target...” Luhan , grinning and flashing his sweet smile to her. Seohyun giggled before she gave him an obedient nod.

“Let’s go...” she agreed and they walked back entering the house.

-Broken Arrow-

Kris ran until he was drowned into the deep heart of the night forest. He stopped panting and rested his palms on his knees as he bent down his body.

“Aish...seriously, I wonder how human could run all the way and having a marathon on this...it’s way tiring!” he complained alone as he tried to arrange his breathing again. Once his breath got calmer, Kris stood straight and glanced back to the way where he had ran out from the chapel. His mind flicked back to the image of the mysterious girl he saw inside of it just now. Kris scanned around, trailing his eyes between the trees as he kept thinking about her.

He decided to run away just now because he couldn’t afford to cause the girl seeing him – a tall man with strange giant wings! It will be too complicated if the girl is just a human, Kris might end up giving her a heart attack! He shrugged at the thought before he bit his lips, picturing the girl’s features inside his head. Even when Kris only saw her from behind but his brain managed to find a special word to describe her – beautiful.

“What am I doing right now? I’m supposed to get back!” Kris scolded himself and resumed lifting up his arms to spread his wings again. He positioned his body between the open areas inside the wood where he could see the starry skies above him. Kris took his deep breath and jumped on his feet, flew straight back to Heaven.

-Broken Arrow-

“Ah, hyung! You’re here...” Chen waved his hand towards Kris as soon as he landed his eyes on him. Kris forced a smile but he cornered his way to approach Tao instead. Tao on the other hand was sitting on a bench in the Garden of Eden, completely in ease. He gazed up, curving a broad smile once he realized that Kris was walking towards him.

“Annyeong, hyung...how’s Luhan and Xiumin hyung? Are they doing fine on Earth?” he greeted nicely but his leader was showing his long, serious face again.

“Well, they are doing great...don’t worry...” Kris answered and stopped before Tao. He chuckled, rolling his eyes.

“How do you expect me not to worry when you show such a miserable face huh? You should think before you talk, hyung ah...” Tao commented back, earning amused laughter from Chen who stood not very far from them. He looked busy, waving to the babies’ souls that passed near them – waiting to be consoled by the seraphim. Kris snorted before he caught a deep breath.

“I’m not worrying about them...of course Luhan and Xiumin are capable in taking care of themselves...it’s our mission that I’m afraid of...have you got the key to the Information Room like I asked you?” Kris replied him and at the same time was asking Tao about his favor. Tao sighed slowly but he nodded and simply pulled out the little key from inside of his pocket.

“There you go...” he said and handed Kris that key. Kris took it before he spun his body around and started walking again.

“Come on...you guys need to help me...where’s Lay, by the way?” the leader instructed them, making Chen and Tao to hastily tail him from behind. Chen shrugged as soon as he paced next to Kris.

“No idea...he disappeared since this morning...maybe he is dealing with the seraphim about healing mission...” Chen guessed to him and Kris nodded. His forehead was still showing the line of frowns by the time when three of them reached the Information Room. This room was very private and could only be entered by the Covenant. But just like favored by Kris, Tao had asked for permission from Changmin to get the key and allowed them to enter this room. Inside here was occupied with thousands or millions of angels’ profiles – each and every rank of them.

“Hyung, remind me again...why are we here?” Tao asked, looking absentminded once Kris unlocked the door and led them walking inside. Kris wanted to hiss to him for being so clueless but he needed to control his patience so he ended up taking another long, deep breath. Kris closed his eyes for a while before he snapped it open back and stole a quick glance to Tao.

“We’re here to find the profiles or any details of the fallen angels...maybe with a little luck, it can help us to track them down on Earth...” Kris explained to Tao patiently but Chen immediately widened his eyes.

“What? Are you out of your mind? Hyung, the fallen angels lost on Earth a million years ago! And now you’re expecting us to find for their information inside this huge room? It’s impossible!” Chen exclaimed to him but Kris shot him a glare. He immediately turned his body to face him instead, putting his hands on his waist.

“Then do we have any other choice? Or maybe YOU have another better idea?” Kris raised his eyebrow sarcastically to Chen while his dongsaeng rubbed his hair – looking confused. Tao thought over it too, rubbing his chin before he nodded.

“Yeah...I guess Kris hyung is right...we’ve never seen the faces of the angels...and it troubles us to trace them...so maybe, if we could find at least their pictures and know how they look like...we can easily find them...besides, angels don’t get old...we’re not aging, right?” Tao reasoned out his own opinion regarding the matter. At last, Chen nodded lazily as he held up his palms in front of his body.

“Fine, I get it...let’s get started before we waste another second...” he concluded and the three started to rumble between the racks. This room was like a very huge library filled with thousands rows of files’ shelters. So how can they possibly find the specific file that contained information about the fallen angels? Kris knew his heart was still debating about this but he can’t wait for the answer to come from Luhan or Xiumin. Yes, it was true that they had been casted down to Earth since the last 200 years to look for any trace regarding the angels but...right until now, both of them gained nothing. So Kris decided that, it was time to change their strategy in order to success in this finding mission.

-Broken Arrow-

“That’s all for today...all of you may continue with your work...” Lay announced to the whole group of seraphim and they parted to their own way – dismissed from the meeting. Lay was the leader of them – number one in highest rank of the God’s healer because he was also in the group of the archangels. Besides doing his job in the Covenant, he also tasked to monitor each of the seraphim under him. Being a high rank healer wasn’t a light task for him but Lay was happy and grateful about it. At least, he owned the faith of their Father.

He gathered his documents and files as he was ready to leave the room. He got to catch up with his M siblings but on his way out, he saw a seraph was still sitting alone at the corner of the room. Lay peered closer to her and he noticed it was one of the best healers inside the group – Tiffany.

“What’s bothering you, noona?” Lay greeted her politely from behind. Even though he was her leader but Tiffany was created ahead of him so he respected her the way he should be. Tiffany was pulled out from her deep train of thoughts and she looked sideway to Lay. She smiled once she saw he stood next to her chair, checking down on her worried face.

“No, it’s nothing...” she shook her head, arranging her face to look normal again. But Lay snorted and landed his beside her, placing his files back on the table.

“You don’t have to pretend in front of me...your face clearly shown that something is stuck inside your mind...” Lay insisted to listen to her problem as Tiffany read his face. She simply chuckled once she read his calming face.

“As expected from the God’s best healer...you always be the best comfort to everyone...” she praised him and it making Lay to blush.

“Aigoo...skip the compliment...now, tell me...is there something wrong with your mission?” he replied her but Tiffany shook her head.

“No...I’m not thinking about that...I’m doing fine in my job but...my youngest dongsaeng...she’s ordered by the Covenant to become a guardian angel...” Tiffany told him the story and Lay suddenly clapped his hands, earning a frown from Tiffany. “Is there anything to feel excited?”

“Of course! Being a guardian angel is the most precious job among us...it brings us closer to our Father...” Lay explained to her but she raised her eyebrow.

“I thought the archangel is the closest one...”

“Yes...but God bless the one that closer to the humans...His best creation ever...and guardian angels are the one that guide them...living on Earth with them, protecting and leading them...that’s why I said being a guardian angel is the best...” he added again and Tiffany finally nodded with smile.

“Yeah...I hope so but it just that...I can’t help feeling worried because it’s her first time going to Earth all alone and...she’s a cupid angel before...so she’s zero about human...” Lay instantly frowned once he heard Tiffany mentioned that the angel used to be cupid before. From cupid to guardian angel? That was strange and rare to happen! Lay was completely sure that they were not allowed to switch their job position so easily but...

“Yah, Lay! Are you coming or not?” suddenly a voice came to block his mind. Lay stopped wondering about it and he glanced over his shoulder only to see Chen was there. He rolled his eyes and looked back to Tiffany. She was bowing to Chen before she darted her eyes back to Lay.

“Just go ahead...your brothers are looking for you...” she said and Lay got up from his seat.

“Okay...till then...but, noona...you don’t have to care much about your dongsaeng...if the Covenant is the one that put her under this mission, then it must have a good reason behind that...” he managed to give Tiffany an assurance pat on her shoulder before he flew away with Chen.

“Of course...it just, I hope that someone will accompany Seohyun on Earth...” Tiffany let out a weak sigh but she stood up and ready to leave.

-Broken Arrow-

Seohyun dragged her feet out from the lecture hall. She bumped her body against the wall and immediately slipped down to the floor. She felt her whole body was screaming in tired and she was weak right now. Never ever in her life that she caught to feel so exhausted like today. Seohyun sighed; it was true like Luhan reminded her – trying to adapt living as a human was indeed very much tiring. Seohyun positively known that her body was running out of energy so she needed to find some food – learning to eat now. As she arranged her steps towards the cafeteria, her mind wondered back to her target – Amber.

According to the details, she was supposed to see this girl around in the college because she was attending the same institute as her but unfortunately, Seohyun had not yet find her anywhere around here. She had attended her classes that matched Amber’s schedule but she was nowhere to be seen. Giving up searching for her, Seohyun decided to fill up her empty stomach first. She walked inside the cafe with her head bent down to stare only to the floor. She didn’t dare to look around the people. Why? Because she managed to gain almost full attention from every single boy inside the whole college. Well, an angel disguised as a human – still, it won’t look too natural. She glowed magnificently all the time, looking so much radiant and beautiful.

“Ouch!” Despite her attempt to hide herself from being the center of attention, Seohyun still bumped into a person. She felt her body collided with that person before her body was thrown and fell backward. Seohyun closed her eyes, enduring the pain before she stood up again. That was when she realized that she just knocked down another girl.

“It...hurts...” Seohyun panicked once she heard the weak voice of the girl, howling in pain. She hastily walked over to her and helped her to stand up again on her legs.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry, miss! I swear I didn’t see you just now...” Seohyun apologized to her and bowed her head down. The girl eyed her for a minute before she shook her head.

“Please, stop bowing to me...it’s my fault too...I didn’t see you’re walking in front of me...please forgive me anyway...” she apologized back but Seohyun smiled sheepishly.

“No...I never intended to hurt anyone...” she replied the girl and she smiled too. But as Seohyun read her face closely, her skin looked paler than normal human’s skin. Even when she smiled to her, her face portraying like she was enduring something painful from inside her body. Seohyun bit her lips and walked closer to her. She touched the girl on her arm.

“Miss...are you okay?” she asked in concern before the girl chuckled.

“I’m perfectly fine, miss...you don’t have to worry about me...I’m waiting for a person actually...she got my money...I’m starving and I want to buy some food but I don’t have any of it...I need to wait until my friend come to give me back my money...” the girl told Seohyun the reason why she was waiting alone there. Seohyun nodded her before she grinned. Poor this girl, she looked so weak and fragile. Maybe it was true that she was hungry right now. Seohyun considered over it before she zipped off her bag and pulled out some cash, given by Luhan to her this morning before she was gone to college – he reminded her to use this money for buying food.

“Here...please use this...” Seohyun said and she picked up the girl’s palm to place down the money. Her eyes widened upon seeing how thick the folded cash was so she instantly looked up to Seohyun back.

“How...how much is this?” Seohyun frowned, thinking for a while.

“About 50 000 won, I guess...” she simply answered exactly like the amount mentioned by Xiumin to her at home. The girl shivered and pushed the money back towards her. She fiercely shook her head.

“No! I can’t accept this...this is too much...I just can’t...” she refused but Seohyun grinned to her.

“No, please...you need to eat something...I can see how pale your face is...so go and get yourself something to eat...” Seohyun conveyed her but the girl blinked her eyes. “Then how about you?”

“Don’t bother about me...I don’t feel like eating today...” it was true because Seohyun thought about escaping herself from the crowd while the rest time. She didn’t wish to bump with any other people again after this! Finally, the girl crumbled the money inside her palm and she gave Seohyun a deep bow.

“Thank you so much, miss...”

“Seohyun...” she told her about her name and the girl smiled warmly. “Seohyun sshi...”

“You’re welcome, miss?” now it was her turn to grin. “Call me Krystal...”

“Okay, see you later Krystal sshi...” Seohyun simply concluded and she waved to Krystal before exited the cafe. Seohyun headed straight to the rooftop of the building. She thought that it was the best place to be alone because it was high and feeling closer to her house. She climbed up the stairs until she reached the door.

“! Where the hell that she goes? Find her!” Seohyun stopped halfway when her hand was about to touch the knob. She frowned when she heard a boy was cursing to find someone from behind the door. Next thing that she realized was running footsteps of a group of people, clearly they were chasing after a girl. Seohyun panicked and she thought that the girl must be in danger. She pushed herself out from the door and immediately scanned around the rooftop.

“Calm down, Seo ah...you need to find her...” she whispered alone under her breath as Seohyun slowly shut her eyes. She stood straight near the door as she focused her mind to use her tracing power, detecting for the girl around the rooftop. This power was just a minor power possessed by any angel. Slowly, her whole mind expanded to visualize the whole area on the rooftop. She searched everywhere until she finally saw a girl, lying on the floor below an old, rusted table that situated nearby the old store here. Seohyun stared at her from inside her mind and she was startled to see that girl was actually her target human – Amber! Seohyun opened her eyes back and the invisible image inside her mind was gone, replaced by the real area of the rooftop. Seohyun knew where to find the hiding place of Amber so she walked to look for the boys group first.

“Damn it! I can’t find her!” Seohyun stopped walking once she spotted them, still running around to look for Amber.

“Haish! I swear I’ll kill her once I found her!” another boy cursed and it drivened Seohyun to be frightened by his words. She balled up her fists from behind her body. She was Amber’s guardian angel now. It was her duty to protect her from any harm so she must find a way to make Amber escape from these boys. Seohyun thought furiously before one of them spotted her standing there.

“Hey, look...there's a chic here!” he shouted, pointing straight to her and automatically, his friends were all landing their eyes on Seohyun. She swallowed hard down , scared by their fierce faces but one of them walked over to her.

“What do you want, pretty? Are you lost, puppy?” he asked, causing his friends to roar into irritating laughter as he touched Seohyun on her hair, trailing his finger down to her face. But Seohyun distanced her body from him and bowed.

“Pardon me but if you’re looking for the short hair girl, she already ran away...going downstairs...” Seohyun informed him and the rest of his group exchanged curious looks between them.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked, frowning to her as it was quite hard to believe her words. Seohyun gave them a firm nod, acting to look serious.

“Yes...I bumped with her on my way here at the stairs just now...” she added again and the boys started to zoom away at once, continued to chase after Amber. Seohyun finally let out a relief sigh and she resumed looking for Amber at her real hidden place. Seohyun made her way to the old store and she stopped once she saw the old table. From where she stood, she saw the girl – Amber – was trembling from head to toes as she squeezed her body to fit hiding under it. Seohyun watched her with sympathy overwhelming in her eyes. She saw her knees were bleeding and some bruises on both of her arms.

“What exactly was happening to this girl?” Seohyun thought before she pulled out a handkerchief from inside her bag. Then she slowly took her steps towards the girl before she kneeled down before the table and poked her head inside.

“Annyeong...you can go out...it’s safe now...” she greeted her but Amber immediately flinched in shock. She narrowed her eyes towards Seohyun once she saw her sitting there. Amber quickly pushed the table away and crawled out from it. She stood up again and Seohyun followed behind her.

“Here...use this...” Seohyun said again, handing Amber the handkerchief but she furrowed on it before she shot Seohyun a glare and walked away, completely ignoring her offer and bleeding knees. Seohyun hastily caught after her.

“Wait! Please! You’re hurt...” she exclaimed to her as she ran but Amber clicked her tongue and stopped walking so suddenly. Seohyun almost bumped to her from behind but her feet managed to break before it happened. Amber turned around and stared on Seohyun through her bloodshot eyes.

“If you’re another volunteer from the orphanage, come to sell your sympathy on me, then I highly suggest for you to get lost!” Amber suddenly barked at her and it made Seohyun to blink dumbly. She never expected for her to shout angrily. What had she done? Seohyun thought she just saved her from those bad boys just now! Without waiting for her reply, Amber resumed walking again, wanting to leave the rooftop.

“Volunteer?” and it clicked Seohyun that Sooyoung once told her that all the guardian angels before this had disguised as a volunteer from Amber’s orphanage in order to approach and help her. But Seohyun wasn’t in that position so she shook her head and picked up her pace, chasing for Amber again.

“No, please! Wait for a while and listen to me...I’m not a volunteer...I’m just your friend from this college...I’m willing to help you and I...” Seohyun was about to explain further regarding herself but Amber hissed loudly and she spun her body around.

“You’re talking too much and it’s dead annoying! GO AWAY!” Amber yelled to her again and this time she walked straight to Seohyun before she pushed her body backward, causing Seohyun to lose her balance.

“Ah!” she let out a yelp once Seohyun felt her body landed to the floor. Closing her eyes to resist the pain, she heard the running footsteps of Amber. Once she opened her eyes again, Amber was gone. Seohyun sighed heavily while she shook her head. Amber was truly, a tough target.

-Broken Arrow-

“So how’s your first day? Is everything doing alright? Have you found your target?” Luhan shot Seohyun with questions that she wanted so bad to avoid. She bit her lips, delaying the time to answer him as she put down the spoon inside her hand onto the table. She was having her first dinner tonight with Luhan and Xiumin. Xiumin cooked something for them and Seohyun thought the taste was brilliant! She envied Xiumin for it.

“Em...you didn’t answer him...” Xiumin cleared his throat after a minute of silence wrapped among them. Seohyun sighed and she rested her body on the chair.

“It’s not good...I did meet her but we fought instead of greeting each other...” Seohyun told them truthfully and Luhan sighed, shaking his head.

“Then...what’s the plan next? Are you going to approach her again tomorrow?” Luhan asked, folding his arms across his chest as he insisted to know Seohyun’s plan in guiding her target human. Seohyun was so tired to think of it right now so she simply closed her eyes and shook her head.

“I don’t know...”

“So you’re going to give up on her?” Xiumin accused her, making Seohyun to snap open her eyes and shot him a glare.

“No! Of course not!” she exclaimed.

“Then you need to rack for a plan to keep approaching her until she accepts you in her life...if not, you’ll be another failure just like the other three before...” Luhan slipped the words to her, causing Xiumin’s mouth to wide open while Seohyun narrowed her eyes on Luhan.

“The other three? You mean...you’ve seen my Sooyoung unnie and the other angels that used to be Amber’s guardian angel before?” she questioned him, demanding for his explanation as Luhan gulped down his throat and looked away. Bingo, he almost revealed the truth that they were angels too! Luhan bit his lips before he arranged his face to look confident again.

“Nah...I mean...they used to live with me before so I knew it...” Luhan simply lied to her and Seohyun gave him a short nod. She didn’t have time to think further about it because she didn’t want to be a failure. She knew she needed to success in this mission!

“Then what should I do?” Seohyun opened again, asking Luhan and Xiumin after another silence stretched between them. Luhan darted his eyes mysteriously to Xiumin before he nodded to him as an assurance. Luhan lastly sighed but he got up from his seat. Seohyun gazed up to him.

“Follow me...”

-Broken Arrow-

Seohyun blinked her eyes once. Then she blinked it again twice. She can’t believe her own sight right now. She found herself standing in front of a night club with Luhan and Xiumin. When Seohyun shifted her eyes to check their expressions, the boys were both looking so much in calmness. She finally couldn’t contain the curiosity inside her so she tugged Luhan on his sleeve.

“Luhan oppa...what exactly we are doing here?” she asked, voice thick in worry as Xiumin laughed to her.

“Didn’t you ask for our opinion to help you approaching your target human? Knowing her wholeheartedly is the best way to start...” Xiumin explained to her but it just left Seohyun in confusion for more. She shook her head and darted her eyes back to the door of the night club. Once her eyes caught sight of those scary and fierce bodyguards, Seohyun rubbed her hair out of frustration.

“Please, oppa! You can’t possibly ask me to get inside the club! I’m an angel, for God’s sake! I will not step into that sinful place!” she refused stubbornly to them but Luhan snorted and turned aside. He caught Seohyun by her shoulders and made her to turn facing him.

“Look, Seohyun sshi...listen to me...do you forget your law before they assigned you as a guardian angel? What is the first, vital rule?” Luhan tried to make her recall about it as Seohyun took a deep breath to calm herself down. She frowned to him but slowly closed her eyes to remember about it. Silently, she pictured Yuri’s face inside her mind.

“To stay at the closest place of our target...which is in her heart...to protect her, guide her, love her and never leaves her side...in danger and peace...always together as one with her heart...” Seohyun recited the main rule told by Yuri before she descended to Earth. She opened her eyes back, staring to Luhan who curving up an assurance smile for her.

“Now you know the rule...so go on...learn the truth about Amber...then only you can be her best guardian angel...” Luhan whispered to her and he lightly pushed Seohyun towards the club’s entrance. Seohyun gazed up to the building in frighten. She didn’t know what will happen inside but she’d risk anything for Amber as her guardian angel. Seohyun determined to stay with her until the end! Seohyun took a deep breath before she stepped inside.

-Broken Arrow-

Everything was so dark and loud music booming into the whole area. Seohyun was struggling in her way to find for Amber. Mad humans were dancing on the dance floor, people drinking alcohol and taking drug were the only scenarios that filled her sight. Seohyun pushed her body among the dancing crowd when suddenly she felt her foot stepped on someone else’s shoes.

“Omo! Sorry...I’m sorry! Please, forgive me!” Seohyun immediately bowed down once she realized that she had just stepped on his feet. Seohyun tried to check on his face but it was hidden inside the darkness. Seohyun quickly excused herself and ran away from the boy.

“Wow...she glows...” Chanyeol sang as he came to stand next to his friend, accidentally collided with Seohyun just now. Chanyeol shook his head but he put his hand on his friend’s shoulder, looking sideway to him.

“Are you okay, buddy?” he asked him in his teasing tone, pretending to care when Seohyun stepped on his friend’s shoes just now. That friend of him glared sharply from the corner of his eyes before...

“Kai!” another boy roaring over the ear-wrecking music. Kai smirked and turned around, pushing Chanyeol’s hand away from his shoulder. “What’s up?”

“Onew hyung is looking for you...” Suho was flashing his devilish grin to Kai and he rolled his eyes as a reply. Kai paced over to him before he ended up standing before Suho and grabbed away the phone from him. Kai pushed his way out from the crowd to get a better hearing on the call.

“Kai’s here...what’s up, hyung?” Kai greeted the caller and his ear caught sound of hideous laughter.

“Kai...it’s been a while since I saw you...it is too much fun seducing the humans?” Kai smirked once he listened to his senior, mocking him. Kai chuckled naughtily.

“Well, what can I do? I’m daddy Lucifer’s bad boy...I’m created to lure the humans...” he replied, acting wicked but it led Onew to laugh even more.

“Good...but for now, go back as soon as possible...you and your brothers are receiving a new task from our daddy...” Onew informed him and Kai shut off the line without giving him any further reply. He rubbed the back of his neck, shaking his head before he walked back towards his group. As Kai reached the table, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were both having girls hovering over them. Baekhyun was kissing a girl like a hungry dog while Kyungsoo was giggling and traveling his hand all over the girl’s body full with lust. Kai snorted upon them but he kicked the table loudly.

“Ah!” the girls startled and Baekhyun pushed away the girl that he kissed just now.

“Holy ! Stop it, Kai!” Baekhyun wiped his lips, glaring up to him as Kyungsoo nodded. “Yeah...get lost...go get your own !”

Kai chuckled, “I don’t need any now...neither does both of you...move away, now!”

Kai barked at the girls and they were all running to leave the table alone only with the boys. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo both shifted uncomfortably on their seat before Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho came to approach them from the main dance floor.

“So, what is it bro? Why is that bastard Onew called you?” Sehun slung an arm casually around Kai’s neck, clearly he was drunk. Kai smirked once he smelled the alcohol stink on him and he pushed Sehun off from his body. Kai cleared his throat and kept his hands back inside his pockets.

“Get ready...we’re going back to Hell...” he announced to the K members.

To be continued...


Hi, readers...first of all, I would like to apologize for the late update...it's all because I'm planning to update it after I got the poster but unfortunately, the designer have not yet done it so I guess, we just have to wait for it... T_T and owh! Welcome to all of my newest subscribers!!! Thanks a lot for your support and do leave your comment, okay??? Please leave it so that I know that someone did, reading this fic...thanks!!!! And since I can't present all of you with poster so why don't you guys enjoy looking at this pretty angel??? Kekekeke...she's very adorable!