(9) Trapping her wings

Broken Arrow

"Thorns and stings and those such things just make stronger our Angel wings..."

~Emme Woodhull


Seohyun fixed her eyes on her cup of cappuccino. She watched in silent as the hot vapors steaming out with the aromatic vanilla flavor from the brownish cup.

The boy sitting across from her cleared his throat and Seohyun darted her eyes forward when he pushed a small box colored in black towards her on the table. Seohyun slowly peered up to Kai.

“What is this for?” she frowned to him while Kai grinned handsomely in response.

“A gift to a start of our friendship...I always kept this thing close to me but I’ve no idea on who to give to...and now you’re here, I thought it’s the best for you to keep it...” he explained while watching Seohyun was blinking her eyes in confusion.

A low sigh escaped from but she pulled the box closer to her and opened it up. Her eyes narrowed inside before she ended up gasping.

“Oh my...” she was surprised to see a very beautiful shimmering necklace was placed inside on the satin velvet color of a piece of cloth. Her fingertips swept across the crystal locket, shining in bluish violet.

It was indeed, looked very pretty but she suddenly shook her head and snapped close the box back. Kai’s face that was wearing a satisfied smile just now was immediately changed to the gloomy one when he observed her.

“Why? Don’t you like it?”

Seohyun gulped forcefully but she pushed the present back to him. “It just not right to give me this...I don’t even know a single thing about you as much as you don’t know me...our friendship has just started so I think, it’s still too early for a gift like this...”

“Please, Seohyun ah...you’re being so conservative...we don’t really need to fix a special time or reason just to give our friend a present...” he snorted while commenting but Seohyun nodded to him.

“Yes but I’m not trusting you that easily...I’ll only receive present from a friend that I fully trusted...” her firm answer made Kai to switch his expression to the usual sarcastic look he used to have.

They stared upon each other sternly long enough until Seohyun broke the awkwardness by clearing . She looked away from him and took a sip on her cup.

“I guess I have nothing else to say...I told you clearly just now...I’m still not believing you...not after everything that you’ve done to both of my friends...” she rephrased her statement earlier with louder and firmer intonation now.

Kai kept his eyes cold on her beautiful figure as she stood up from her chair and replied his sharp stare with her eyebrow jerking up.

“Here’s a warning...since we’re going to stay next to each other at our house, don’t ever forget it that...I’ll be watching you closely from now on...better watch your step...” Seohyun reminded him and without bothering to bow or give him any polite smile like she used to do to anyone else, she took her steps away, leaving the cafe.

Kai smirked in amusement as his sight now was replaced with the empty chair in front of him. He shook his head slowly as his hand pulled the box back to him and he gripped it tightly in his fist.

“Watching me closely huh? What a dare you’ve made, Miss Angel...hmmm...trying to act arrogant huh? Interesting...I like your style...” he murmured alone as his mind kept on replaying the way her soft but determined voice was warning him.

Seohyun – she was not an ordinary angel at all, he thought. She was braved enough to threat him and so Kai thought, their battle in winning for Amber was really, going to be fantastic.

-Broken Arrow-

She remembered the first time she met him. She remembered how it felt to be held in his strong arms. She remembered watching him beating down those heartless guys at once and she remembered how powerful he carried her out from the club, the night when Amber sold her to those men.

Strange, she could still feel the dilemma and discomfort buried in her heart whenever she recalled that night. Seohyun was pretty sure that she had run away far enough from him after he set her free again on her feet but magically, Kai snatched her away and suddenly brought her into the dark wood.

Yeah, that was all that happening during the night. Now she remembered it. The second time she met him was when she followed Amber to the abandon warehouse only to find him was kidnapping Amber’s friend.

Why was everything seemed to be connected? Why was he saved her at first but ended up hurting Amber back then? Why it must be Amber? Her target human? Who was this man, actually? Who was this Kai, honestly?

Too many questions showered in her head and Seohyun started to see the world was spinning around her. Her tired eyes weakly scanned her busy surrounding. The humans were all looked normal as they went on with their life along the city street.

She sighed again at her heavy thoughts about Kai. Apparently, he will be her neighbor now. He will stay just next to her house and they will need to meet each other almost everyday. What should she do now? Seohyun didn’t like the feeling of staying close to him at all.

She had always thought that Kai was somehow a bad threat to everyone around her including Amber, Krystal and the rest of her friends in the house. What can she do to escape from him? When he was apologizing and asking her to be his friend out of the blue? These were all too weird!

She finally summarized in her dizzy mind as Seohyun found herself stopped walking and standing next to the road. She waited just like the rest of the walk of life to cross the road. Her eyes flickered up to the traffic light, waiting for the signal to come to green but as she looked upper to the skies, her pupils came to focus on somebody else.

There, up at the nearby road viaduct, stood two tall men that were leaning their bodies against the rail of the bridge. Both of them were pale-skinned according to their faces and palms that being the only parts exposed excluding from their figure that was wrapped in black from head to toe.

Seohyun’s forehead automatically formed creases when she could perfectly tell that they were in the middle of staring upon her. Though they both had their eyes covered with those black sunglasses but somehow, their presence here around the road was giving Seohyun an uncomfortable feeling to stay standing there.

She swallowed away the anxiety thickening in her heart as she shifted her eyes back to the traffic light, silently counting the seconds for it to change to green again. Once it did, Seohyun hastily picked up her paces, trying her best to push her way through the bustle of the pedestrians but being an angel with less than a month walking on Earth, she still failed to blend in.

“Out of my way!” a man, running from behind of her was shouting over the crowd before his way was blocked with Seohyun in front and he hissed while harshly pushing her out from his steps.

“I told you to leave! Move, you idiot!” he scolded again and Seohyun didn’t even have a time to apologize or turn looking at him when the next thing that she realized was her body that was falling down to the road.

“Ah!” she managed to yelp, trying to support her body to stand again but everybody had successfully crossed the road, leaving her to be alone in the middle of the crossing area.

She looked up, her eyes instantly went wide when her ears were thundered with the very loud sound of a car’s horn.

“PINNNNN!!!” she tried to stand up and run away but she knew that it was too late. The large van was zooming too fast towards her and there was nothing else that she could do except to close her eyes tight, foolishly waiting for the van to crush her body.

“Swoop!” she felt the strong wind hit her skin. She felt her body was floating in the air but still, the matter that she waited to happen was luckily didn’t occur.

“Huh?” Seohyun gasping nervously while opened up her eyes again and she could feel her impulses were pumping extremely fast in her veins and heart.

Wait up. What was happening? She thought that she will be hit by the van but now...Seohyun threw her eyes down on her feet and she realized she was standing perfectly rooted on the other side of the road. She did manage to cross the road safely? That was impossible!

Only when her senses came back to her that she felt a pair of cold hands was still wrapping around her waist. Seohyun tilted her head too fast to look at the person standing behind her but something was entangled to her hair.

“Ouch!!!” she cried out in pain and reached up to her hair when she noticed that her long hair was entangled to the button of the coat wore by the man behind her.

Seohyun tried her best to untie her hair free from his button but she was paralyzed again when her eyes traveled up to him and to her surprise, it was one of the guys she saw standing up on the viaduct just now.

Her jaw dropped open and she turned back to check on the bridge. It was true; those men had disappeared from the initial place they stood just now.

“It’s impossible...how could you...” Seohyun shook her head, turning her face back to the man but her attention was distracted again when another one of the two came to stand beside his friend.

Seohyun changed her eyes on him as well but he simply smirked before stretching out his hands to free her hair that was stuck to the button. She realized his action and quickly pulled back the hair from his touch. Both of them were laughing slowly in response to her confuse expression.

“Hold on a second...did...did you just...saved me just now?” Seohyun spun her body to fully face the two weird men in black as her finger pointed up to the one that was hugging her waist from behind just now.

The men didn’t say a word but they just gave Seohyun another mysterious smile, staring at her from behind their tinted glasses before they left her with million questions.

“Yah, wait up!” Seohyun called out to them again as she watched the two left in calm.

The men exchanged an unknown look between them but they never bothered to look behind their shoulders to her again.

“That was dangerous, Kyuhyun ah...how could you suddenly saved her and brought her across the road huh? The humans might saw it and now you’re leaving the angel to suspect on us...” Siwon told his brother but Kyuhyun twisted his lips into deeper smirk.

“I don’t care...didn’t you see how clumsy she was just now? She can’t even safe herself from being hit by the van...and you know that we can’t risk for her to die, hyung...we still need this angel...” Kyuhyun reasoned out to him as they continued pacing around the humans.

Siwon kept on sniffing on the sea of fresh blood he smelled around them and he at last cursed while covering his nose.

“I know it how important she is to us...now let’s just get to the witches faster before I dip my fangs in any of these throats...” he replied his brother but the younger vampire rolled his eyes.

“Before that...did you manage to get what we are supposed to steal from her just now?”Kyuhyun stopped walking and he frowned sideway to Siwon through the black sunglass that was actually veiling the bright red pupils he had.

Siwon paused on his feet, nodding his head shortly before he held up his hand in front of Kyuhyun’s face.

“I did...this is it...” Kyuhyun grinned in satisfaction when he observed a single line of Seohyun’s hair pulled out by Siwon when he untied her hair from Kyuhyun’s coat button just now. He was glad that their plan was playing smoothly as they had been planning it with the witches.

He finally gave Siwon a nod and both of the vampires disappeared among the humans in just a split of second.

-Broken Arrow-

“All of you’re witches...not demons...” Go Ara’s pair of eyebrows furrowed when her mind came again to recall that dialogue told by somebody named Minho.

“...absolutely...and there’s no way a witch can be a demon...” his statement earlier was supported by another devil called himself as Taemin.

Ara remembered perfectly clear the way she groaned once she heard it from them. Shaking her head, she took a few steps forward to five of the demons group.

“Come on...surely there must be something...a secret method or a way or anything that can help us to declare ourselves as part of your clan...we’re willing to do anything...” she convinced them forcefully.

Jonghyun curved up his wicked smile while throwing his eyes straight on her desperate face.

“Anything you said?” he sang in monotone. “Yes...”

Onew and Key exchanged meaningful looks between them before Onew finally turned his body around towards the four witches who stood with high hope craved in their eyes. He eyed them one by one – Ara, Victoria, Sulli and Luna.

They had been practicing the dark magic for a very long time it seemed just to get themselves declared as much powerful as where the demons from the Hell were ranked. Now they got the deal with the Shinee demon group and the witches knew that they weren’t going to let go of the golden chance.

Onew at last let out a sigh to them. “I envy your courage, girls...but I’ve never said that it’s impossible to be like us...there is a way to declare yourself as a demon but it will be a hard one and it’s not an easy deal to take a risk on...”

“Just tell us everything first...” Sulli finally spoke out after long minutes she had been choosing to stay silent in their conversation. Luna nodded her head too and looked back to Onew.

“Yes...then we’ll figure it out on how to get it done...” Onew eyed her with plain boring stare before he finally changed his eyes again towards the leader of the four witches, Go Ara.

“All of you are familiar with summoning ritual, right? Then you need to do exactly like that to get the approval from our daddy Lucifer...but it’s not going to be easy for he won’t tolerate with some fake promises even when you acted genuinely in front of him...” he explained to her but was cut halfway by Minho.

“That’s true...Lucifer has never trusted anyone...and to convince him, you need to sacrifice the most pure soul and holy creation of the Jesus...” Ara bit her lips in frustration. Her eyes wandered wild to the faces of the other witches till the main point finally came to Victoria.

She darted her curious eyes towards Minho again. “You mean we need to get the ritual done by sacrificing an...angel?”

The five demons finally formed thin, sarcastic smile when the witches got their message now. Key replied Victoria a nod.

“Yeah...you need to find an angel to get her heart presented as the sacrifaction to the Lucifer...the problem is, it’s never easy to trace a true angel here on Earth...because only our true kind...” Key waved his hands around his brothers to indicate about themselves.

“...the devils could recognize the presence of angels...though you’re a witch...all of you are zero with that ability...”

“Definitely...so if you’re serious of becoming like us...then try your best to seek for a true angel...make the angel as a sacrifaction to the Lucifer and you’re welcome for a feast in the Hell...”

Ara flinched herself out from her furious thoughts. She let out a heavy sigh under her breath while having her left palm massaging her forehead. Her head was spinning madly yet she knew that she can’t give up. Not yet.

She had been preparing herself for years only to be the best dark witch ever and now in her attempt to upgrade herself, she understood that she just couldn’t let the opportunity disappear away. Go Ara promised to herself – she will make it, she will turn herself to become a demon. Oh yes, she will.

“Unnie...they’re here...” her train of thoughts was again being disturbed but this time with Sulli’s voice as she informed her. Ara arranged her face to look strictly stony again and turned her body to face her.

“Send them in...” she ordered but without waiting for Sulli to do so, the two vampires already stood tall behind Sulli in the matter of seconds.

Ara darted her eyes upon them while Siwon carved his sarcastically meaningful smile to her. “The angel’s hair...in exchange with the unbreakable shielding spell you’ve promised...”

Siwon walked over to her, extending his hand out as Ara dropped her eyes on his palm to focus her sight on that black tiny hair he held. Her pupils came to narrow. She can’t easily put her faith on this vampire. Ara looked up to him again and snatched the hair away from Siwon.

“Not until I’d see that this is truly the angel’s hair you’ve given me...if this really working out, then I’ll get the spell nicely casted on you and your brothers...” she replied sternly as she walked back to a table.

Siwon’s face hardened in annoyance but in order to gain help from the witches regarding the unbreakable shielding spell, he tried to be patient.

Both the witches and the vampires were collaborating in this because they had promised to provide each other with beneficial matter. The witches needed anybody with the ability to recognize true angel among the humans. And it turned out that the vampires came across the secret of Seohyun being the angel – because they saw her the other day with a tall mortal boy inside the wood.

Now that the vampires were assured of Seohyun’s true identity, they agreed to help the witches in their plan searching for angel but of course with a price. In exchange, the witches need to cast a kind of powerful and unbreakable spell upon each of the vampires.

According to their history, the prime ruler of the whole dark world was always the demons. Even though vampires were the strongest predators ever in Earth but they still can’t suppress the magical powers and abilities that the demons had.

That made the vampires be vulnerable. They wanted to be the highest, they wanted to be at the top rank of the dark world’s most fearful ruler. Therefore, the only way to defeat the demons was by guarding themselves with a spell called ‘the unbreakable shielding spell’ – the one that will protect the vampires from any kind of the demons’ power.

As Siwon thought deeply about it, he shifted his eyes back on Go Ara and he watched from behind when she placed a strange, big bowl on top of the table facing her.

Kyuhyun ducked his head higher to peek into the bowl and he cringed his face once he saw weird kind of liquor filled inside it. The liquid colored in disgusting dark black and its smell was extremely rotten, the headaches trigger one.

Despite all of it, Ara shut her eyes tight and her lips started chanting a mysterious and unknown spell. Slowly, she slipped the angel’s hair into bowl and as it drowned deeper, Ara opened her eyes and scanned around to search for the other witches.

“This is true the hair that belongs to the right angel...they had given us the right thing...” she announced to Sulli, Victoria and Luna as she glanced a bit towards Siwon and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shrugged to her.

“Told you we’re the professional here...so get this done quick enough so that we can get what we need from you!” he exclaimed loudly to her but Ara smiled evilly and wagged a finger in front of his face.

“Uh oh, not yet...our deal has not yet completed here...there’s another big step now...so learn to be patient...” she reminded him while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Ara turned away from him and she snapped her fingers up in the air.

“Sulli! Come here...” she called out for her while the youngest witch among them followed her instruction obediently. “Yes, unnie?”

“Your wrist...show me your wrist...” she requested to her, making Sulli to blink towards that beautifully demonic witch.

Sulli was hesitated to stretch out her hand but when Ara threw her a murderous glare from the corner of her eyes, Sulli flinched in fear and she quickly held out her wrist.

“There you go, unnie...” she spoke so weakly and Ara smirked in return.

“Good...” she grabbed Sulli’s wrist so tightly and brought it to the top of the bowl just now. With her right hand was holding the girl’s wrist, Ara used her other hand to pick up a very sharp knife and mercilessly, she sliced the sharp blade against Sulli’s porcelain skin.

“Ouch!!! Argh!!!” Siwon and Kyuhyun both widened their eyes upon seeing fresh blood was dripping out from the cut and slowly cascaded down into the black liquor.

Ara broke out into booming laughter while she continued pressing her wrist to gain more blood. Kyuhyun and Siwon could simultaneously felt their veins tightened the longer they smelled the bloody scent flowing throughout the air in the room.

Just when Kyuhyun spranged out his fangs and ready to launch forward for Sulli, Ara noticed it and she quickly glared towards Victoria and Luna.

“Stop them!” she barked towards the two and as fast as the thunder was striking, both Victoria and Luna stormed towards the two vampires. Luna aimed for Siwon’s throat and once she successfully clamped him around his neck, she squeezed harder on it and it caused Siwon to groan out loud in pain.

Kyuhyun tried to dodge away from Victoria but the witch was faster and she kicked him by his knees from behind to make Kyuhyun threw his body down to the floor.

“You hold still there!” Victoria yelled on top of her lungs and landed another powerful kick against the back of Kyuhyun’s body.

“Urgh! !!” Kyuhyun cursed, trying to stand up but when his face hit the floor, he found no other way to escape – not when Victoria was standing on top of him and she pressed her feet on the back of his waist, causing Kyuhyun to yell in extreme pain.

Feeling satisfied that the vampires won’t make action to attack Sulli anymore, Ara smirked a bit and glanced around to Sulli. The poor little witch was still enduring the wound on her wrist but Ara crumpled her skin, making Sulli to scream even louder and the bruise bleed with more drops of blood.

“Yes, Sulli...that’s right, honey...scream...louder, clearer...shout on top of your lungs and seek for help from the angel...don’t worry...she will come to save you...she will hear your scream and feel your pain...come on, darling...call out for her...” Ara whispered gently to Sulli but she could no longer withstand the pain and so, Sulli ended up crying at last.

“Please, unnie!!! Make this stop!!! It hurts!!! Let me go!!! Please...save me!!! Please!!!” the louder she pleaded, the tighter Ara gripped on her wrist and the more the blood dropped into the bowl.

Little by little, it summoned something beyond the spell and Sulli’s painful cry slowly flowing in the air to reach someone’s ear, someone’s mind, someone’s soul and someone’s heart...

-Broken Arrow-

“Save me...please...save me...” Seohyun heard whispering voice of a girl.

“Please...it hurts...it really hurts...help me!” her soft, pleading voice begun at a very far distance it seemed but eventually...

“I beg you to come and save me!!! Come here!!! Save me!!! Please!!! I’m bleeding here!!! It hurts!!! It pains me!!! Come here!!!” it snapped really loud and clear into Seohyun’s ears. It echoed throughout her head and rung so close to her as if the suffering girl was just next to her.

“HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! HELP!!!” Seohyun could no longer endure the hysterical scream she heard and finally, her eyelids jerked open a little too wide.

The first thing that she caught in her eyes was the white ceiling above and Seohyun quickly got her body sat right up straight.

“Huh!!!” she yelped loudly, tilting her head right and left to search all over the room in hope to find for the source of the screaming but she failed. She found nothing extraordinary inside the room and the moment she got calmer, Seohyun was positively sure that here was the very same room of hers inside Luhan’s house.

Seohyun puffed tired but relief sigh out of her breath and she buried her face into her palms. Beads of sweat was wetting her face all over it, spreading warm throughout her body. Seohyun knew that she needs to get out from this bed and maybe take her bath to calm herself a bit but just when she was about to move, clutching on the blanket, somebody came knocking on her door.

“Yah, Seohyun ah...”

“Argh!” Luhan jumped a bit on his feet when he appeared by the widely opened door but quickly startled by Seohyun when she leaped in surprise on the bed. Luhan widened his eyes upon her when Seohyun hissed to him.

“Hish! Luhan oppa!”

“Yes! I am! What...what’s actually happening to you?” he answered her with the same shock intonation she used, holding up both of his hands in front of his body like a person in surrender. Seohyun narrowed her eyes on him.

“You scared me!” she complained in annoyance but Luhan finally grasped her meaning and he relaxed again while smiling, lowered down his hands.

“Sorry...but I saw you didn’t close the door so I just assumed that you’ve woke up...I don’t mean to scare you...” he grinned apologetically to her while Seohyun slowly shook her spinning head.

“No...I’m...forgive me too...my mind is kind of distracted...I heard...” she tried to explain to him about her dream in her sleep just now but Seohyun stopped halfway. Luhan raised an eyebrow while leaned his body against the door, watching her that was still sitting on the bed with her cartoon pajamas.

“You heard what?” he asked her suspiciously but thinking that it was just a dream, Seohyun looked up to him and smiled a bit.

“No, nothing...I guess I’m just having a bad dream...” she reasoned out to him while Luhan shrugged in return.

“Well, nightmare is normal for you...especially when you’re in human form like now...so don’t feel worried about it...” he reminded her and Seohyun gave him an assurance nod. “Sure, I’m not...”

“Good then...I just come here to inform you that, we will be going out today...” Seohyun furrowed up to him.

“Going out? Where?” she questioned but Luhan had already curved up his mysterious sweet smile for her and he winked.

“I bet as angel, you had always watching over the humans from above even when they were around the beach, right? So yeah...let’s go there for real today...we’re heading out to visit the ocean!” Luhan squealed like a little kid, laughing excitedly as he left Seohyun to stare speechlessly on him.

She watched him with amused face until Luhan saw her confused expression and he stopped clapping his hands.

“What? You’re not excited? You don’t like going to beach?” Seohyun smiled even more upon seeing his eyes were blinking dumbly to her. She shook her head and pushed the blanket off from covering her body.

“No, oppa...of course I would love to go out with all of you...but tell me something...how can I get ready if you’re still standing there? I need to take my bath and get dressed, oppa...so move away...” Seohyun chased him out of her room as she beamed cutely to Luhan as pushed his body out from the door.

“O...kay...see ya!” she managed to catch the glimpse of him, waving his hand to her but Seohyun rolled her eyes as she slammed the door close.

“Huh...” once she was left alone again inside there, Seohyun pasted her body behind the door and she put up a palm against her chest to feel the vigorous pumping of her own heart.

The strange anxiety filled up her whole heart and Seohyun somehow could still hear the screaming of that unknown girl. Who was she? Did she really just a dream?

Thinking that the boys were still waiting for her downstairs, Seohyun decided to walk away from the door and continued taking her bath. As she strolled past the window, her eyes caught sight of the house next to this house and her mind automatically thought of Kai again.

Seohyun let off another long sigh from . Yeah, she would love to stay as far as she could from him and escaping to the beach was really the best reason she had for now. She at last decided and resumed walking again.

-Broken Arrow-

“Amber ah! You’re here!” Seohyun ran out from the house when she suddenly landed her eyes on Amber.

That boyish girl just made her way entering the front garden but she snorted when Seohyun joyfully greeted her.

“Yah...don’t get me wrong...I’m not coming here to see you...I just agreed to come along because Krystal asked me to...” she explained lazily to her but Seohyun shook her head and smiled even broader.

“No, it’s okay...as long as you want to join us, I would feel happy about it...” she told her with all her honesty but Amber rolled her eyes and ducked her head to the back of Seohyun, searching for Krystal.

“Where’s Krystal by the way?” just in time when she asked, Krystal paced side by side with Lay from the backyard of the house. Amber narrowed her eyes upon the two but Krystal seemed too absorb in her conversation with Lay. She didn’t yet notice the presence of her best friend there.

They were in the middle of laughing together over some jokes made by Lay but when Krystal glanced around, she caught sight of Amber and her eyes automatically widened in excitement.

“Amber ah!!!” Krystal called out cheerfully, running straight towards Amber before she ended up throwing herself inside her embrace. Amber smirked a little, closing her arms around the small back of Krystal and she smiled.

Though it was just a little smile, it brightened Seohyun’s day. As her guardian angel, she felt completely grateful to see her human was smiling for the very first time. Even when Amber wasn’t smiling for her but Seohyun was greatly satisfied deep in her heart.

At least, she knew that Amber was also capable to smile.

“Aigoo, Amber ah!!! I missed you so much!” Krystal jumped a bit in her hands while Amber patted her head in return.

“Yeah, me too...how have you been? Do they take a good care of you? Or are they bullying you? Who did that? Tell me and I’ll kick his !” Amber playfully questioned her while Krystal let out small chuckle and let her go. She shook her head.

“No...you don’t have to feel worried about it...everyone cares about Krystal sshi...especially this boy...meet him, Amber ah...this is Lay...” Seohyun answered on behalf of Krystal as she turned looking at Lay and pointed a hand to introduce him.

Amber shifted her eyes lazily to him, scanning him up and down silently but being the polite boy as usual, Lay still bowed his head a bit to her.

“Hi...and yeah, it’s good to know Krystal...” he slipped the comment, stealing a glance towards the mentioned lady but Krystal hid away her sheepish smile by looking only on Amber. That friend of her snorted.

“Glad that you’re okay staying here with them...” she was about to continue the conversation with Krystal when suddenly Kris walked to them.

“Everyone is here so shall we go now?” he stopped standing beside Seohyun and she smiled while nodding her head, peering up to him.

“Of course...we can talk even more in the car and at the beach, Amber...” she suggested to her since she knew that Amber must got so much to catch up with Krystal.

Once again, Amber rolled her eyes and she took Krystal by her hand. “Fine! Krystal, you’re sitting with me...”

-Broken Arrow-

The journey to the beach had been the windy one. The moment they stepped their feet on the sandy white beach, everything seemed to be perfect for them.

Xiumin jumped off from the van and started unpacking the stuff with Kris. Luhan decided to set up their tent just nearby the seashore and with the help from Lay; they both settled it down in just the matter of minutes. Seohyun sat alone just a few steps away from the tent. She was in the middle of arranging the food and drinks brought from their home earlier but suddenly something came flying over her head and Seohyun brought her head up in surprise.

“Yah!” she yelped, watching as a colorful and strip patterned beach ball was flying over her head but luckily didn’t hit her hair.

Someone caught the ball and Seohyun found herself glaring towards the mischievous Chen. “Haha! Sorry, noona ah! Wanna join us playing volleyball?”

“Excuse me? Volleyball? What’s that?” being the clueless angel she was, her expression was clearly seeking for further explanation from Chen but Tao ran passed her from behind and quickly snatched the ball away from Chen’s hands.

“Volleyball is like this!” Seohyun blinked her eyes in confusion when Chen yelled towards Tao, running after him but Seohyun watched with wide eyes as Tao jumped on his feet and punched the ball straight to Chen.

“Ouch! Yah!!” it hit straight upon his face and Seohyun snapped close her eyes, startled by the way the two boys were playing the game so aggressively.

“Aish, that two!” Lay commented, shaking his head in disapproval of his duo maknaes’ mindless behaviors. But he grinned shortly after that as he watched Chen and Tao started playing the game seriously between them.

From where he was standing, Lay darted his eyes around the refreshing beach, enjoying the beautiful scenery until his sight at last stopped upon Krystal and Amber. The two best friends had already taking their stroll along the beach, playing cold water with their bare feet but when Krystal shivered from afar, hugging her arms close to her chest, Lay chewed his lower lip in concern.

“Are you feeling cold? Don’t you bring more clothes from home?” Amber who also noticed that Krystal’s face had slowly losing its color asked her friend while frowning. Krystal looked sideway to her but she grinned.

“Of course I don’t bring any coat with me...who in their right mind will wear something thick to beach huh? I should have wear swimming suit!” she teased before laughing out loud to Amber.

“What? Haish, you jerk...” was only reply from Amber as she snorted to her but Krystal was laughing too much until she coughed out of nowhere.

“Yah...Krystal ah...are you okay?” Amber took another two steps closer to her, raising up a hand to start patting Krystal against her back while Krystal covered with her palm. She slowly took her breath to calm her cough.

“Ye...yeah...I’m alright...” she curved up small smile to reassure her but judging from her pale face, Amber knew that she wasn’t feeling so well. Amber sighed under her breath.

“Told you, it’s not good to bring you out to cold place like this...why are you being stubborn for your own good huh? Aish! Now what? Do you bring you medicine along with you?” Amber blabbered to her regarding her health but Krystal tried her best to look okay again and she hissed playfully.

“Aigoo...I got you, ‘omma’! I’m fine now...happy?” just as she acted so, the wind blew quite strong against them and Krystal sneezed out of sudden. Amber chuckled to her.

“Yeah...I can see how ‘fine’ you’re...” she commented as Krystal rubbed her nose but even before she noticed it, Krystal felt something warm wrapped her body from behind.

Krystal dropped her eyes down to her body and she realized that a dark blue colored sweater was put on to shield her body from the cold wind now. She tilted her head around and met the smiling face of Lay, displaying his infamous cute and friendly dimple as usual.

“Don’t get sick again...we just got you feel better now...” he reminded her softly, patting Krystal on her shoulder and his action of being caring to her was making Krystal to blush involuntarily.

“Thank...thank you...I won’t be sick...” she promised him, kept on smiling and staring upon each other while Amber exchanged her weird glance from Lay to Krystal again and again.

Their small affection towards each other was actually in the middle of being observed by someone else as well. Seohyun who sat alone from the very start twisted up her sincere smile while gazing at the two. She could see it that since Krystal was staying with them in the house, Lay had always being overprotective to her.

In the midst of her thoughts, she heard rough voice was clearing his throat. Seohyun immediately peered up and met the eyes of Kris that was standing beside her now. She briefly smiled to him and threw her eyes over the ocean back.

“What are you doing?” she heard him as he asked her but Seohyun continued placing down the last tin of carbonated drink she held.

“Nothing...just arranging the drinks and food...why? Do you wanna eat something?” she asked him back but Kris pointed out his finger towards the other side of the beach, the path leading to more rocky side of the beach.

“Since you’re done with it, how about taking a short walk with me? When we come back, I’m sure that our stomachs will be ready for some food...” he didn’t mean it to make it sound like a joke but Seohyun strangely laughed out of it. Kris frowned down to her.

“Why? Is there anything funny about my suggestion?” he questioned but Seohyun simply shook her head and stood up from the small chair she sat.

“Don’t be highly sensitive...I just laugh when I’d feel like to...let’s go then...” Seohyun didn’t take any second look at him anymore and she started leading their way first approaching the seashore.

Kris shrugged but made his way following her silently from behind. They paced nearby the van where Luhan and Xiumin were still busied themselves with the stuff but as Luhan caught sight of them, he snorted to himself.

“Why?” Xiumin noticed his meaningful expression and Luhan grinned, turning back to stare at him.

“Nah...it’s our leader...I think he has something going on with Seohyun...” Luhan commented, tilting his chin to show Xiumin the direction of where Xiumin could see Seohyun and Kris were walking side by side now.

Xiumin nodded his head while focusing his eyes on the couple but he laughed shortly and looked away.

“Aigoo, Luhan ah...there’s nothing weird out of it, you know...they both are angels...”

“And?” Luhan jerked up his eyebrow when Xiumin told him so. Xiumin stopped his attempt to carry the next basket from inside the van and he straightened his body to look properly to Luhan.

“...and that makes them to be incapable of falling for each other...love is too impossible for them since they’re angels...angel’s love is only for His creator...you’re an angel too, Luhan ah...don’t tell me that forgot our swear upon our Father already?” Luhan was left to be speechless when Xiumin brought up the topic to their only one creator – the mighty and most powerful one.

He immediately replied Xiumin with a nod in agreement and decided to resume helping him with the stuff. Thinking about it again, it was true about all that Xiumin gave his opinion just now. Both Kris and Seohyun were angels. They were not supposed to love each other since their love should be centered only to the God. And Luhan knew that both of them won’t betray that vital philosophy, ever.

“Ah!” Seohyun felt her foot dipped on something sharp and she threw her body behind.

“Yah, careful!” Kris who stood exactly behind her noticed it and he immediately grabbed her by her elbow from behind, supporting the girl as she bent down her head to check on the pain left on her skin there.

Seohyun pursed her lips, shaking her head upon thinking on how clumsy she could be. She just cut the skin beneath her foot there by scratching it against a shell. Eyeing closely around the sand, she realized that there were actually a bunch of dead shells scattering around.

“Careless I am, isn’t it?” Seohyun slowly commented as she barely rubbed the cut on her foot. Luckily it wasn’t bleeding but Kris sighed shortly and let her hand go.

Instead of saying anything back to her, he suddenly got down to his knees in front of Seohyun and made the girl to stare cluelessly down to him.

“What...what are you doing?” Kris gazed up to her, smiling a bit and patted his shoulders behind.

“Because you’re so careless so I’m willing to carry you...get on my back now...” he ordered her out of nowhere while Seohyun widened her eyes.

“What? You...you want to carry me? That’s impossible, oppa! I’m...I’m so heavy...” Seohyun instantly refused as she shook her head and looked away from him.

Kris sighed once again, thinking how this clumsy angel could also uniquely be stubborn at the same time. Feeling too lazy to convince her, Kris slightly turned around and he reached out for her hand.

“Yah!” Seohyun stumbled a bit on her attempt to free her hand from his grip but Kris was way faster and she ended up colliding her body against the back of his shoulders.

“Stay still...” he ordered her shortly and clasped both of her arms around his neck. Seohyun pouted but she shyly hid her face behind his hair as Kris slipped his hands under her legs and eventually lifted her body up as he stood tall at the same time.

“Here’s a reminder...just don’t choke me out, okay? If you do so, we both will die together...” he warned her, turning his head slightly to check on her expression but Seohyun narrowed her eyes to him and stuck out her tongue.

“Just move or I’ll jump off from you...” she said in response. Kris chuckled shortly and resumed walking, piggyback the angel girl behind him. As he thought back at the matter Seohyun told him just now, a smile spread across his face and Kris commented out loud.

“Seohyun ah...if you’re heavy, then I would rather call myself as giant...” Seohyun took a few minutes in silent to understand the meaning but at last, she understood and laughing slowly.

She told him that she was heavy just now and refused for Kris to carry her. But if she categorized herself as heavy, then maybe Kris should classified himself as a kind of giant because he was way taller and bigger than her.

The laughter and giggle he received from Seohyun invited Kris to grin along as well. They continued strolling a few steps more towards the end of the beachside until they were startled by the screaming voice of someone familiar.

“Yah, hyung!!! Let’s play volleyball with us!!!” Seohyun hastily jumped down from Kris as soon as she heard Tao was yelling over the noisy waves sound. She stole a glance up to Kris and saw that he hissed a bit in irritation for suddenly being disturbed like that.

Still, Kris rearranged his face to look cool again and turned his body back towards the way Tao and the rest were standing.

“Why do you want me –“ he was about to start talking but out of a sudden, his eyes widened and Seohyun also clapped a hand against . They both were caught in shock when the volleyball was flying straight to his face and hit Kris exactly on his forehead.

“Huh! Yah! What are you guys doing?” Seohyun spontaneously yelled, grabbing Kris by his arm to make him look at her. She tiptoed on her feet and panickedly checking on his face whether the ball hurt him or not but Kris opened his eyes again and held Seohyun by both of her arms.

“No, it’s okay...I’m fine...” he stabled her on her feet again and threw his bloodshot glare from the corner of his eyes. The first person that he saw was Amber that was clapping her hands and sticking out her tongue at him.

“Haha! Serve you right! If you called yourself a man, then prove it by playing the game with me! Don’t just be a flower boy there!” she daringly challenged him and Kris groaned a bit as he bent down and picked up the volleyball that fell next to his feet.

“You’re the one that is asking for trouble, you know...now pay me back with this!” Kris bounced the ball high in the air before he jumped a bit on his legs and punched the ball hard and fast towards Amber and the rest.

“WOW!” the rest of his brothers tried to catch the ball and Kris ran towards them, leaving Seohyun to shake her head in disapproval of their immature attitude.

She then took her steps slowly, wanted to walk back towards the group when...

“Please...help...help me...” she became rooted to her feet when her ears were invaded with that voice again, that whisper again and that very weak girl again. Seohyun shook her head, trying to get that voice away from her mind.

“You’re here...you’re finally here...please...come and save me...please...I beg you...it hurts...” Seohyun instantly tilted her head around when that voice told her ‘you’re finally here’.

Was that girl stay anywhere around here? She thought anxiously while biting her lips and Seohyun scanned her surrounding one more time till her eyes came to focus upon something.

No. It should someone instead of something and it should be a person instead of a thing.

There, on top of the hill next to this rocky beach, Seohyun’s eyes narrowed upon a girl that wore a white long dress and she was standing exactly by the edge of the hill. Her face was so gloomy and she was practically crying slowly now. Her long, wavy hair blew against the strong wind up there and revealed her face even more to Seohyun.

“Oh my...” Seohyun gasped in shock, covering with a hand when she noticed the girl was covered with bruises and wound all over her face and arms. Judging from her features, she should be somebody beautiful but the glow in her face lost its colors because of those wounds.

The miserable girl took another step advancing towards the edge and Seohyun flinched in major fear when she noticed that down the hill was actually nothing but the cliff to the ocean below.

“No...no!!!” Seohyun assumed that the girl wanted to jump off from the cliff and drown herself into the vast sea and she didn’t think twice anymore.

“No, wait!” being the guardian angel, it was her nature to protect anybody despite whom she or he was. Seohyun started running up the hill and bust into the wood nearby bravely as she decided to save the girl up there.

“Seohyun?” the last glimpse of her before she disappeared deeper into the forest was caught by Luhan.

He was the only one that was still standing by their tent and didn’t join the rest to play the game. Growing worried when he saw Seohyun was running there alone, like she was chasing something, Luhan instantly scrambled up to his feet.

“Yah...Kris ah...” he turned a bit towards Kris, wanted to tell him about Seohyun but Kris was too absorb in kicking the ball with Amber, Chen, Tao and Xiumin. When Luhan averted his eyes nervously towards Lay, he was in the middle of busying himself with Krystal – building sand castle and so.

“Aish...” Luhan clicked his tongue impatiently but he knew that he couldn’t wait any longer to go after Seohyun. He decided to leave the group alone and picked up his paces towards the hill, making his way straight into the forest.

In the meantime, Seohyun stopped panting in the middle of the wood. She scanned around her for any way that lead to the cliff just now but her whole sight was filled with nothing but all the tall rows of trees.

It was dark in here and Seohyun didn’t hear a sound except the chirping of the wild birds, the cracking sound made by the deers when they moved against the thick bushes. She breathed heavily to herself, looking down to feet.

What she was actually doing now? She was alone in here and it was impossible to find the girl. But furrowing to herself, Seohyun couldn’t quite admit it that her sight was deceiving her just now. All because she did see the strange girl was standing on top of the cliff and she was ready to jump off from there. She was crying, she was in pain and most of all, she was in danger.

Just when Seohyun thought furiously about her, she heard the wooden sticks and small branches were stepped by someone that was walking on top of them – and Seohyun held her face up.

“Looking for me?” her eyes widened in disbelief once she locked her gaze upon the very same girl she saw just now. Seohyun scanned her thoroughly up and down. She was wearing the very same long white dress and her wavy hair was also let loose down to her waist, just like Seohyun remembered her but the only difference was that, her skin was porcelain white.

There was nothing flaw there. There was not even a single scratch was ruining her pale smooth skin and when Seohyun stared back upon her face, she was smiling sweetly to her.

“As expected from an angel, ne...you’re very kind-hearted and caring towards everyone...even to a stranger...” she grinned broader to her, shaking her head as she complimented her but Seohyun stayed silent. She was debating within herself whether to leave this weird girl alone or talk back to her.

Of course, Seohyun didn’t give any chance to choose. The next thing that she realized was when her whole body shook in major shock when there were roughly around three people came flying to them.

Seohyun felt her eyeballs nearly popped out once she dropped her eyes one by one upon the humans. No – scratched that – they were no human at all. Each one of them was staring at her with a pair of red pupils in their eyes, shining so bright and scary towards her – like they wanted to eat her flesh alive.

When they landed their feet on the ground around the girl earlier and her, Seohyun was more than positive that these guys also had an ability to fly so fast which was obviously non-human. The three of them eyed her hungrily, before started laughing on top of their lungs, roaring so evilly.

Seohyun took her steps in reverse. She knew that she was in extreme danger now and she needed nothing else more but to run. Without saying any word further, she spun her body and decided to pick up a large step out of it but unfortunately, here came another three of those inhuman men.

“Aww...well, well, well...what do we have here?” Seohyun gasped loudly and stopped moving when her way in front was all blocked by them. Seohyun swept her eyes with one go upon their faces and she balled up her hands into fists, preventing herself from screaming when she noticed two of them were the very same people that saved her by the road the other days.

“You...you...” her voice was trembling now and Seohyun could tell that she was sweating and shivering from head to toe.

“Miss me, beauty?” Kyuhyun asked her sarcastically, chuckling a bit. Seohyun shot him a sharp glare from the corner of her eyes but Siwon patted his shoulder and smirked seductively towards Seohyun.

“Of course it is me that she would missed...I’m way hotter than you...” Siwon joked around, earning booming laughter from the rest of the vampires but Seohyun then startled again when another gentle, soft voice was talking over the voices.

“Enough chitchatting, boys...let’s get to the best part, shall we?” she turned her head slowly around and her eyes immediately met the piercing, cold eyes of a girl. Her brown caramel pupils sparkled so beautifully to her but when she read the frightening expression on Seohyun’s face, the girl curved up her wicked smile.

“Nice meeting you, dear...pardon my friends here...they easily get too excited whenever they met gorgeous lady, like you...” she explained sweetly to her and held up her hand to indicate about Seohyun.

Seohyun gulped hard down , trying her best to keep her firm composure and not showing them her heart that was heavily feeling afraid now. She slowly spoke to her.

“Then...what...what exactly do you want from me?” her question sounded so stupid to the girl and she laughed hysterically out loud, shaking her head and clutching her stomach.

“Hahaha! You’re obviously a holy angel, don’t you? Even in the midst of this threatening place, you’re able to talk so calmly and innocent to me...hmmm...I’m impressed...” Seohyun widened her eyes once again when she mentioned about her true identity. Seohyun took a few steps forward aggressively towards the girl.

“What did you say? You mean...you know that I’m...I’m...”

“Yes...you’re an angel, I know that...and your weakest point is when somebody is pleading for your help, you can’t resist anything else and help them...right?” the girl cut her off and she raised up her hand to pat the shoulder of another girl stood beside her – the one that Seohyun saw by the cliff a few minutes before.

Seohyun furrowed bitterly upon the two of them but they smiled to her and the second girl spoke again, leaning in to whisper into the ear of her friend. “...and that’s why you did a good job in summoning her, Sulli ah...congratulations...”

Go Ara threw Seohyun one wide grin once she realized that her cunning plan had successfully worked out. She did it, she trapped the angel already.

“I don’t know what you are talking about...I’m not here to disturb you so don’t do the same to me...” Seohyun could no longer resist the suffocating moment of being around them and she spun herself to leave but of course, Go Ara stopped her by replying again.

“...and I shall say the same to you...even if you’re being too care to worry about everyone, do remember this phrase always...you’re no longer in heaven now...you’re on Earth and there’s a saying that you should take as an advice which is...’do not believe in stranger so frankly’...” exactly the second she finished telling her so, Ara flickered her eyes towards the three vampires in front of Seohyun and she signaled them a nod.

Kyuhyun, Siwon and Donghae simultaneously clawed their fangs out to the poor angel and Seohyun gasped in major fear.

“Ah!” she wanted to run the other way round but of course, her back side was guarded with the pair of witches and another three vampires. Seohyun breathed loudly and she decided to make an escape by path of her right and left but it seemed to her, the action was too late.

Seohyun tilted her head to her right and there came another witch, Victoria that was leading another four vampires around her – Kangin, Ryeowook, Leetuk and Kibum. Hissing in despair, she flipped her head sideway to the left side but again, her sight was filled with those predators that trapped her here only with one aim – to claim for her.

Seohyun felt her breath growing ragger and her chest pumping up and down vigorously in panic. Dead end. She had no other way to escape now. The only thing that she could do was dumbly watching as those vampires and witches staring only on her and they were laughing in victory of their evil plan, trapping her alone here.

She closed her eyes and exhaled despair sigh under her breath. There was no way she could afford to fight all of them alone. She wasn’t that strong and credit to them, there was two different kinds of species in front of her now. The vampires and the witches, both with different strength and abilities. She knew how wishful she was if she thought that she could defeat them alone.

Just when such a thought slipped into her mind, somebody appeared from behind of the group and Luhan focused his eyes straight upon Seohyun. His mind furiously calculated in rough of how many monsters he needed to take down in order to save her.

The closest to where he stood right now were four – Luna, Heechul, Shindong and Seungmin. Since they were all too absorb in looking at Seohyun, Luhan wasted no time by focusing his eyes upon a very big and shady tree behind those vampires.

He shut his eyes, forming the image of the tree and the four of his targets inside his mind before Luhan threw his hands up in the air and simultaneously, the thundering sound of the tree cracked off from the ground startled all of them at once.

Seohyun quickly glanced around to where the gigantic tree was lifted off and the vampires with those witches scrambled in surprise on their feet when it moved so suddenly, controlled by someone before Luhan changed his eyes upon his targets and crashed the tree so hard on top of them.

“Arghhhhhhhh!!!” Luna, Heechul, Shindong and Seungmin didn’t make it to dodge away from it. The tree landed with a thump on top of them while the rest of the vampires started scanning around the wood to look at the powerful source that threw the tree to them.

“Right here, you moron!!!” Luhan bravely stepped out from behind the bushes that shielding him and he stood firmly facing those monsters. Seohyun gasped loudly, clapping both of her hands on for she didn’t expect it to see Luhan risking himself like that for her. She shook her head aggressively and launched forward to him.

“Luhan oppa! No!!!” but Luhan held up his palm to her and Ara silently signaled for the remaining vampires to catch for him.

“Who is this flower boy trying to get on my way huh? Such a waste of time! Get him!!!” Ara shouted to them while glaring towards Luhan but once he saw Kyuhyun, Siwon and Donghae were storming to his direction, Luhan yelled aloud to Seohyun.

“Seohyun ah, run! Fly!!!” he started focusing his eyes on any other big and sharp objects in the wood to use them as a sword fighting against the three vampires but Kyuhyun was the first to get his hand around Luhan’s throat.

“Trying to play hero huh?” he whispered to Luhan, gripping harder on his flesh to make him choke.

“Oppa!!!” Seohyun who saw the vampire got his hand on Luhan, automatically didn’t think twice to save him. She wanted to take her steps, running for him but at her second thought, Seohyun decided that flying was way faster than that.

She immediately stopped moving and closed her eyes, focusing to flip off her mighty wings out from her shirt. Ara caught the shimmering light she started to shed out from her body and Ara hissed audibly.

  “Don’t let she flies away! Stop her!” she commanded angrily towards Leetuk but they already heard the ripping sound from her shirt and the wood around them was magically blinded by her radiant aura, mighty and pure.

While all the vampires and witches got their eyes covered from her light, Seohyun took her chance to flip her wings a few times, adjusting it with the air. She felt her own muscles under her shoulder blades were cramping for it had been a while since the last time let her wings free from under her shirt.

Seohyun didn’t wait anymore and briefly jumped on her feet to start flying but standing closest to her, Kangin jerked open his eyes and he caught sight of Seohyun began floating in the air. He groaned aloud and automatically launched closer to her.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” he barked to her and pushed his body higher in the air before he successfully grabbed Seohyun by her ankles.

“Argh!!!” she yelled but tried her best to endure the pain and Seohyun forced her body to fly forward despite Kangin that was hanging on her ankles. Kangin on the other hand tried to balance his body and he decided to join forces with any of his brothers.

As his fingers clamped tighter to her feet, he heard Seohyun was growling in extreme pain and his eyes first caught the sight of Leetuk. He shouted over to him.

“Yah, quick! Her wings!!!” though he didn’t manage to form proper sentence out of it but Leetuk wittily understood his order and he jumped with lighting speed towards Seohyun.

Once Leetuk had his hands touched upon the fragile feathers of her wings, he grabbed forcefully a handful of it and mercilessly, he ripped the angel’s wings off from her body.

“ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!” blood shooting out from her flesh, making Seohyun to grunt on top of her lungs and she immediately lost balance of her weakening body.

Seeing her body slowly landing down to the ground, Kangin took his chance and he bounced upright in the air before smashing his leg on Seohyun against her bleeding back.

“NO!!!!!!!” Luhan that was still struggling with Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae lost his mind once he saw Seohyun’s body drifting in the air before her figure collided roughly with the ground below.

Her face was the first to hit those giant roots and branches beneath but her bleeding body was now dramatically covered with the feathers of her wings, scattering messily around her. Ara smiled devilishly upon seeing the broken angel was totally became helpless now. She was dying in pain, Seohyun was in sheer agony.

Nodding in satisfaction, she changed her attention back to Luhan and saw that he was turning even stronger now. Throwing his fists and kicks unstoppably among Kyuhyun, Siwon and Donghae, Ara knew that they needed to get rid of this boy as well.

“Op...oppa...” pain was casting throughout her whole body started from her damaged wings and flowed into every branches of her veins but Seohyun could still witness the very battle Luhan had with those vampires through her eyelids that were growing heavier.

She saw it all. She saw it when Luhan beat those monsters down one by one using every last energy and power he had within his wounded figure but what hurting Seohyun the most was, the fact that she did nothing to help him.

She never realized it from the very start she met Luhan that this boy was also somebody with supernatural ability hidden beyond him. Though she can’t figure out what made Luhan of his true self but she knew that the boy was trying his best to protect her.

Her ears perking up when she heard his voice was groaning so loudly before she witnessed his power for the first time and Luhan lifted up another large tree to hit those vampires. Still, his power remained useless when Kibum saw it and he stormed forward to the flying tree before kicking it straight back towards Luhan.

She caught sight of Luhan widened his eyes. She wanted to scream for him, she wanted to save him but it was all too late when the tree shot like a bullet, slapping hard and fast against Luhan’s small body.

“ARGHHH!!!” was the last painful scream she heard from Luhan but Seohyun could no longer able to figure out the next destruction when her eyes blinked upon Luhan.

His body buried deep under the fallen tree. The victorious laughter rang evilly in her ears and next, Seohyun saw nothing but darkness.

To be continued...


It had been a while since I'm writing in AFF and I noticed that everything has becoming troublesome! I can't even change the color of the fonts! Can someone help me with it if any of you know anything? Please...I'm dying here without colors...*sobs2* Haha, anyway! Back to business...

Uh oh! Ottoke??? Ottoke??? Our seohan was badly injured!!!! So...yeah...don't kill me for literally hurting them...*hide at the corner* hehe...

Anyway, I promised my dearest dongsaeng, iamstillunknown, to update this story..yet I had been delaying it over and over again...Jeongmal mianhae yo, dongsaeng ah...forgive me,okay? mianhae yo~~~~ *bow 90 degree*

Still, despite the pain and all, please enjoy this loooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg chappie and look out for more after this!!!

Last but not least, thank you to all the subscribers and upvoters!!! THANKS A LOT!!!! LOVEEE YOU GUYS!!!! >,<

Sincerely, randomFangirl304