A call!

My wish upon the stars...

 

Hi readers! I hope you're fine :D  Sorry if this chapter is boring... really sorry x( 

 

 

~Dream Girl sone jabhil deus jabhiji anhneun 

Dream Girl maeil bam ireohge neol gidaryeo~
 

 

My eyes fluttered open slowly… Where this song is coming from…? What time is it?

 

 

~Dream Girl dalkomhi sarangeul sogsagigo 
Achimi doemyeon sarajil Dream Girl~

 

-Oh PLEASE TAKE THIS CALL ALREADY! Groaned Eun Mi while burying her face on her pillow

 

My eyes wide open.

it’s my phone!

 

I tried to reach for the phone but I forget where I put it last night!

-I can’t find it! I whispered

-In your bag’s pocket!!! Exclaimed Eun Mi. Hurry! I want to sleep more!

-I’m sorry! I said and stood up.

The ring suddenly stop and I finally found my phone in the place Eun Mi told me. I smiled to myself, I’m indeed lucky to have her.

 

-Who is it? She asked still lying on her bed with the pillow on her face.

Her question made me wake up and when I was going to look for the caller, I received another call. Without looking to the name I take the call.

 

-Hello! I tried my best to not sound sleepy at all.

-Omo it sounds like my beauty just wakes up.

My eyes widened and my heart became crazy when I heard this familiar voice.

-J-jonghyun-ah…

-Yeah. Are you alright? You sound weird!

-Ah sorry, i-it’s just that…I mean… What time is it?

WHAT? What time is it? I couldn’t find another question like: Where were you for 2 weeks?

 

-It’s very very late! But I thought that you were already wake up… I did wrong; sorry~ I could hear is pout.

I giggled.

-Not that’s fine.

I saw Eun Mi’s bothered face; she was probably trying to sleep a little bit more.

I mouthed a “sorry” to her and went to the bathroom. Here, she would not  hear anything.

-So, you must be tired my poor Jonghyun-ah! I said with a worried voice

-Not that much, why are you asking?

-Ow just because you had a lot of work lately…

I heard him laugh.

-Is my Tsuki missing me? Anyway, I called you to tell you that I’m going to visit my mom today and I’ll not be here soon because I have some important schedule this month…

Why is he telling me that?

-I see.

I tried to not sound disappointed.

It was the first time that our conversation was so uninteresting! Why it sounds weird all of sudden?

 

-Sooooo… See ya Tsuki-ah! I’m hanging n-

-WAIT!

I panicked for an unknow reason.

-Hmm?

I cleared my throat. My heart was beating in a crazy way.

-I…I love you…

It was silent for 2 or 3 seconds.

-Me too… Then he hanged up.

 

I could feel a slight pain in my chest.

 

-What was that?

-Tsuki, please!!!! Can you get out, I’m going to die, I have to go to the toilet like RIGHT NOW!

I sighed and opened the door.

And then, I walked to my bed and fell on it.

 

-Something happened again? She asked when she went out of the bathroom

-Nothing. I lied. I’m just going to sleep a little bit more.

-Okay but we have to go to practice!

-I don’t feel li-

-NOW! Our debut is in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! So you’re going to bring your out! You can leave your head and brain but your body has to come with me!

 

I sighed and stood up. This leader is going to kill me!

Let’s go for a long and tiring day!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was out of breath! We were practicing for 13 hours! My legs wouldn’t listen to me anymore.

 

-Tsuki… tried to say Eun Mi. I think we can stop for today!

I looked at my watch: 23PM It was still early.

-We can have a little break if you want but Eonni, we can’t stop now, we have to complete the synchronization of this choreography!

-Aigoo~ it’s so hard to bring you here but once you’re beginning, no one can stop you! Eonni is proud of you… Sunbae,can we have a break? She asked to the choreographer.

 

He nodded and immediately took his phone.

-Call me when you want to continue! He said and left the practice room.

 

I tried to move toward the bench with my heavy legs.

-If my mother sees me right now… said Eun Mi

I giggled.

-She will support you! I exclaimed. She is soooo nice! Even when you’re dead tired, she is always supporting you with your dreams!

-Same for you. But you’re calling her less right?

-You know it Eonni, she was against at first but she can’t be mad at me for a long time! And it’s because of practices that I can’t talk to her properly!

She sighed and continued:

-You should have turned back to France to explain everything back then. Now, you will never have the time after our debut.

I nodded.

-I know it and my mom knows it too! She’ll probably come in few weeks… I hope.  

-And your father?

-He’ll come too! And your brother?

-What about my Oppa? She asked

-You talk every day about him! How he is perfect, clever and all! Is he coming too for the debut?

-I called him last night; he’ll come in 13 days! He wants to meet you so badly! I said a lot about you and my mother too so he is curious! That’s so normal! The first French in the Kpop world! That’s so epic!

-Is it? I know it’s unusual but people will like me?

-Of course they will! Nobody can hate you!

I giggled.

-Stop being that nice Eonni, please.

-You deserve what you are giving! You are giving love and kindness to me so I’m doing the same! That’s why our group wills success. We’re so close compare to other new groups!

-FIGHTING! I shouted

She smiled.

-We need it! Ow talking about phone calls, what Jonghyun said to you to make you so sad this morning?

My smile faded and this weird feeling came back again.

-T-that’s…

 

~Dream Girl sone jabhil deus jabhiji anhneun 
Dream Girl maeil bam ireohge neol gidaryeo~

 

 

-Again! She exclaimed.

I faked a smile and took my phone, it was Onew Oppa.

-Oppa! How are you?

-Tsuki-ah…

His voice was strange.

-D-don’t panic! Jonghyun is fine!

My eyes widened. I could feel my eyes tearing up.

-W-what do you mean? Of course he is fine! He is at home and… wait, he is at home, right?

This silence was killing me.

-Oppa…

A tear rolled in my check.

-He is fine, I promise you! You come to the hospital, I’m giving you the address…

The phone fell on the ground.

-Tsuki! Exclaimed a worry Eun Mi. What happened?

-Hospital…Jonghyun…

My whole body was shaking.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Here I update again!

I hope you guys like it! TSUKI DID YOU LIKE IT? 

Anyway, I tried my best! :D 

I wanted to put what happened to Jonghyun last week :( FIGHTING TO HIM!!!

here perfect boys~ xD 

xD And the man of your dream: <3 xD

Sorry for spelling mistakes :( And gifs don't belongs to me~