Falling apart

My wish upon the stars...

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: SHINee‘s Jonghyun was reported to have been involved in a car accident earlier today.

On April 1st, SM Entertainment revealed “Jonghyun ran into the guard rails on Dongho Bridge earlier today while driving his own car to return to the dormitory after visiting his home.”

 (from Allkpop)

 

I was seating on the hospital bench, outside, and reading some random articles about Jonghyun’s accident.

Maybe I’ll have more information…

 

Yeah, I know, this is DAEBAK! I can’t even have information about my boyfriend’s current states!

 

I was waiting outside for 1 hour and the manager still didn’t tell anything more!

 

Actually, since I learnt about the accident and rushed here with Eun Mi Eonni last night, he didn’t tell me anything about my own boyfriend’s health!

He just said that fans were everywhere in the hospital and since people could recognize me I can’t appear next to Jonghyun!

That’s why Onew Oppa told me to go home and that he would call me if something happens! And then, I came this morning again but this time, the manager said that Jonghyun was tired so he needed some time alone…

 

That’s why I’m here, at 11PM, waiting like a sasaeng for some news! I couldn’t even reach for Onew, Key, Minho or Taemin!

This situation is driving me crazy!!!!

Maybe they hid something from me and from everyone???

Aish…

My phone rang for the umpteenth time of the night. I looked at the ID and put it again in my pocket. It was still Eun Mi Eonni!

 

-YAH!

I turned my head to the familiar voice.

-Why don’t you take my calls??? asked Eun Mi while sitting next to me with an angry face.

When did she come? Did she just see what I’ve done?

I cleared my throat.

-“Come now”, “You’re crazy”, “Stop acting like a child”, “Come home”… that’s why! I exclaimed while trying to reproduce her voice, and then I pouted.

She suddenly sighed what made me looked at her again… she was actually panting.

-Did you run because of me? You look tired... I asked suddenly worried

She nodded.

-Sorry~ I sang

-I am sorry… she muttered

-Hmm? Why are you apologizing? I threw her a questioning look.

-I sound like…a horrible Eonni, right?

My eyes widened.

-What? NO! I mean…I didn’t mean that… I…

She took my hand and smiled genuinely.

-I understand don’t worry… Anyway, I only come because I’m worried and not to tell you to turn back home…In the opposite, I want to know why in the hell you can’t see your boyfriend??? I’ve called Taemin but…

-…He is not answering! I finished with a pout. I’ve tried with everyone. The only choice is to wait here; the manager will probably come in a few minutes…?

 

She sighed and waited with me.

After some more minutes, she stood up.

 

-Ok I can’t wait like you! I really don’t know how you’re doing th-

She stopped for a while but I couldn’t look at her.

She sighed and kneeled down.

-Don’t…cry. She muttered and wiped a tear that I didn’t even notice.

I didn’t realize that I was actually crying.

-We’re going in Tsuki!

-No! I half-yelled. Our debut date is out, 2 teasers are already out! If fans are in and they recognize us, they will gossip and SHINee’s reputation will suffer! I agreed to do that in the morning but not now…it’s midnight soon we shouldn’t even be there…

-You’re the one who say that? Come on Tsuki-ah, let’s just check on the manager!

-PLUS, I continued, Jonghyun must be fallen asleep.

-So why did you wait here for so long?

I opened my mouth but closed it straight after.

I just couldn’t help those worried feeling of mine… He is the one I love, it’s normal for me to be worried, right?

She sighed again.

-Let’s go home then.

I nodded.

-I’ll definitely see him tomorrow… I mumbled to myself as a promise.

I was just hurt because of this long wait but this one particular thought was eating me alive since this morning: If Jonghyun really cares about me…wouldn’t he call me or let me go in even though the manger disagrees?

No! I’m sure he is just too tired, he worked a lot so I understand that he is taking advantage of this accident to rest a little bit! I shouldn’t think otherwise!

 

I looked at my hand and a slight smile appeared when I saw the ring…Jonghyun’s ring…

The beginning of everything… This ring is the symbol of our love. Yeah, Kim Jonghyun loves me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I was looking at my phone.

She called me a lot… I sighed and ruffled my hairs. I lay back to the hospital bed.

When will I be able to talk to her?

 

The door suddenly opened and a part of my heart wished it was Tsuki but of course it’s not her… not her when I’m doing my best to avoid her.

 

-Yah Kim Jonghyun! Stop acting like a child!

I turned my head to the window and sighed.

-Wae WAE WAE??? Key began to be angry. I had to hide in order to not be notice by Tsuki! She is waiting outside…again, like yesterday and like the day of the accident! Can’t you just stop being childish? Why don’t you want to see her? Seriously LOOK AT ME! Why are you so mean suddenly? You love her and you have to hurt her…

-Stop it Kibum! I don’t want to hear that every day! Just go if it’s your only words to me.

-Why do you sound depress? It’s because you miss her, right?

I didn’t answer.

-I am right, right? I KNEW IT!

I heard him jump everywhere.

I took a pillow and threw it at him. Of course it didn’t touch him but his smile faded and he was throwing death glare.

-You’re lucky to be sick!

His face made me giggled.

-Yah stop that!

I giggled even harder to make him angry.

-YAH STOP IT OR I’M CALLING TSUKI RIGHT NOW!

I stopped immediately.

-Don’t use her! I frowned.

-You too. Don’t use her to hide your fear. You’re scared, I kn-

-GO!

-What? He asked in disbelief.

-I SAID GO!

He didn’t talk for few seconds.

-So… he continued… you’re really decided? You’re going to do what you told us? You’re going to do that to her?

I sat down and tried my best to not sound pitiful.

-Have I a choice? I know too well what will be the end if this relation keeps on! I prefer us to fall apart when we’re still in good terms.

-Why are you doing the same thing in every relation you have? I thought with Tsuki it was different… You really seem to love her like you never did before… I know I’m right so why doing the same mistake over and over again? You don’t want to be happy?

I already had the answer but in life, the wish we have is sometimes so far from reality.

-At least don’t avoid her! Or tell her straight why you avoid her!

I sighed for the umpteenth time.

-It’s harder than I thought…to talk to her about that. I’m trying for months. I tried to avoid her as much as I can but I failed and missed her so badly. But now, I reached the limit, I don’t think I can see her suffer because of me.

-She will suffer if you leave her.

-I prefer this way than the other one.

-I still can’t understand you and I think I’ll never be able! The other choice, as you call it, it might never happen! You’re scared that’s why you’re acting like that. But…it’s so selfish!

I couldn’t talk. I felt a lump in my throat.

-You know what? he continued and I looked at him. You’re right: I have to leave this silly room right now. Otherwise, I’ll be affected by craziness!

He left, making sure to make a loooot of noise!

 

At least, I hope you will understand my choice Key-ah!

All my relation failed like that… because I’m too scared. But this time, it’s a little bit different, I’m also scared of another thing…leavng her… How can I possibly leave her when I miss her that badly?

 

 

Nobody visits me after that. Everyone must be angry towards me. I mean I kinda understand, this time I wasn’t the only one who had been use to Tsuki’s presence. She is SHINee’s friend. That’s why I think it’s the best time to say goodbye.

Yeah, we can still remain friends…?

I stood up and took off my sweater.

Why is it too hot her? I have a fever?

I reached for a t-shirt when the door opened suddenly to close right after.

I didn’t have to turn to know who it was. I could recognize her scent so easily. Yeah, I was that used to her.

Nevertheless, I turned to face her. She was deeply blushing.

Key, why did you even let her in? I said I wasn’t ready!

 

 

 

Tsuki’s POV

 

Thanks to Key, I entered Jonghyun’s room. I had to hurry and talked to him before the manager finds out.

Without knocking, I entered the room and closed the door behind me, making sure nobody sees me!

I was worried…Key seemed so weird when he proposed to help me enter in.

Maybe it’s only the manager who doesn’t want me to see Jonghyun?

 

I turned back and the sight that welcomed me made me blush deeply.

I hope he’ll not notice it! I looked at the ceiling to avoid eye contact which will be more embarrassing.

After a while, this awkward silent was still here so I decided to break it.

-I-I am sorry…I mean I really really wanted to see how you were…so…

 

I finally looked at him. He was wearing a bothered look.

-I’m really sorry to bother you…I was so worried and-

-You should have asked to the manager if you were worried.

I shivered, his voice was cold.

-I-I asked. I muttered. He only said that you needed some rest-

-So why did you interrupt my rest?

My eyes widened.

-I said I’m sorry…Plus you don’t look that tired… I don’t understand why you didn’t answer my calls.

-I need time. He only responded

-Time? I asked in disbelief. I hated the way our talk was turning. For what?

-Just go. We will talk late-

-I’m not leaving.

He sat on his bed and sighed.

-I’m tired…you’re not leaving yet?

-Why are reacting like that? I’m here for you! I waited for you even though my comeback is near…

-So don’t wait! Don’t lose your time with me!

I sat next to him and took his hands.

-You know I didn’t mean that! I’ll be ready to wait forever so-

-What if I don’t want you to wait for me?

We were looking at each other’s eyes.

 What was the meaning of all this? W-why? What happened? Is he angry at me? Did I do something wrong?

 

The door suddenly opened and I turned my head to the window. I let go his hands and slowly wiped a tear that escaped my eye.

 

-Ah… Sorry if I interrupted you guys.

It was the manager’s voice. Wait! Isn’t he mad at me for entering without his permission?

-I’m sorry. I said. I know it’s forbidden for me to come but I couldn’t wait outside anymore.

-It’s okay! He replied. And it’s not forbidden Tsuki, it’s just because Jonghyun said he was tired and that he didn’t want to see anyone. I see that he changes his mind and that he feels better now.

Realization hits me: “What if I don’t want you to wait for me?” “Just go”.

-Yeah, he needs some rest. I‘m leaving first.

I was avoiding the two men and my voice was weaker than expected.

I bowed and quikly left the roome.

 

-Tsuki wait! Shouted Jonghyun behind me but it was too late, I was already running in the corridor.

 

What happened to us? Is it already the end?

 

For two years, my life was perfect…maybe too perfect!

How long can happiness and love last?

 

Everything is falling apart and I…I can’t do anything to stop it…

 

I couldn’t properly see where I was going with my teary eyes. I couldn’t even properly realize what happened in this hospital’s room… Am I dreaming? Is it a nightmare?

Jonghyun…loves me…right?

 

Suddenly, I bumped on someone…more accurately on someone’s embrace…

-Tsuki-ah…

Onew Oppa was hugging me tightly.

-What happened? Don't cry, I'm here for you. 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hey! Sorry for the late! I should have update earlier :( 

And this chapter is bad but I wanted this to happen now...the follow chapter will be happier but well you'll know why Jonghyun is behaving like that! 

I'm sorry Tsuki-ah....*don't hit me*! *hug*

I hope you enjoy this chapter~ <3 

See ya~

(Sorry for spelling mistakes and gif don't belong to me)