Reality?

My wish upon the stars...

Jonghyun POV 

What was that? What was the meaning of what happened earlier?

Onew... Tsuki... Denial??? Dating??? IN LOVE???

I stood from my bed for the nth time and walked in my room. I didn't went out of my room when I went home. I couldn't face anyone in this state. 

Didn't she say she will wait for me? She will love me? Love... is she really in love with Onew?

Those two were always so close so I had to admit I was jealous of it but I never once thought that they might love each other... never once. Was I so blinded by love that I didn't see anything?

If this is true that means... she does not love me? Did she ever love me? Why did she say those words to me if she never loved me?

She was in denial? What does this mean??? 

If she never truly loved me, every moments we had, ever happy moments we had, were not true? Nothing was real? Is it that easy to erase me when I can't even erase your scent from my mind?

My hands were shaking... All those thoughts hurt so much!

Suddenly I heard the front door opening and closing. Everyone was home except... Onew Hyung.

Without listening to my rational mind my feets brought me outside my room. The moment I stepped out I was face to face with him. 

It was the first time, after so many years, that I was so angry at the side of this Hyung of mine. My hands were clenching and I couldn't help images of him and Tsuki... 

So you were in love with her when she was mine? And now that I am not with her you stole her?

-I wanted to talk t-

Without realizing it, my anger over took me and I landed a hard punch on Onew's face.

I was panting hard and couldn't help this anger of mine. Even seeing him on the floor, holding his face with an hurt expression didn't hold my anger and I was even ready to give him more punches if it wasn't for Minho who held my arms and shout at me.

-What the are youd doing??? Calm down Hyung!!!

-Let me! I shout back to him.

The sudden anger I couldn't control it but more than that, it was the huge amount of sadness that I couldn't bare. This feeling of betrayal is so bitter.

I couldn't say another thing when he let me. I was so out of me, I had to go out of here... and that's what I did, without looking back.

 

Tsuki POV

-Tsuki your phone is ringing! You left it in the bathroom! 

-Sorry Eonni I am taking it now.

I was lying on my bed and trying to relax when Eun Mi Eonni gave me my phone. 

-Who is it that late? She asked concerned

I looked at my missed call list and showed her the screen.

-JinKi sunbae? Why is he calling you at this hour? You met him like 1 hour ago!

-We're dating. I think it is better if your learn it now from me than from others.

I said it casually but the look on her face darkened after realizing my words.

-What?

-We're dating. I said again trying to understand how violent her reaction will be. 

-What.did.you.just.say? DID YOU LOSE YOUR MIND? You broke up with Jonghyun sunbae only some days ago!!!

-It will be more than a month already Eonni! I sighed and stood up from my bed to go to the bathroom. If you don't need to use the bathroom anymore I will call him back.

I quickly went to the bathroom without waiting for more angry words from her. And in the same time someone knocked on the door fo our front door.

-You go look for it Eonni I will just call JinKi Oppa!

I head her sigh loudly. I quickly called Onew after that.

Sorry Eonni I have to lie to you too.

-Tsuki you're alright?

-Yes I am as fine as 1 hour ago! Why do you sound so... strange.

-It is Jonghyun...

My heart stopped for 2 seconds. Oh God this scene is too familiar.

-What? What happened??? I was litteraly shaking from fear of shomething happening to him.. yeah even though he hurt me so badly it still hurts... I care about him more than I should.

-Calm down first Tsuki-yah! He just get so angry toward me... toward us. He decided that it was fair enough to punch me since we hurt him...

- Wait! Are you alright? Oh my god he did lose his mind! Why would he do that? Wait! We did hurt him?

-I think we success in our plan for the first day... but I never expect him to react like that NEVER! He seemed to have lost his mind completly. 

-Do you know where he is now? Where would he go in this state?

As if on clue, I heard Eun Mi's voice throught the door.

-Tsuki is inside, you can wait her here, I will makeyou some tea sunbae.

-I don't know, answer Onew on the phone, I am worried about what he can do so I thought he would probably come to see you. If he does be careful... and...

-Yes? I asked when I heard his hesitation.

-You can say it was a lie. I don't want him to hurt you with his words, if you want you can tell him the truth.

I sighed internally. Of course I understand Onew' spoint but... is this the right thing to do? Do I really want to stop this? Jonghyun didn't suffer as much as I did and will never... since he never really loved me?

-I will hang up now, Eun Mi Eonni wants to talk to me. I lied.

-Yes, of course. Sorry to bother you for that. Well if he didn't come until now to talk to you, I doubt he will after that, it is already late.

-Yeah... Goodnlight.

-Goodnight.

I hold myself with the counter in the bathroom and took a deep breath. 

What will he say to me? I have to be strong.

I slowly opened the door and went to the small living room. He was there... sitting nervously in the sofa. When I entered he directly looked at me... what I saw in his eyes made me more nervous than he seemed... is it fear? Disappointment? Sadness? Anger?

-We need to talk now.

And his words reflecting more feelings than his eyes.