What if...

My wish upon the stars...

 

Days passed in slow motion.

For the past week, I could only see Onew once, sleep and eat! Practice was indeed harder and oftener because yeah… Debut of Double XX today! FINALLY THE GREAT DAY HAS COME!

3 hours ago the MV was out and I was so stunned by the first fans!

I was overwhelmed! We had fans! Years of practice and hard work and finally, the great debut!

 

-First stage in 30 minutes girls, how are you feeling?

I looked straight at my manager’s eyes.

-Okay Tsuki just took a deep breath! He exclaimed when he saw my pale face.

-I… I began. Is this real?

Suddenly, Eun Mi Eonni began to laugh behind me.

-Seriously! She loses her mind! Tsuki-ah, of course it is! We waited so long and now finally! So just relax and let’s do our best!

I smiled at her excitement.

-Yeah. Aja Aja! I exclaimed with a strong voice and clenched fists up in the air.

 

-AJA AJA! I heard a familiar voice which made my smile grew.

-Onew Oppa! I exclaimed and turned back to see him. You come!

-Of course silly! He said while pinching my cheeks.

-Yah! Shouted the cordi-eonni. Don’t touch at her pretty face! I can’t manage to make up her face again; I have other things to do!

I giggled and Onew blushed.

-Sunbae, this Eonni is scaring! Eun Mi whispered with a huge smile. Don’t make her angry!

-Yah! The cordi-eonni who heard it shouted again.

-That’s it, kids! The manager exclaimed. Please stay concentrate!

-Hyung, don’t be mean, they’re debuting, they need to relax! Another familiar voice said. It was Key.

-Onew, Key, haven’t you any schedules? Seriously, what are you doing here? If fans see you…

-We will say that we come to support those 2 beautiful ladies. Onew cut his words.

The manager sighed.

-Eun Mi and Tsuki are our friends plus Tsuki was training with us so we have to support them for their debut!

The manager sighed again hearing those words.

-If you say so… but where are the others, Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun then?

At this last name, my smile faded for a second and I managed to smile again but it was hard.

The atmosphere began to be awkward.

-Taemin has a schedule with “We got married”, Minho has “Mamma Mia”… They told us to say: “FIGHTING”! Onew explained.

-And Jonghyun? The manager asked innocently, not knowing the effects on me.

-He… Key began… is practicing! He missed a lot of things when he went to the hospital.

-Ah right! He must rest too. Take care of him.

Onew and Key, both nodded.

-Well! Eun Mi clapped on her hands. Tsuki we have to entertain our voice! Let’s practice a little bit, ok?

-Y-yeah. I agreed with a fake smile.

 

Moments like that will still exist until I could talk with Jonghyun properly or…until he totally gave up on me…

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

2 minutes… My heart was beating so quickly.

 

When a man told us we could enter the stage, everything changed.

I felt a kind of relieve feeling. As if all hours of pains practicing and never give up disappeared and an amazing feeling took everything.

Some people were screaming our names… mostly boys!

And the show began.

It was better than in practice. During the rehearsal I didn’t feel this feeling, it was new.

My voice was so clear and sure. I was so proud to be here with Eun Mi Eonni.

 

“Strong vocals, beautiful and sweet new girl’s group.” Said the MC in the interview before we went on stage.

He also said that our voice is our strength and that we might be direct rivals with Davichi because our voices are as great and strength as this amazing girl group.

I was so happy to hear that but not sure if we could one day call ourselves rivals with this great group! But still it gave strength to us and I could see it also in Eun MI’s eyes.

And compared to other vocal groups, we had the dance so it was something more that gave us popularity from our first day.

Of course, we also had our first fans that are mostly SM stans and loved us from the first teasers.

 

Everything seemed so perfect… too perfect… so: Why I felt like something is missing?

 

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I was watching her from far away… She was shining on stage…

What the hell with boys screaming like fan girls???

This dance isn’t too y for her? What if fan boys are ert?

What am I saying of course they are! I should maybe say something to the choreographer… wait… I have no right anymore… She is no longer mine.

 

I felt something wet on my checks.

 

What have you done to me Tsuki? Farewell can’t be that hurting… why it is now when it wasn’t with others?

 

Will you forgive me and forget me? Don’t wait for me…please. I’m too scared.

If you only knew why I’m leaving you…

 

You can’t of course; you’ll probably say I’m a fool… Yes I am and I’m craving more for your health than your love.

Be healthy and happy, nothing is more important than that.

 

 

 

Tsuki’s POV

 

We were panting at the end of the stage.

 

Onew and Key were waiting in our waiting room after the stage.

 

-You did great girls!!! Key fanboyed.

I sat on the couch with Eun Mi and tried to catch my breath.

 

After some of their critics and comments from our 2 sunbaes, we left the place because we had schedules after that.

 

-The first day is hard, isn't it? Onew asked me in the car.

I nodded:

-But it’s worth it!

I was sitting next to Onew, who was driving, in the car.

Behind us, they were a tired Eun Mi and a strangely silent Key.

It was an awkward moment before Key finally talked and got the information he wanted:

-Tsuki-ah… you talked with him, right?

Everyone in the car perfectly knew him was referring to Jonghyun.

I understood why Key said to the manger they will take care of us and bring us to practice.

 

-Not really. I answered.

-What do you mean? This time it was Eun Mi who was asking.

-I…I was the only one talking actually.

-And, what did you say?

-“I’ll wait for you.”

-What? Key and Eun Mi asked in the same time.

-I said: “I’ll wait for you”.

-You mean, continued Key, like you don’t give up on him or something like that?

I could hear from his voice that he was glad to hear such news.

-Giving up on him means confirm that he never loved me. I mean, how someone who loves someone else can leave her or him without even breaking up properly? It means he didn’t want to face me… so he is hurt too.

-OMO! True! Key exclaimed.

-What if he cared so much that he didn’t want to hurt even though he no longer has feelings for you?

-Yah Hyung!

-True too. Eun Mi confirmed.

I sighed.

-I can’t believe his promises were false. I can’t believe he lied for so long. If I ever admit that, I also have to admit that Jonghyun played around with me for 2 years because he just wiped those 2 years and decided without talking to me that he wanted a new life.

 

-He didn’t play around with you Tsuki-yah but maybe he is not feeling the same way as you anymore…

 

-If it’s so, why can’t he tell it to me? I asked with a shaking voice.

-In order to not hurt you…

-Hyung! Key shouted. You know Jonghyun still loves her!

-So, there is an only way to confirm it… His words were barely whispering.

-What are you thinking about? Do you have a plan?

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi^^ 

So how was this chapter?

Sorry for spelling mistake~ 

I'm out of idea for the next but I'll try to think harder! Sorry if the next update will be late^^'