Waiting for you...

My wish upon the stars...

Sorry sorry for the long wait!!!! I was so full and tired because of EXAMS :''( Now it's over! HOLIDAYS feel good! xD I'll try to update oftener! *kiss* 

PS: next chapter, Double XX debut! (I hope the name is fine^^') 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

-Tsuki-yah….Tsuki-yah… Tsuki….TSUKI!

I groaned and took my blanket back from the intruder.

-Leave… I mumbled, my voice was still husky because of all the tears I shed yesterday night until early this morning.

-Don’t do that please! It’s been 2 days, you must come! The managers think you’re still sick but well, 2 days it’s long and it’s even longer for rookies who are going to debut soon so just go out!

I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes were dry. I cried a lot during those 2 days… don’t blame me, it’s the first time someone hurts me that much…

 

 

2 days ago…

 

We never really fight though so it’s normal, right?

He doesn’t really mean is words…right?

Why am I feeling so bad about it then?

 

My phone suddenly vibrated in my bag.

Without bothering Eun Mi Eonni who was far gone asleep, I slowly took my phone.

I lay back on the soft mattress as I gulped… I have a bad feeling about it… Maybe I should read it tomorrow morning?

I was going to put it back in my bag when it vibrated again.

I sighed and finally looked at my first message. My eyes widened. I didn’t really understand.

Maybe because I was so tired that my mind wouldn’t work properly…or maybe because it seemed so unreal, hurting and it felt like a nightmare.

A tear escaped my eyes when I read the second message… What’s happening? It’s over?!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

My whole body was in pain.

I cried so hard for days that I didn’t let my body rest from the hard time I had with practice. Well I have to bear it for today’s practice though… 2 days without practicing…

"Today will be a horrible day!" I thought as I went to take a shower.

When I was done, I went back to the room but it was empty.

-Already gone for practice? I whispered to myself.

I sat on my bed, not wanting to leave it.

My eyes went on the phone next to my pillow… Should I open it?

I bite my lower lip and opened it after 2 days.

 

The 2 messages were still there:

 

From: Chicken Oppa

 

I… I don’t know what to say… Sorry…

I shouldn’t have forced you to tell me what’s wrong… You know how Jjong is, don’t worry… You too will be alright.

Don’t think a lot about the break up until your debut… You’ll do great.

 

I’ll always be here for you Tsuki-yah no matter what…

 

 

 

From: Almighty Oppa

 

Jonghyun is stupid and he lost his mind!

I knew it! The accident gave him mind trouble so forget about this breaking up thing!

Well, I should ask this first: How are you?

You know, you can shout at him the next time you meet him… or if you already gave up… We will always support you! The fact that he broke up with you doesn’t mean that we’re not friends anymore.

Anyway, if you still love Jonghyun, I’ll help you get him back.

 

 

 

Yes… Jonghyun and I broke up… And I learnt it from his friends.

 

2 days ago… it seems so long ago…

 

My hands were shaking… Who said that? Is it a joke? Or is it a nightmare?

 

I tried to hold back my tears as I went out of the room.

I was in the corridor of the building… I took a deep breath and dialed his number.

After a few seconds of wait, he finally answered.

-Yeah…

His voice sounded like he was sleeping… did I disturb his sleep?

I didn’t even bother watching the time before calling him!

I sighed as I remembered why I called him.

-Jjong…I’ll be waiting for you…

 

I could have said lot things, a lot of words that could hurt both of us but instead…Jonghyun… I promise you, I’ll not give up on you…

It might sound stupid but I didn’t give up on love.

 

“I’m not letting you go even if you hate me…”

Your words are still lingering in my mind and heart.

“This ring will be the sign of our love, and when you will look at it you will remember me!”

 

… Our love can’t disappear this easily, right? I can’t believe it…  Love can’t be done…

 

In return, the only answer I got was a shaking “Goodbye” then nothing else.

 

You can push me as far as you want Kim Jonghyun…

Now I won't let go 

promise I’ll stay here for you

 

 

 

I fell on the cold floor and couldn’t hold those warm tears.

Until I can stop those tears, I’ll not come to you.

I must be strong; my heart must be strong in order to hold you.

 

Of course I’m not stupid, if I really felt you didn’t love me anymore, I would just give up but… For 2 years your words are in my heart so you’ll have to prove me that your love is gone to make those words disappear  from my heart Jonghyun!

 

The next day, I got a fever so I couldn’t go to practice. When Eun Mi came back, she was oddly silent. She had heard the new from Taemin probably.

 

-Just don’t talk about this… was my only sentence to her for 2 days.

 

 

My phone vibrated again and it made me wake up from my day dream.

 

For 2 days, Onew send me a lot of message… He seems worried!

 

From: Chicken Oppa

Are you alright? You didn’t come to practice today?

 

 

From: Chicken Oppa

Eun Mi said you’re sick… Do you want me to come to see you? I just wanna check on you…

 

 

From: Chicken Oppa

Okay my last message was stupid I know. You must need some time alone.

However you know I’m always here for you!

 

 

From: Chicken Oppa

When you’ll feel better call me… I’m worried.

 

 

From: Chicken Oppa

If you don’t want to call me, that’s fine but at least text me?

You turned off your phone, right? I’m talking to a wall all by myself?

 

 

 

Without noticing it, a small smile drew in my face.

 

 To: Chicken Oppa

Oppa… Thanks a lot! I’m fine now, don’t worry! I had a fever so I wasn’t able to see you sorry.       Maybe we can hang out together later today?

 

 

I sighed. I really made him worry! I shouldn’t have turned off this phone!

I didn’t even have the time to stand up and a new message came.

 

From: Chicken Oppa

 

OMG YOU ARE ALIVE!!! I’m sooooo glad to have FINALLY some news from you!

For the hang out I don’t know… I’m mad at you for making me deadly worried!

Plus, Eun Mi didn’t tell me anything about you! She is so angry toward Jonghyun…

 

 

Eun Mi Eonni, you too, you worry a lot!

 

From: Chicken Oppa

By the way… How do you feel?

 

 

I understood it wasn’t about my health but my feelings.

 

To: Chicken Oppa

Ahaha yeah I am alive! Sorry for making you worry!

Don’t be mad… We can eat chicken if you want to…?

 

 

And… I feel good. I’m stronger than what you think! And, I know what to do, I’m confident.