Missing you...

My wish upon the stars...

 

It was already late at night. I was waiting for hours, like every day for 2 weeks already.

Every night, I’m sitting in the hallway of SM, empty at this hour, waiting for SHINee’s members.

I’m not stalking them or anything else but I’m precisely waiting for someone… the one who makes my heart beat, the one who gives me all the strength I need with just one smile!  The one that loves me too!

For two years, I never wait for him but lately, I couldn’t see him even once whenever I met other members so I decided to see him after his practice but again, for 2 weeks, I couldn’t see him anywhere.

I couldn’t bother him with calls because he is constantly busy but… I miss him so much!

 

Two years ago, I learnt to hold the hand of this man, to go on secret dates, to see him every day, to talk to him every hours!

It was the beginning of our relationship. Every member and some Unnis would also help to hide the meeting that I had with Jonghyun. Managers and CEO couldn’t know about it! Jonghyun was so worried back then, I was a new trainee and I could have been fired because of this relation so we had to hide everything every time. But it wasn’t hard to be able to see each other every day.

Unfortunately, during our second year, my training was harder and harder and Jonghyun had his comeback with SHINee so it became hard to see each other that much but still, we called each other every night and would eat once in a while together.

That was until few months ago, when we had to stop those phones call, the day I learn that my group with Eun Mi, a duo called Double XX, will finally release an album! That was an awesome day but after this day, I’ve seen lesser and lesser Jonghyun. He also went to Japan 4 months ago to come the next month. So, I’ve seen him two weeks ago… but not until then!

 

-Yay~ Tsuki-yah!

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Onew Oppa.

-Oppa…

-You fell asleep here….again! Go to your dorm! You’re having horrible days with your comeback which is in few days. You have to have some rest. GO!

I looked behind him but no Jonghyun around.

-Where is Jonghyun?

-Hyung! Shouted Taemin in front of the entrance of the huge building. I want to go home already! I’m so tired.

I half bowed to the tired maknae and he smiled at me.

-Yeah yeah I’m coming! But first, Tsuki you’re coming with us. We’re bringing you back to your dorm. Eun Mi must be worried!

-But Jongh…

-He is not coming! Yelled Minho this time that appeared from the front gate.

-Is he upstairs? Still in the practice room? I asked

-Tsuki-yah, he is busy tonight…again. Just come with us, don’t let this cute maknae die from tiredness!

I watched my phone, it was past midnight and I received 10 messages and 5 calls from Eun Mi.

Why is Jonghyun working until late at night? Is he fine?

I looked back at Onew Oppa and saw him with a huge pout on his face.

-I understand~ I’m coming with you! I have just one condition, answer me! Is Jonghyun fine? Why is he so busy?

It was my turn to pout.

-Loveholic~ sang Key while walking toward us. Your Jonghyun is fine, but he has some work to do before visiting his home tomorrow.

-Ah I remember, he had to see his mother…

-Don’t look with those puppy eyes and let’s go! I’m so tired! Concluded Key while taking my right arm and dragging me to the car.

-Fans aren’t here tonight! Exclaimed Minho. Tsuki-yah you can seat next to me today!

I giggled and sat next to him.

-Let’s go finally!!! Said a tired maknae

-Sorry… was the only word that I could say.

-We understand! Said Onew while patting my shoulder. He was sitting behind me and Minho in the van.

They know me, that’s why they are not thinking that I’m crazy! Waiting for someone who is not coming, this is crazy, right?

I understand that Jonghyun has a lot of work… I really understand. But I can’t help it, I miss him so much!

 

-He misses you too! Whispered Minho through my ear.

I nodded with a bitter smile. If he really misses me, why can’t I see him as often as I see SHINee’s members?

 

--------------^

 

-Oh! Finally come back!

I ignored this sentence and lied on my bed. Our room didn’t change for 2 years. So, I couldn’t comeback without being noticed by Eun Mi.

-Yah Tsuki! You can’t just leave every night to see your boyfriend! We will come back soon, if people see you with SHINee gossips are going to hurt you and SHINee! Plus, what if managers and the CEO see you? The other day, manager Kim was saying strange things about you being too close with SHINee!

-Have you finished already Eonni? I’m tired.

-Of course you are! After a whole day of harsh training, you’re waiting to see your lovely Jonghyun! Two years ago it was this ring obsession and now it’s seeing Jonghyun’s obsession!

-At least I found this ring! Jonghyun… I can’t even see him for 2 seconds like his fans! I exclaimed and buried my face on my pillow.

-W-what? asked a dumbfounded Eun Mi.

I felt a burden on my bed. Eun Mi was probably sitting next to me.

-Hisbsy!

-What? I can’t undersand you!

I sighed and turned back to see a worried Eun Mi.

She was a great leader, always scolding and being angry toward me but it was always for a good reason. She was always worried about me.

-He is busy.

-Ah… that’s all?

I nodded.

She suddenly stood up and lied on her bed and then switched the light off.

-Aren’t you going to coax me Eonni? I pouted in the dark room

-Why should I? He is an idol so of course he is busy.

I sighed again.

-I guess you’re right… it’s not like he is avoiding me…?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is! :D This is the first chapter of this story!

Fail? I hope not :( It's a little bit boring but don't worry, I'll do my best!

I hope that you'll enjoy this story!

TSUKI IT'S FOR YOU<3<3<3 

<3<3<3

Smileu~ <3

(Sorry for spelling mistakes and gifs and photos don't belongs to me!) 

I'll try to update soon~ 

YOU CAN COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3