Cinderella In Boots' Miserable End

☀~♥~☂ A Twist In Fairytales [Apply Open Forever] ☀~♥~☂



    His vile relatives ordered him to go to the market to buy some food because they are starving and have no intention of buying themselves, how productive. The canon character known as tofu-maniac Onew, as Taemin and Minho fondly put to, hurriedly made his way out of the crowd and into the infamous bread shop of SHAwols where he always have a free munchkin whenever he bought a loaf bread but before that he went to a boots store to check some pretty cool boots that they are selling.

On his way to the shop he saw a big lollipop on the market floor. It was still wrap on its plastic cover and it looked tasty. He was about to get it when he saw another lollipop a few yards. He hurriedly took the lollipop and went to get the other one when suddenly he heard street children laughing while bugging a girl meters away from where he was standing. The naughty young boys were stealing the sweets inside the basket that the girl carried. She was helpless as the boys took her sweets, that Dubutius concluded was her products that she sells.

Without second thought, Jinki came and help the girl, whose face was covered with a cloth from under her eyes all the way down. She was dressed like a commoner. He shooed the children and successfully took most of the girl's sweets. The girl just stood there as she silently watched Onew to the rescue, a small smile was hidden behind the covers of her face. After the rescue mission, Jinki turned around and smile, extending his hands where the lollipops were tightly gripped.

The girl was astounded as the bright smile of Dubutius Jinki hit her vision and unknown to her, Onew was extending his hands for a good five minutes now. He coughed falsely and the girl went back to reality. She gave her thanks, took the sweets from Jinki's hands, handed Onew one lollipop and she flee immediately. Jinki could only stare as the girl run away from her, did he scared her? He wondered and then he smiled again after he noticed the puny presence of the lollipop.

...

...

...

The young witch-in-training widely known as Cloud failed one of her magic lessons which is 'Writing Two-shots About Her Precious Bias'. She failed miserably, the subject required her to write a two chaptered story with a 10-15 kilo bytes each part yet she was overwhelmed by the sinister attraction that the main character named as Dubutius Jinki or Onew was shooting at her while she's stuck writing the imaginary tale. She couldn't help herself but write more and more about the story, 'Cinderella In Boots'. Her supposed to be two-shots assignment became a multi-shots project and so she have no choice but to end it. She was greatly ashamed of herself; she should have fight the menacing charisma but no she let herself be deceived by it.

She shook her head sadly, she failed her readers and her ratings went down the hill. Now, she was preparing to leave the golden forest of Lothlorien and was ready to feel the wrath of the orcs, hiding behind the borders. Cloud was about to leave when suddenly she remembered that she still didn't utter her farewell to her multi-shots project.  
She opened her Story Onbook and read the 5 chapters, her way of saying good bye. As her eyes scanned her writings, she was a bit amused on how she writes; it was horrible but quite entertaining to her standards. She thought for a while, she worked hard for that project eventhough it couldn't be accepted as 'Two-Shots'. Her finger tapping her Onbook and a crazy idea came to her mind, maybe she just have to separate it and start doing some other’s request assignments.

She decided that after her embarrassing fall, she must continue for the sake of her readers. She separated the 'Cinderella In Boots' into another story of her to make it fair to anyone. Thus, this imaginary tale maximize only to two parts, only two-shots and multi-shots shouldn't be tolerated. She blinked, maybe that might work.

She stood up rather hastily and faced her readers, "The story of Dubutius Jinki won't be continued here in, 'A Twist in Fairytales' because my professor also known as my conscience wouldn't allow it because it reaches the limit of two-shots and if I will post here the five chapters then some requesters might be bored of waiting for their turn so, I’m going to be fair and just. However, I wrote a longer version of it which was posted as another story of mine, same title, same description yet longer, detailed, better and more entertaining piece of fantasy anecdote. If you still fancied reading the unfortunate events in the life of Dubutius. I strongly suggest to click this magical link that will transfer you in the Last Homely House, Imladris.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/91999/cinderella-in-boots-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-taemin-you-boyfriendband

Where you can continue reading my unaccepted project, Cinderella In Boots." She bowed and finished her speech, "Forgive me, I'm just a young witch-in-training"

Cloud's cherry features went to bloom again, she learned her lesson. Not to be carried away, by some big Dubu Invasion from Onplanet. "My next assignment is Snow White". And she went bouncing again, her mind was clear and her heart free of guilt, she wondered if Taemin would be good in playing as Snow White.



The young witch really like explaining things through story. I hope you're not boiling in anger because of that... A-are y-you?

-Cloud, still in training.