The Trail Of Bread Crumbs Part 2

☀~♥~☂ A Twist In Fairytales [Apply Open Forever] ☀~♥~☂

 

 
 
               The bubbly witch went to HinataSnow's fleet, ready to give her the second part of her request. It's been a long time since she had visited. She knocked the door and handed her the Onbook. HinataSnow is grateful again and handed Cloud another fifty bucks. HinataSnow took it and started reading the last entry while Cloud was grinning at the money.
 
 
The two youngsters were drooling as if it was their first time seeing an edible house in their lives and on the second thought it was really their first time. Minho wiped the sides of Taemin's mouth and motioned him to start ravishing the edifice. Taemin happily obliged to it and they began eating the candy mushroom standing on its glory under the sugar window. Halloween was over but for them it was still trick or treats, full of treats but where's the trick? Minho shrugged it off. 
 
Still not satisfied by the mushroom, Minho glanced up and saw the roof, covered with white icing. He climbed up and enjoyed the bounty he found while Taemin came to the pathway, where he the sweet looking pebbles that tasted like chocolates in Valentines. Minho, who liked the taste of the roof, tore down a great piece of it as he went down, and Taemin pushed out the whole of one round window-pane and enjoyed himself with it.
 
Suddenly the nice looking door opened and a striking face inside an abnormal costume came creeping out. The wizard inside a chicken suit smiled brightly as soon as he found out that his roof was now torn and his house was eaten by some children, he is generous and he really wanted that. The wizard who just graduated from Bugwarts decided to spend his life inside the woods with an enormous food supply so the Ginger Bread House was built.
 
Taemin and Minho was taken a back that the cakes on their hands fell to the chocolate ground. A boy living inside an edible house inside a chicken suit was very rare in everyday life. The unnamed wizard that will be named later chuckled at the surprised faces of the two. "Oh, you dear yummy to eat, innocent dongsaengs! Who had brought you two here?"
 
Minho ignored the awkward endearment of the house's owner. "We are lost and we are sorry for eating your house... hyung". Taemin shook his head lightly, he was not sorry; it's okay for him to be punished as long as he could eat. "No worries, do come in. No harm will happen to you. I bet you two are still hungry despite the fact that you eat a big part of my house."
 
The wizard took them both in the hand and led them inside. Taemin gratefully followed while Minho was still uneasy to him so he asked. "Hyung, what's your name?"
 
"Oh, how silly of me! I'm Onew, the bad expelliarmus but that was a long time ago. I'm good now so, call me Onew, the good expelliarmus. What are your names?" Onew, the newly named wizard motioned the 2min to sit around the table while he prepared the milk and pancakes, with sugar, apples, and nuts. "I'm Taemin, hyung! And I will eat the food now" Taemin gleefully ate the dish. "I'm Flaming Charisma Minho" the other boy answered.
 
"Aigoo! I invented that name! The Flaming Charisma! You stole it!" Onew exclaimed. His bad expelliarmus or wicked side becoming him.
 
"That's a wild accusation!" Minho stood up while munching the nuts. Taemin ignored them; he knew that it was just a commercial they watched in the Penguin of Madagascar series. "So, are you saying that you didn't steal it?" Onew's brow raised.
 
"Oh no, I did. I just think that the accusation is wild!" Minho went to eat again. 'See?' Taemin thought. Afterwards when they were too full, they went to sleep on the two soft beds that Onew prepared awhile ago. Taemin and Minho never been so happy. Onew watched them sleep quietly. Cheeks are red and plump; Onew couldn’t help but his lips. What a dainty mouthful meal. 
 
Onew lied, he was still a bad expelliarmus and he planned not to change that title of his. He built the attractive tasty house so he could entice children or even people near his age and when they fell to his sinister attraction in secrecy, he would eventually kill and eat them. Onew has a rather small pair of eyes and with that he couldn't see things that clearly, though it was really cute, he considered it as his liability. 
 
Cockcrow came and the 2min were still sleeping. Onew came to their bedroom and seized Minho, the bigger one looked tasty than the other, he thought as he dragged him with difficulty outside and into the stable. He locked Minho there and went to wake up Taemin. "Wake up sleeping beauty, it's been years. Now fetch some water you lazy thing and cook something for your brother. He's in the stable and to be made fat so, I can eat him. Hurry now!"
 
Taemin groaned, it's too early for him and he didn't understand a word that Onew was saying except for sleeping beauty. He knew that he's fit to be called Sleeping Beauty. The impatient wizard took a bucket of water and threw it on Taemin's exhausted figure, making it obvious that he's mad and had no time to play games with him. Taemin shivered and immediately did what Onew was commanding. Everyday Minho got the best food while Taemin only eat Onew's leftover which is chicken bones.
 
As soon as the sunlight reached the horizon, Onew would go to the stable to check on Minho. "Minho-yah! Stretch out your finger so I may feel if you're fat or not. Your life depends on it. Kaja!". Minho being witty after he ate, extended out a little bone to him, and Onew, who had small chinky yet dim eyes, could not see it, and thought it was Minho's finger. He was astonished that there was no way of fattening him. 
 
When four sickening weeks had gone by, and Minho still remained thin according to Onew's daily checking of his finger, the bad expelliarmus was seized with impatience and would not wait any longer. Onew's condition is becoming of him, he already wasted more than 10 buffets for feeding Minho yet he's still not fat. 'Patience is a virtue' Onew thought but 'Time is gold' and why would he started thinking about virtues? He's a bad expelliarmus after all so, vices is better paired off to him. Vices of eating young children, too much drinking of alcohol and being annoyingly good-looking to look bad.
 
"Now, Taemin!!!" He cried to the younger brother, "stir yourself, and bring some water. Let Minho be fat or lean, tomorrow I will kill him, and cook him."
 
Early in the morning, Taemin lazily gone out of bed and went to hang up the cauldron with the water, and light the fire. "We will bake first," Onew informed after he noticed Taemin doing the chore, "I have already heated the oven, and kneaded the dough."
 
Onew pushed poor Taemin out to the oven, from which flames of fire were already darting. "Creep in," said the wizard, "and see if it is properly heated, so that we can put the bread in." And once Taemin was inside, Onew being evil as he already is, intended to shut the oven and let him bake in it, and then he would eat him, too. But Taemin saw what he had in mind for he already memorized the evil gestures of Onew.
 
"I do not know how to do it hyung, how do I get in?" Taemin falsely stated, he have a carefully planned plan in his mind too. "Silly ducken" Onew said while shaking his head. "The door is big enough; just look, I can get in myself!" and Onew crept up and his head into the oven. Then Taemin watched him first and when Onew was inside, he gave him a push that drove him far into it. Taemin shut the iron door, and fastened the bolt. Profanities and screams were heard as Onew miserably burnt to death.
 
Taemin cheered, he's now an official killer of the bad expelliarmus. He'll get his certificate by next month. After rejoicing of his first kill, Taemin remembered that Minho is still in his cage so, he ran like snail to Minho's current cell. "Minho-hyung! We're saved! I killed Onew with my bare hands!" Taemin confirmed as he unlocked Minho's confinement with a key that he took earlier from Onew. Minho sprang like a swallow out of its cage and they make merry together justlike their first time seeing a ten foot cake in banana flavor. "Jonghyun-appa would be so proud of you Taemin! I just wish I was the one who killed him" Minho began as he and Taemin went inside the late Onew's house. "It's okay hyung, Key is still alive right? You can kill him after we go home and then I'll be proud of you" Taemin comfortably stated.
 
Once inside, Minho noticed that in every corner of the house, there stood many chests full of pearls and jewels. Minho into his pockets whatever could be got in while Taemin is saying, "I will take something home with me too... but hyung isn't this stealing?" Minho blinked. "Well... you could say that but you already killed Onew Tae, make the most out of it by robbing him" Taemin smiled, he have a big brother to counsel him with good traits and good ethics.
 
"But now we must be off," Minho said after he took his shirt off and made it a bag, where he kept the jewels he had found. Taemin agreed and their new adventure of forest trekking began. When they had walked for two hours, the woodland seemed to be more and more familiar to them, and at length they saw from afar their father's house. 2min they started to run, rushed into the edifice and threw themselves round their father's neck. The man that they called Jonghyun-appa had not known one happy hour since he had left the children in the forest.
 
"Appa! We missed you terribly" Taemin uttered with obvious happiness, "Me and hyung had the greatest adventure. We met a wizard named... Oh, I already have forgotten the name! But the bottom line is, I killed him appa! Aren't you proud of me?!". Jonghyun never been proud of his life, his youngest son following his steps. "Appa, where's your live-in-partner, Key... umma?" Minho inquired; he wanted Jonghyun to be proud of him too. He wanted to do what Taemin did.
 
"Oh... about that..." Jonghyun pointed at the corner, a huge lump of soil and a big wooden cross and flowers covering it. It looked like a tomb, a very poor tomb that only a woodcutter can do. His two sons blinked and concluded that their appa killed Key and buried him there.
 
"Minho-ah, why are you half-?" Jonghyun noticed it now and so he asked, Minho opened his bag shirt and pearls and precious stones ran about the room. Jonghyun widened his already widened eyes at the sight of the bounty. Taemin threw one handful after another out of his pocket to add to them. "We can eat eight meals a day now agiyas". Then all trepidation and concern was at an end. 
 
However, a spy was spying them for all these months without their knowledge and accused them as family of murderers except for Minho but Minho killed the spy due to being annoying and awfully ugly and now they are the official Banana Bread Town's Family of Murderers and they lived together in perfect happiness.
 
The End.
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
"Fifty bucks~" Cloud muttered as she scribbled something on her Onbook. She checked her list for her NEW assignment, Beauty and the Beast.
 
 
-Clouders In Secrecy.