Cinderella In Boots

☀~♥~☂ A Twist In Fairytales [Apply Open Forever] ☀~♥~☂



    About ten days, two hours, seventeen minutes and two seconds the grass are still green, birds keep twitting in twitter, violet will never be blue and roses could either be evening black or fish scale blue, a woman married a proud and haughty, vicious, dangerous, self-centered, egotistical, short corrupted man named Jonghyun.

She was widowed and rich and has a fair son with her former husband. Thinking that her only son needs a love of a father, she married again. Now, she and her beloved son who she named as Dubutius Jinki were now living with her new husband and two step sons.

At that time, the unnamed woman was living happily with her new family with luxury in life and such. When she was young, she found a black suspicious bag and she took it and brought it home and to her surprise, lots and lots of dollars was inside, she used it to invest in AIM GLOBAL, that's why she have numerous money now. Despite that happiness she felt in the pass few days, something bad happened and that changed her perfect life, she was terribly sick. Due to the traumatic disorder of her white blood cells, which kept eating her red blood cells, she died. In short, she had leukemia and that cause her harrowing explainable death. Though she's dead, her wealth and her house were left to her son, Dubutius and also to her corrupted husband.

At first, Jonghyun treated Dubutius as his own son when Dubutius' unnamed mother was still alive but the day after the burial of his deceased wife, everything changed. Jinki's near to perfect life began to twist like a swirl on top of the coffee ice cream float. Jinki was a wanna be prince when his mother was still alive and happily bouncing but now his evil stepfather and two evil stepbrothers turned him into a slave and grudgely named him ‘Onew’ as a punishment for eating too much tofu when his mother died. From a prince-like life to a poop-cleaner, from wealthy Dubutius Jinki to hand-me-down Onew, can his life get any better?

Everyday, the newly named Onew would wake up really early to cook their breakfast, clean their respective bedrooms, feed their poultry animals, go to market to buy their necessities and after that he would clean the basket and basket of laundry of his stepbrothers, composed of colored skinny jeans and attractive colored shirts. He would clean the whole house or else he couldn't get his share of food. Once he finish his undeniably exhausting chores and when the moon is already on top shining, he would retire to the attic where his room was located. He was force to give his vast room to his stepbrothers namely Minho and Taemin or else he shall sleep outside.

Another morning came and Onew was now cleaning the chimney, he already finished sweeping the whole floor, he hummed a song, which his mother taught him. His hope was still high and the thought of his mother lingered in his heart and that keep him strong despite the trials he always encounter justlike now. Lucifer, the tabby cat, Taemin and Minho trained to do demonic things was now silently eyeing the dirt that Onew gathered from the chimney. The evil stepbrothers were behind the main door, watching what Lucifer will do to Onew. Taemin couldn't help but snigger as the black cat laid its paws on the dirt then it quickly spread the filth all over the floor.

Onew stopped humming and took Lucifer away, stopping it from spreading the germs. He hold its tail, attempting to stop the cat but Taemin thought that Onew was going to punish Lucifer so, he called immediately his father. With a blink of an eye, Jonghyun was there, glaring at Onew from head to toe. Onew gulped and was ready for the blow.

"Appa, he will going to roast Lucifer if you didn't went here" Taemin exaggerated as he pointed to the chimney. Minho nodded in agreement eventhough they both knew that Onew couldn't do such thing. "And look appa, that ugly tofu-maniac Onew didn't clean the floor, just look at it, it's sooo filthy!" Minho added. Onew had no chance to defend himself or say anything because he was dragged away by Jonghyun into the attic.

"You cannot go outside and eat today because of your reckless behavior" Jonghyun confirmed and he locked the door. Taemin and Minho laughed evilly in the background. Onew had a sad smile on his face as he looked at the wooden door of his room. He didn't do anything wrong yet they kept making his life miserable. He just smiled eventhough deep inside he's really hurt. He went to the window and stare at the horizon, his thoughts went to his mother, how he missed her.

He was deep in thought that he didn't realize that his small friends were already near him, watching the fake smile on his face yet they could still feel the grief behind it. Jeongmin, one of the mice, tugged Onew's sleeve, "Hyung, we left this for you". From the mouse hole, a chicken was seen, they pitied Onew and they knew that he's hungry. Onew's face brighten up, he patted Jeongmin's head and took chicken. "Thank you Jeongminnie"

The rest of the mice gathered around him and they entertained Dubutius with their small stories. Onew was so thankful that eventhough he's been maltreated, he still found friendship with the very unlikely creatures, mice. They laughed with Donghyun's jokes and was amazed when Minwoo danced, in his little mouse way. They were entertained with Kwangmin and Youngmin's small drama and they listened when Hyunseong and Jeongmin singed. The atmosphere hanged when Onew attempted to tell a joke. All in all, they have a great time, the mice and now, the smiling Onew.

"I wonder what's inside the castle..." Jeongmin suddenly stated, "I want to go there and if fate approved, to live there" They all went near the window and gaze at the huge castle in the middle of the city. Onew wonder, how royalties live, are they spoiled? Are they living perfectly and with no worries?

...

The sound of trumpets were heard everywhere inside the great palace where a lot of maids are doing their chores and numerous wardens are guarding every opening, as the ruler came inside the palace, he went home after his visit in some other kingdom. That sound seemed to be music to every servants' ears inside the castle because they knew that their king has arrived safely yet there sat a princess, the heiress of the throne, who's face was looking grim today. Her sensitive ears were covered by their hands, she didn't like the sound of it and it will never be music in her ears, it was for her a sound of a mini-hell.

The arrival of the king made the most of the people sigh in relief, the thought of the king smiling and waving made them rejoice in joy however it made the princess pout in a very childish way, it irritates her. It annoys the every fiber of her being that her own father had arrived now due to the fact that the king wanted to talk to her for some important matters that she usually ignores but this time she have the feeling that she won't be successful in changing the subject and to fool her father again.

The King wanted her to be serious in life, avoid travelling around the world and especially to get a husband of her own yet she doesn't want any of that. She never fell in love and has no intention of giving her fragile heart to anyone this instance, she's not ready yet nor has she found the one who will steal her heart. She want to travel to the seas, to the high mountains, she seeks adventure. Nonetheless, her father insisted that she must have a husband, start a family and take over the ruling of the kingdom so that the king can go swimming without cares of the world.

The dreadful moment that the princess was not waiting for came, she and her father began the argument about marriage and ice cream, what will be the flavor of the cold dessert after their lunch. She said Double Dutch but the king wanted Rocky Rock.

"But father-" The princess was cut off when the royal chicken pet came out from its royal pet house. Blood spilling from its beak and the chicken's eyes were crimson red. The unnamed princess who will be named later shut and silently went out of the room, afraid of the flesh-eating chicken's wrath. She knew how vicious the chicken was and it only follows the king's order. She doesn't want to be hurt by the chicken justlike what happened to her months ago so she just dropped the argument between her and the king and confirmed that she was lost in their battle for the flavor of the ice cream.

As she walked her way to the alleyway, servants around her greeted and gave her treats, 'it's good to be a princess after all', she thought as she accepted the small gifts. The thought of getting married still bug her head and so she went to the highest tower of the citadel and in there she scooted a little to the window while the lollipop given to her. Her eyes lowered and watched the view from above, she saw numerous commoner around the fortress. She wondered how those people live, are they free? How's life outside the palace? She peered her eyes and an idea came to her, she smiled mischievously as she sneak in inside the servant’s room, looking for a costume.

...

"Appa, I'm starving" Taemin whined as he and Minho finished playing Mary Mack. Jonghyun after watching Gray Dorian shivered and glanced at his son, "Where's Onew? He must be cooking right now". Minho, Jonghyun's eldest who's taller than him, looked up while patting Lucifer on the head, "Have you forgotten? You locked him in the attic". Jonghyun have forgotten about that in such a short time, the creepy movie really affected him and maybe it's not a good thing to lock the only people working in the house.

He ordered his sons to go and fetch their servant, they obeyed and went to open the attic and in there they saw Onew sleeping peacefully. Minho whispered something to Taemin, they giggled like a high school witches. Taemin took the pitcher with full of water and he quickly threw all the liquids to Onew's sleeping figure. As soon as the cold water touched his face, the poor Onew woke up and began coughing, he was all wet and unattractive to look at. Jinki's stepbrothers laughed at loud and told him how ugly and stupid he is and that he must go to the market to buy them some food.

Dubutius, despite the fact that he's hurt and wet, nodded and began changing his clothes after the two vile creatures went out his room. He was somewhat thankful that Taemin threw him some water, he still didn't bath just this morning because of his work though as he smell himself, he concluded that he needed some soap. He went to the bathroom to clean and after that he was off to the market with a fresh look upon on his face.

...



*smiles innocently* I updated! hehehe--- I know, I'm sorry for not updating for months because a severe yet common (Wade) disease came to me and began ruining the neurons of my brain and it's widely known as writer's block but I fondly call it chicken block. GOMEN NASAI!!! By the way, that's part one and part two it will posted tomorrow or on Thursday or if nature forbids, next year because I want to keep you all drooling and waiting. And as you have read, the oc was unnamed (_____) and this two-shots were made for me yet I want to give this to anyone, so, who wants it? Just give me your Korean name and I'll change the story immediately and it will be dedicated for you random subscriber! First come first serve and if no one wants it then I will name the princess as ____. “Multi underscore”. Ha~Have a creepy day to all...

P.s- who requested for Snow White? I forgot because of the time. Tell me because I'm going to write it after this. And once again I edited the foreword, you MUST check it out for numerous information had been posted there. I've deleted the former chapter 7 and the form is already in the foreword.

-The Witch In Disguise.