Yes or No?

Can't You See That I Love You?

Hey guys, i really could not resist updating, i was hiding this chapter since then, but luckily my classmate went downstairs to have a lunch and his laptop was open so, i UPDATED. Secretly, Shh :)

Enjoy :)

CYSTILY

Chapter 10: Umm.

 

 

Jessica's Pov  

I woke up with a dang headache in my room founding it so messy. I should clean -Ow! My head's twirling.

Darn it, what happened? Oh no! No! No! No!  Well, i was on the kitchen. Drinking, then Yoona came in then, ! 

"Hey, you okay now?" A voice suddenly asked me. 

My head suddenly followed the voice "Huh? Oh, Yul." 

Yuri came in with a tray of hung-over soup with her. 

"Good Morning and plese Jess, eat this. It will help you with the ache your feeling now." Yuri smiled as she sat on Jessica's bed. 

"Thanks, Yul. Did you make this?" Jessica asked tasting it. 

"Uhm... yeah." Yuri grinned. 

'Oh that better be good' Yuri thought

"How was it?" Yuri asked like a puppy.  "It's delicious." Jessica said smiling.

"Oh, THANK GOD!"  Yuri acted like she won from a lottery.  Jessica laughed at her sudden actions. 

"Hey, don't you have a meeting for your new cf?" 

"Oh, right. I was about to leave when i thought of you then i made some soup with Tiffany then here i am." Yuri smiled. 

"Do you even remembered what happened to you last night?"  Jessica suddenly stopped eating. 

"That's the problem! I could not remember a thing except that Yoona came in the kitchen." Jessica said.

"Did something bad happened?" 

"Well, nothing much but you vomit on Yoona last night." 

"WHAT?! How the hell could that happen?" 

"Uhm, let's say you were like on Yoona when i came in then you suddenly vomit then i took you to your room, while Yoona cleaned everything you messed with."

"Oh, man." Jessica lowered her head.

"Don't worry, just talk to her and say sorry. She'll understand since you were drunk"

"I know." 

"Well, princess. Don't frown now, i'll be going." Yuri said as she kissed Jessica on the cheeks. 

"Bye, Yul."  Yuri was about to leave when  "By the way, you look cute in that dress."  Jessica commented which made Yuri blush all the way. 

"Bye, Jess. I'll be back later" 

After Yuri left, i violently massacred my bed sheets and my pillows. Man! How embarassing! Like totally!  Aigoo, JESSICA! Get a hold if yourself.  You were drunk, you know. But how can i vomit on such a princess!  I made up my mind, i went searching for Yoona downstairs. I searched everywhere the porch, the pool in the back, in the living room but she's not there. Wait, in the kitchen. She loves cooking maybe she's there. I ran all the way to see her angelic face.  To my dismay, i only found Tiffany cooking lunch in the kitchen. 

"Unnie! Your awake!" Tiffany exclaimed happily. "Good Morning, Fany." I said and kissed her on the cheeks. 

"Unnie, are you feeling okay now?" You were so not you last night." 

"Really? I guess so. H-how bad was i?" Jessica pouted.

"Well, you were at the highest level, you even vomitted on Yoona. Oh, unnie. You were such a mess." Tiffany said as she sliced the ingredients. 

"Otteuke! Im so embarassed Fany." Jessica whined.

"Gosh, then you shouldn't had a drink!" Tiffany exclaimed. 

"Who knows Yoona will come in and suddenly i would vomit on her?!" 

"Arraseo, arraseo." Tiffany knew she could never won an argument to her sister. 

"Oh, where is Yoona?" Jessica asked silently.  "The school called her, she needs to be there."  "Do you know what time she'll be back?" 

"Unnie, why?"  "To say sorry, you idiot." Jessica said angrily. 

Sica was all mad and frowning while Tiffany was dying of laughter to see her siste acting that. 

"You must be so (haha) embarassed (haha) since your a celebrity." Tiffany laughed so hard that made Jessica walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to get her key and went inside her car, and drove around the town.   

 

 

In The Car

 

 

I've been driving for a while now, trying to get off my mind that bad memory. I just vomit on my FIANCEE! God, could it be any worse? 

"Jung Jessica, your pretty stupid." I laughed at myself.  I even talk to myself now. Can you believe this?  Oh how tiring, i went to McDonalds and ordered burger and fries to pleasure myself and drove around again.  Until, i found a beautiful meadow with a little river on the side. 

"I think no one's there." 

Great, i could have a little meditation too while eating McDonalds.  I parked my car and went out. I went to find seat and notice there were no chairs. Dang. Am i supposed to sit on these grasses? That wouldn't be a problem.  I sat down and ate my food while staring at the flowing river. It's cute. 

"Hey!" Someone yelled at me.  I was startled at the voice and even want to ran away.

I thoght im the only one here. I turned around to see who it was. 

"Yoona?!" 

"Sica?!" 

"W-what are you d-?"  "Im taking Yunji for a day outing, and you?" Yoona answered while carrying Yunji in her cage. 

"Well, i was just driving then i saw this place then here i am." Jessica said.

"Oh, that's good." Yoona smiled. 

"Yunji, let's sit down beside Sica unnie."  Yoona opened the cage and let Yunji enjoy the freedom for a while. 

"Your just gonna let her go?" Jessica asked. 

"Yes, she won't go far away. Rabbits are like that." Yoona answered.

 Jessica was trembling with fear and could not feel easy that time because of Yoona. She could not believe she's sitting beside her. 

"Umm, Yoon, im sorry about what happened last night. err i didn't mean it to happen." Jessica apologized bowing.

"It's alright, your vomit really smelled like you." Yoona teased. 

"What?! Like me?!" 

"Yeah, it was just like you." 

"Yah! How could that happen?" Jessica said. 

"Let's say your just Special." Yoona laughed.

"Im not." Jessica throwed a raspberry. 

"You are." 

"No."

"Yes" 

"No" 

"Yes, oh do you remember everything that happened last night?" 

"Not really, i only remembered me drinking, you came and my mind went blank after that." 

"Jessica." She spoke looking at my eyes.  I looked at her face.

"Yeah?"

"The answer is Yes."