A Song & A Kiss

Can't You See That I Love You?

CYSTILY 11:

 A Song & A Kiss

 

 

Jessica's Pov

 

"The answer is Yes"

"Yes?" I asked curiously looking at her face but she's always looking away from me. Why, Yoona?

"N-nothing" Yoona said stuttering.

I smiled at her.

"You know, your so weird Yoona. Ever since i meet you were the most weirdest playmate i ever had." I laughed at her.

"Bwo?!"

"I don't know why really, but you were just so cute that day." Jessica blurted out.

"Cute?" Yoona asked blushing.

"Cute?! Where did you hear that? I said, weird not cute."

"But you said cute." Yoona pouted.

Jessica had a confused look on her face. 

"I was just kidding, aish. Your really easy to fool, Yoona." Jessica said.

Phew, i almost got caught.

Yoona just stick out her tongue to Jessica and smiled at her.

 

Yoona's Pov

 

"And you just see right through me, but if you only knew me. We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable, instead of just invinsible"

Jessica started singing suddenly, i really loved that voice of her. It's funny how im spending my time with her right now without talking. It feels like cat got my tongue whenever she's around.

"What are you singing?"

"A song." She answered.

"Yeah, but what song?"

"A song."

"A song?"

"A song."

"Now that i think about it, your the one who's more weird. " Yoona chuckled and Jessica just stared at her.

Yoona looked away for a second.

"That song, it seems familiar." 

"Really? Then what isi t?" Jessica asked.

"If you won't tell me, i have no choice but to snatch your MP3, and don't make me do it."

"Do it."

Yoona started to snatch Jessica's MP3 but Jessica keeps it from her.

"Yah! Give that to me!" Yoona yelled.

"Andwae! Andwae!" 

"You have a long hand for a short height." Yoona teased.

Jessica keeps fighting until Yoona suddenly reached her hand when Jessica noticed that Yoona was getting nearer. 

'Her lips' Jessica's heart was beating faster.

Yoona thought what was wrong of her and looked at her in contact, she hadn't almost notice that their faces where so close to each other.

There were no words to say at that moment. Yoona is confused and doesn’t know what to do when slowly her lips reaches towards Jessica's. Jessica tried to avoid what was gonna happen by moving away her face when Yoona carassed her face and meet her's. 

"I don't want to fool myself anymore, Sica. I have a desire for every inch of you, the smell of your breathe on my reading lips, the taste of you under the covers, and your voice rummaging through every vein in my body"

And with that, she kissed Jessica. 

Don't know what to do, even though she's an actress takes a lot of kissing scenes, but this one she can't handle. She doesn't know why she's so weak around her. Maybe she got the best of her.

Images of Tiffany came flashed to Jessica, she felt so guilty when she's kissing her little sister's girl.

She immediately pushed Yoona aside, and walked away.

"Wait, Sica!" Yoona yelled.

"Don't, don't follow me Yoona. Don't" Jessica walked away again but Yoona grabbed her hand and made her turn around.

"You can't just go like that."

"And why not? Huh? That was stupid, Yoona! Your dating my sister. You can't do this." Jessica yelled out.

Teary eyes were forming out of Yoona's eyes.

"All this time, i thought you love me."

Jessica had a big sigh.

"I do."

"Then why are you doing this? I love you, you love me. Why can't we be together?" Yoona was now crying, feeling the pain.

Jessica was left speechless when she saw Yoona cried.

"If we can't be together, then does that mean that you and Yuri can be together?" Yoona blurted out of anger.

"You shouldn't have made me fall for your trap."

And with that last words, Yoona left crying.