A Little Confession

Can't You See That I Love You?

CYSTILY 4:

A Little Confession

 

Everyone woke up early in the morning with a bright smile on their faces. Well, except for the sleepyhead, Jessica.  Everyone already makes the dining table except for her.

"She's still a sleepyhead after all these years." Mrs. Hwang said. 

"Let me wake up her." Yoona insisted.  Yoona stood up and went to Jessica's room to wake her up.  Yoona knocked from the door but no one's answering. She decided just to open it and found Jessica sleeping with a cute position. 

"This ice princess..." Yoona giggled.  Yoona tiptoed to her side and sat. 

"Sica...." Yoona said tapping her shoulders. 

"Wake up, princess." Yoona said once again.  It has been 5 minutes since Yoona was in there, but the princess is still snoring.  Even if it's quite weird, Yoona finds it cute.

"Your 18, and you should stop snoring." Yoona said laughing at her. 

"Alright, if you don't want to wake up i'll sure 'Super Weight' you right now until you woke up." Yoona said. 

She gathered all her energy and quickly puts herself in Jessica's body. You know, Jessica was already feeling the pain as she woke up.

"What the heck?" Jessica said as she opened her eyes.  Jessica was stunned when she found Yoona in her upper part.

 'How can be a princess this so beautiful? Jessica, your still an angel for me.' Yoona thought in her mind. 

They exchanged glances for a while, Yoona found it awkward in her position and quickly stood up.  Jessica was giving her a smirk. 

"Yah, h-how many time do i have to scream your name just for you to woke up?" Yoona said. 

"Mmmm..." Jessica lazily replied.

"You know Yoong, we aren't that young to do the Super Weight anymore." Jessica said at her. 

"Im sorry about it, go downstairs after you take bath and have breakfast and let's go." Yoona said as she leaved.

Even herself finds it awkward on that position, Jessica's right, we aren't that young to do that.  Aish Im Yoona, why did you do that? You've been embarassed twice in front of her.  First, the 'She's not good for you' then this. Aish Im Yoona. 

-----

Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica along with Yunji went to a swimmming pool resort to see what's Yunji's behaviour towards the water.  

"I don't to be soaked at the water, this early in the morning." Jessica complained. 

"Don't worry, it'll be me." Yoona said smiling.

"Aish, why do you have to tag me here?" Jessica mumbled yawning. There was a quite jealous side of Jessica when she saw Tiffany and Yoona linking their arms together. She can't hide her enviousness in them. 

On the other side, Yoona slowly took off her bathrub and revealed her S-Line body. 

'So cute yet y' Jessica thought. 

"Wow, you have a hideous y body in there Yoong..." Taeyeon complimented.  Yoona was blushing like a tomato.

"Your making me embarass, Tae." Yoona said shyly while doing shy moves. 

Everyone can't help but to smile and laugh to her. 

"Okay, let's get on this. So we'll finish this fastly..." Yoona said.  Yoona slowly sink in the water, as Tiffany sets up Yunji with a swimming tool for Yunji to sat. 

"Ahh, Yunji. Yunji." Yoona said smiling at her. 

They list down all the behaviours of how the rabbit was behaving towards the water.  They finished it all in just 30 minutes. 

Yoona went to changed her wet clothes and Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica was left in the pool, cleaning everything. 

Until Tiffany has a bright idea in her mind... 

"Unnie...." Tiffany said cutely. 

"Yes, Fany?" Jessica replied. 

"Mmmmm...." 

"Spit it out, Fany." 

"Unnie, can you please take Taeyeon home? Pretty please?" Tiffany asked. 

"And why should i do that?" Jessica said narsistically. 

"Well, i prepared a date for me and Yoong so, i don't need the two of you ers." Tiffany eye smiled.

  Jessica was stunned at her. 

"What about Taeyeon?" Jessica asked.

Knowingly, Taeyeon heard their conversation. 

"It's okay for me, i'll just take Yunji with me." Taeyeon said. 

"See unnie? Please, please... I owe you for this." Tiffany replied. 

Jessica just had a big sigh. 

"Arraseo, arraseo." Jessica gave up at her sister.

"Yehey!" Tiffany yelled in excitement. 

-----

As Yoona and Tiffany went to their date, Taeyeon and Jessica was on their way to Taeyeon's house. 

"Fany, you should told me about this date first, we just can't ditch your sister and Taeyeon." Yoona said at her. 

"Alright, im sorry about it." Tiffany apologized. 

"Promise me, that you will tell me first." 

"I promise, Yoong." 

-----

Step by step, as Taeyeon and Jessica walks by. 

"Tae... Your still love her, don't you?" Jessica asked looking at her. 

Taeyeon just looked at her, without a word.

"Silence means yes." Jessica teased.  Taeyeon just smiled at her. 

"Why didn't you confess to her?" Jessica asked. 

"Well, as you can see she's so much in love with Yoona, and you don't know how much pain i felt for the last 10 years." Taeyeon sighed. 

"Trust me, i can feel your pain." Jessica said sadly.

"Aren't you gonna confess to her as times go by?" 

"No, i don't think so." Taeyeon simply replied. 

-----

 

 

 

I hate it, Taeyeon's always the one who's in friendzone one on my fics. I'll try to write a fic for Taeyeon, just for Taeyeon. 

Anyways, don't forget to leave up your thoughts ~~