Let's Talk About Marriage

Can't You See That I Love You?

CYSTILY 5:

Let's Talk About Marriage

 

Yoona and Tiffany parted their own ways, after the date.  Yoona insisted that she'll go by herself while Tiffany just agreed. She wants to take Yoona home, but the lad doesn't want too.  She knows she can't pursue Yoona when she doesn't want too. 

Even though, Tiffany wore a huge smile on her way back home, imagining she'll spend the rest of her lives with Yoona. 

-----

Yoona saw her dad from the balcony, looking at the clouds. She decided to take the stairs and suprised her dad. 

Yoona and her dad has a good relationship, they care a lot about each other. When Yoona heard that she's going to have an arranged marriage with someone, inside she was hurt, outside she was smiling.  1, 2, 3 .... 

"Appa!" Yoona yelled as he backhugged him.  Yoona's dad was strucked to death by the sudden movement.

 "Omo, you killed me to death, Yoong!" He yelled.  Yoona was laughing at her dad. 

"Gotcha." Yoona giggled. 

"Aii, Yoona. Your still a child." He giggled. 

"Appa, why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be in your office?" Yoona asked. 

"I was just about to leave, when i saw the sky. It's just mesmirizing." Her dad said.

"Aww, your so cool." She smiled.  Yoona's dad was serious for a while, she knew something's bothering him.

"Appa, what is it? I know your onto something." Yoona said.  Her dad had a big sighed. 

"My daughter, it's just that the more i think about your marriage, the more i feel guilty, as your dad i should be-" 

"Ssh, dad. Stop it. I know im not that strong, but this is for you. I know you want this, and i know you'll be happy with this, this is the only thing i can do though...You've given me so much." Yoona smiled warmly. 

Mr. Im hugged her daughter so warm. He was happy to have a daughter like her. 

"And also i know, that you won't let me marry to a bad person, don't you?" Yoona teased. 

His dad smiled at her. 

"Of course not."  Yoona was wondering her whole life, whom that maybe. It's just that she never knew. 

"Can't i meet that person, dad?" Yoona asked. 

"Soon. You will." He smiled. 

-----

Jessica drive Taeyeon to her house and had a drink and left.  Jessica was on her way to their home, to have a nice sleep. 

"Aish, im so sleepy." Jessica mumbled while driving. Finally, she reached her destination. She was about to go upstairs, when a man voice called her. 

"Jessica..." Her father said.  Jessica's head turn around to see who it was. 

"Appa..."  Jessica was left with no words to spea in front of the person she tried to hide for 10 years, simply because she don't want to be married. 

Jessica's dad is simply the best business man in Seoul, including Yoona's and Taeyeon's dad.  And as Jessica knows that Yoona's not the only reason she left at such a young age, it was also because of his dad and stepmom. 

Jessica could not believe that her own father would remarry after a few months her biogical mother died. She could never except it. But as times passby, little Jessica was used to them and pretend that nothing's wrong and smiled through her life.

"I thought your in your ... work" 

"I have very important to say to you, follow me." He said simply.  How can he be so much colder than me? 

She had no choice but to follow him to his office.  She sat down by the chairs, and was trembling with fear. 

"What is it, appa?" Jessica asked.  Her father had a big sighed. 

"Well, how's life being a celebrity? Do you enjoy it?"

"Of course, im happy being one. I love being a celebrity." She smiled. 

"Im sure you do, Jessica." He smiled back. He wasn't cold after all, he's still the silly dad i know. 

It was just like the beginning, now's the real talk. 

"Jessica, you promised me you'll do the marriage." Her father's voice changed into a serious one.  Jessica gulped. 

"Of course dad, just trust me." She smiled. 

"I know i can trust on you, don't worry she's good enough for you."  Jessica smiled at her, she didn't like this but on behalf of her dad's wish she has to. That's all she can do after all what her dad sacrificed for her. 

"I won't back out, appa. Gwenchana." She smiled again. 

"Don't worry, my daughter. You'll be safe with her." He smiled as he hugged her. 

Jessica had no choice but to hugged him back with a tight and warm love.  She slowly broke the hug and ask his dad... 

"Dad, may i know who's that person?" 

It took a while for him to answer...

"It's Yoona...."

-----

 

 

 

Omo. Omo. Omo. 

Leave up your thoughts, arraseo?  Keke ^^ 

Thanks for waiting everyone ;) 

Until my next update ...

-rhiljimin <3