Black Pearl

Can't You See That I Love You?

Chapter 7:

Black Pearl 

 

-----

 

I woke up from a dreamy dream. I don't even know what im talking about right now.  I looked at my watched, and damn i oversleep again. 

10 am.  I suddenly remembered Yuri's visit and i keep thinking 'bout it.  I grabbed my phone and texted her.

"Yah! Are you really coming over?" 

Right after i texted her, i went to dreamland again. 

After a few minutes, i decided to get up and start my day. 

Im feeling quite hungry, and my stomach leads me to the dining room.  I walked down the stairs, taking steps and i found my family sharing laughters, a cute sight afterall. 

"Oh Jessica, someone's here to visit you." My mom said. 

I turned around my head to see who it was

1,2,3

"Yuri!" I screamed in happiness.

I quickly ran towards her and smiled and greeted her with a big hug.

"You didn't tell me your coming this early." I whispered at her.

"It's a suprise!" She smiled. 

Everyone was wearing smiles in their frying pan.  I could not help but too put it in my frying pan too. 

"Aww, you guys are just so, i don't know. How should i say it? Great with each other?" Tiffany teased.

Jessica faked a smile at her and glared at her.

"YulSic shipper here by the way..." Tiffany said once again. 

Mom and Dad had to go work, so they left already. 

Well, the breakfast time was quite cool but Tiffany's voice is all i can hear. Asking this, askin that.  Yuri ah, don't you get tired of answering all her question. This girl is really a real babbler. But then Tiffany keeps sighing and sighing. 

"Is there something going on Tiff?" I asked her.

"I invited Yoona to come here today, but she's still not here." Tiffany said looking at her watch. 

Yoona?! Yoona's coming here? But Yuri's here...

Before i could give my response, Yoona came running towards us.  I looked at her in disbelief. 

"Im so s-sorry, the traffic was just so-"  Yoona turned her head and found Yuri beside her.  Yoona's mouth was like an O-Shape.

"Tiffany, are you kidding me?!" Yoona said.

"Told you, she's here." Tiffany said.  Yoona touched Yuri's face like a teddy bear and pinch.

"Im so sorry, it's my first time seeing you, your real!" Yoona said.

"Yes, i am real." Yuri softly replied.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Yoona imnida. Nice to meet you Yuri-ssi." Yoona said and bowed.

"Just drop the honorifics, it's fine." She said. Yoona sat down and was still looking at her.

  "You look much better in person." I said at her. 

"Thanks." She said.

Yoona turned her attention to Tiffany once again. 

"Ppany ah, what did you even had me here for?" Yoona asked pouting.

"Cutie pie, i just wanted see you." Tiffany said eye smiling. 

"Your a pabo, did you know that?" Yoona said at her. Which causes Yuri to giggled at them.

"Are you guys a couple?" Yuri suddenly asked.

Yoona was even strucked at the question, but Jessica was the struckest.

"N-no... Of course not." Yoona said. 

Tiffany was also quite strucked at the question, but was quite sad at Yoona sudden expression. But she knows Yoona loves her. 

"Unnie, are you guys free tomorrow?" Tiffany asked. Yuri looks at Jessica for a while.

"Of course, why is that?" Yuri asked.

"Well, Yoona and i will watch a movie, so i was wondering if you guys want to join?" Tiffany asked hopefully. 

"Yeah, sure." Yuri said assurely as she looked at Jessica.

"Isn't it a bothersome to you? I mean maybe people notice you?" Yoona said concerned.

"We'll be fine, it will be great too. Lots to put up into my scrapbook." Yuri jokingly said. 

But in the midst of all the people laughing and smiling, Yuri whispered at me.

"They look cute together, you know." 

"Yes, they do." Jessica said. 

Even Jessica was a little hurt from what Yul said, she keeps it in. 

After a chit chat talk, Yoona stayed at the Jung's for a while and Yuri was exhaustingly tired from the trip so she was asleep.

-----

Yoona already wanted to go home  but Tiffany keeps holding her back. But after a few minutes, Tiffany lets go. Such a clingy girl.

"I better go now..." Yoona said. 

"Arraseo, we'll pick you tomorrow alright?" Tiffany said as she hugged her so tight.  "Yes, princess." Yoona said.  Just as when Yoona was about to leave, Jessica suddenly appeared,

"Let me walk you..." Jessica insisted. 

"No, it's fine Sica." Yoona said. 

"Come on, let unnie walk you." Tiffany said pleased.

"It's not a bother to you Sica right?" Yoona asked. Jessica playfully shooked her head.

"Go now, before i held you back." Tiffany said. 

------

Jessica walks Yoona through the gate where her car is parked. 

"Yoona..." Jessica said.

"Uhmm?" 

Since there is nothing to talk about Jessica bring up the 'Why-She's-Not-Good-For-Me' talk. She didn't even know why walked with Yoona in the first place. 

"Why did you think Yuri's not good to me?" 

Yoona looks at her in a serious face and whispered at her. 

The words she wanted to her so much. 

"My car's here, i better go." Yoona said as she ran away and gets in her car.

Another question was avoided. Damn it.

"Next time Yoona, i'll know the answer!" I shouted at her. 

She opened the window if her car and stick her tongue on me. And flew away. 

I don't know why but im smiling all the time when i was with her.

----

Yoona's Pov

 

She didn't need to walk me. I can walk by myself. Yep, i ran away from her question again. I know she won't stop bugging me about it.

Jessica and me, we got along just fine but deep inside I know there is more. In my heart I feel that this is something real

Im not afraid to fall in LOVE, I'm afraid to fall for the wrong person again!

Nothing comes close to what we have right now but what i concerned about the most is

 

 

What if I fall in love again, for the second time around?

 

 

 

 

  -----

 

 

Ohh, double date between the four crossed lovers. Hmmm....

I think we need a bunny character here... :))  

Leave up your thoughts ~