Double Date

Can't You See That I Love You?

Chapter 8:

Double Date

 

 

Tiffany was all clingy to Yoona all afternoon, while Jessica and Yuri was not that worse than those two. 

They have to behave since they're celebrities, a lot of people recognized them but fortunately, no one interuppted in their day out. 

"Yoona! Take a look at this!" Tiffany said in happiness when she saw a pink purse. 

"Do you want that?" Yoona asked her.  Tiffany nodded at her. 

"Miss, we'll take this!" Yoona said at the girl. 

Tiffany gave Yoona a smooch on her cheeks as a reward. Yoona could not help but to blush at Tiffany's. Jessica could not help but to feel jealous on them.  Yuri can see Jessica, was all eyes on her sister and Yoona. 

"They're a great pair, aren't they?" Yuri said as she observed them.

"Yeah...They are." Jessica mumbled back.

Yuri feels Jessica is being not herself so she until she smiles. 

Until... 

"Unnie, we have to go to the cinemas now... The movies starting soon." Tiffany said at them. 

Yoona turn around to see them, Jessica was all smiles as well as Yuri.  Yoona had a big sigh on herself and she doesn't know why. 

'They're YulSic anyway' Yoona thought in her mind.

-----

As our four squared lovers, went to the 4th Floor. 

Yoona accidentally bumped into another person and was shocked to see who it was.

"Taeyeon?!" Yoona yelled. 

"Yoona..." Taeyeon smiled.

But the fact that Taeyeon saw Yoona and Tiffany linking arms with each other made her quite envy. While she was linking arms with the school's head cheerleader Nicole. 

"Nicole-ssi..." Yoona bowed. 

"Taeyeon, a-are you?" Tiffany asked suspicously.

"No no, of course not right Nic?" Taeyeon said. 

'Hmm, you even call her nicknames' Yoona thought in her mind. 

Taeyeon don't know what to do, so she and Nicole left just like that.  Like a bunch of kids caught kissing. 

"What's wrong with them?" Tiffany asked.

"I think, they're going out. Secretly." Yoona giggled. 

"Ohh, Tae's so secretive." Jessica said. 

"Who was that?" Yuri suddenly asked. 

"Oh, our childhood friend." Jessica answered. 

-----

The four was now enjoying watching the romanctic film, the seating arrangements was done like this

Yuri-Jessica-Yoona-Tiffany. A lil bit cute, isn't it? 

Everyone was enjoying the movie, with popcorns and soda on each side. 

The whole room started to become colder and colder, Tiffany was wearing a long sleeves but it wasn't enough to protect her.  Yoona can see Tiffany was all cold and all so she generously gave her a jacket without asking Fany.

"Here, take this." Yoona smiled. 

"How about you?" Tiffany asked. 

"Gwenchana." Yoona said. 

Tiffany was feeling sorry for the latter so she held her hand after that. 

On the other side, Jessica was quite okay and Yuri as well. But Jessica can sense Yuri was stealing glances at her. 

-----

Amidst all the people laughing, Yoona accidentally touched Jessica's hand when she thought it was her soda. 

It electrified Yoona'a body and as well as Jessica.  But in the room, the lights were all out so some of the actions can't be seen. 

Yoona slowly get something from her mini bag, and took out this thing. It was a gloves. A well-knit gloves.

Yoona passed it onto Jessica secretly, and she accepted it.  She didn't want to reject it.  Jessica was wearing smiles after that and of course Yoona was happy.  

After a few minutes, Jessica had fallen asleep despite of all the people laughing and the noise. 

Yoona took a glance at her left and saw her fallen asleep in Yuri's shoulder.  She could not help but to feel curled. 

-----

After a few hours, the movie ended. Jessica had woken up.  Tiffany and Yuri excused theirselves for a while.  While Yoona and Jessica was left across the movie room. 

"Yoona-ya, thanks for the gloves." Jessica said as she smiled. 

"No problem, it's yours anyway." Yoona said. 

"It's m-mine?" Jessica asked confused. 

She took a look on the gloves and can't remember anything about the gloves. 

"You left it in our house, when were younger. I was supposed to give it back to you, but you ... you already left." Yoona brokenheartedly said. 

Jessica was left with no words to speak, she remembers it now.  But before she could answer.

Tiffany and Yuri came running to them.

"Unnie, mom's waiting at home, she said she made delicious foods. So, let's go?" Tiffany brightly asked. 

"O-okay." Jessica said.  ---

The four went home to the Hwang's Mansion and had a good supper with Mrs. Hwang. 

After the supper they had a little bonding time, and Yuri went to sleep after. 

Jessica was in a balcony of the house, while Yoona and Tiffany was in the garden. 

Tiffany decided to tell Yoona the whole truth about her studies and she wishes Yoona can understand her.

"Yoong..." Tiffany said as they walk in sync and hold hands together. 

"Yeah?" Yoona replied. 

"Can you live one day without seeing my face?" Tiffany asked.  Yoona stopped walking and looks at her. 

"Don't say that." Yoona said seriously. 

"Yoong... I have something to tell you." Tiffany was serious. Tiffany sat down by the bench, while Yoona sat down beside her. Yoona was starting to feel nervous. 

"I've got a scholarship." Tiffany said with all confidence. 

"Well, that's gre-" 

"In the US. In the States."

Yoona was taken aback from what she said. Deep inside she knows she doesn't want Tiffany to go. But she has to let go. 

"Really? That's great! You should take it." Yoona said smiling at her. 

"What? Are you sure?" Tiffany asked looking at her.

"It's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity and it's your dream and-"  Yoona didn't even finished her sentence, and was hugged by Tiffany, so tight. 

"I knew you'd understand." Tiffany whispered at her. 

Tiffany could not help but to shed a tear. She knows Yoona will never decieved her. 

"Hey hey, stop crying." Yoona said as she kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. 

"I promise Yoong. I will never looked at anyone." Tiffany said as she leans on Yoona's shoulder.

"Stephanie Hwang, i know that I'llwait for you." Yoona smiled as she intertwined her hands with Tiffany.

 

Jessica's Pov

As of Jessica, saw the whole thing in the balcony.

It's just hard now because... im jealous. But my heart is so generous and warm, it will melt the bad feelings away.

The only reason why I get jealous is because remember we started off as friends too. 

You know what they say ...

"You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars"

------

 

 

 

Imagine Yoona says to you "I'll wait for you." 

Isn't it just so romantic?