Care For Me

Can't You See That I Love You?

 Ayo, my precious readers. I've received my final and last conclusion. No matter how busy i am for a 15 year old girl. My head's running all day. I just want to make you guys happy so i'm really looking forward to finish this. Keep on reading and supporting for me. Thank you ;) *throws confettis* HAHAHA! 

 

 

CYSTILY 13:

Care For Me

 

Yoona's POV

   I saw her face in my mind as i drive away. Jessica. People are people and sometimes it doesn't workout. And we didn't. Do you know how it feels to be heartbroken yet at the same time knowing that whatever you do, you can't still freaking reach that person? I guess all people feel that way too.
 
 Can i be anymore miserable? Yes. More miserable than this traffic. I looked outside my windows and unexpectedly saw Jessica's poster in the jewelry shop. She looked really gorgeous with all those jewelries hanging in her body. She must earn so much too feed everyone else. 

 I decided not to look at her once again, it will even cause me more broken hearts. I moved along and it started to rain outside. Luckily, i was in front of 7/11 and thought about jjampong. I stepped out of my car and suddenly my visions was blurry.

 


Jessica's POV

 I started to drive as fast as i could. Tiffany was crying in the backseat of the car while mom was trying her best to comfort her. She really shed tears a lot. I remembered how i made her cry when i left. I really feel so bad leaving her. 

"Jessica, please step on it." My mom commanded.

"Mom, i'm trying." I mumbled.

 Thank goodness that my car didn't broke down and the rain stopped just before we got in the hospital. We hurriedly went to the emergency room and found Yoona lying in the bed with doctors and nurses around her. She has blood all over her body and some tube in . Tiffany was yelling for the doctors to save her life. 

 I have never been so scared my entire life. Next thing i knew, i went out of the room and i felt cold drip of water in my face. I didn't care who was looking at me and people murmuring on me. I couldn't stop myself from letting my tears all out. 

After a few hours, i booked a private room for Yoona. The doctor said that Yoona is gonna be okay when she woke up. She just received a minor function in her right head and also a broken bone in her left hand. Luckily, God didn't take her life.

Tiffany was so happy about the news, she was really eager to see Yoona's eyes again. We decided to stay at the hospital while my mom went home to pick some few stuffs. Tiffany was all by Yoona's side since she got in here. She was sitting in a chair while holding Yoona's hands. She must loved her so much.

I prepared the next bed for Tiffany to sleep in. The room was really large with two beds. 

"Tiffany, go sleep there. Your body must be aching from sitting and crying. It's almost 2 am. Let me look out her." 

"But i thought your flight to Seoul is 5 am?"

"I already called my manager oppa. I have to cancel all my schedules. I cannot just let you here all alone." I said and hugged her.

"Thanks, unnie. Thank you." 

"Go on now, get some sleep." 

I had no idea what to do since Tiffany already slept. Was i the cause of this? Am i the cause of Yoona's accident? I was the one with her before all this thing happened. If i had just told her what i really felt then it wouldn't be like this. Coward.

As i was looking at Yoona's mischievous face, i suddenly remembered how she took care of me when we were 8.

 

 

FLASHBACK

"Jessica! Your burning up. Oh my god. What do i do?" Yoona panicked as she knew that i was feeling hot. My parents and Tiffany were out of town that day due to a business trip. I decided not to go along because i really didn't want to be apart with her.  

 We were watching a horror movie when i started to feel heat in my body. Suddenly, i started to shake so crazy. That's when we knew i had a high fever.

"Should i tell my parents, Sica?" Yoona asked curiously.

"No, no. Auntie will call my mom and dad. My parents will worry and they wouldn't enjoy their trip. Everything will be ruined."

"B-b-ut." She pleaded.

"Do not worry, Yoong. This will just go away in a few hours." 

Yoona looked really worried about me. So i told her to take me upstairs and just give me a medicine. She nicely took me in a piggy back. I really felt secure in her back.

"My Yoona is really strong~" I said cutely.

"Of course, her prince will do anything for her princess." 

I blushed at her punchline. Boom. The power of Yoona Im.

She nicely put me in her bed and went down to get some medicines. I really don't like taking medicines because they really . But i really took it in when Yoona feed it for me. Yoona, i think i really like you.

"There, do you feel better now?" She asked.

"Not really, but i think this will go off soon." I smiled at her.

"Alright, get some rest now before something else happens and you know i don't want that."

"I know, Yoong. Let's go sleep together." 

She quickly lied beside me and held my hand as we fall asleep. I could never ever forget this day, Im Yoona.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 I smiled at her while she sleeps. I was really thankful that day Yoong. You really took care of me, now it's time for me to take care of you.

 Wait, what just happened? Did you just blink your eyes? 

"Yoona?" I said feeling nervous.
 
 One step at a time, she opened her eyes. "Ouch, my body aches." She tried to lift her body slowly.

"Yoona! Yoona!" I happily said touching her arms. 

"Huh?" That was all she said to me. With a curious face. 

"Yoona, your awake." I could never be any happier than seeing her eyes open. My whole world fall apart when she asked me this.

"Yes, b-but who are you?"