She's Back

Can't You See That I Love You?

Thanks for the WARM WELCOME on CHAPTER 1 ... ! 

I appreciate it REAL MUCH :) MWAH MWAH MWAH!

ENJOY !

Chapter 2:

She's Back

 

"Yoona! Today is the day! This is so good to be true!" Tiffany yelled as she called her in the morning.

Yoona was still half asleep when she answered the call.

"I .. know, but can you please bloody hell calm down" Yoona said lazily. 

Tiffany on the other line, was still hyper because of her sisters' comeback.  She noticed Yoona's voice is kinda lazy. She keeps on thinking if still she's fallen asleep. 

"Don't tell me your still sleeping, darn it. I swear if you do, im gonna come on there and made you bath in cold water!" Tiffany said in the highest tone.  

"What time is it anyway?" Yoona asked.

"Bloody hell, it's already 7 am!" Tiffany yelled on the line. 

'BUGGGGGG!' 

Yoona fell down on the bed upon hearing it's already 7 am.

She quickly hung up the phone and started to change so fast.  She went downstairs to have breakfast, she's debating herself to have one or not.

She keeps worrying maybe she's late on the first period of their last class, tomorrow it will be their Christmas Vacation.  "

Umma, why didn't you wake me up?" She said angrily.

"I did, like 25 times already. Now sit here and have breakfast" She said. 

"Umma, i can't. I have to go now. Im already late." Yoona said as she pecked her mom a kiss on the cheeks. 

"Oh, Yoona. We'll see you later in the party of Jessica, okay?" Her mother said.

"Arraseo." She smiled as she leaved.

Right, The Jung's are holding a party for their daughter. It will be just close friends and relatives.

Either way, all of us are very excited to see her again.  I grab my motor and went to school. I tried my best as i can to go fast.

Luckily, when i got there the teacher is not in, which means im freed of paying for my late. Yahoo! 

-----

"Don't tell me you stayed all night playing Temple Run again?" Taeyeon said raising her eyebrows.

"He-he-he, Me? No." Yoona laughs nervously. 

Taeyeon knew it was a lie. Since Yoona could not look her staright in her eyes. Yoona guessed it would be nice to change the subject. 

"Where is Ppany anyway?" She asked looking around. 

"She was never here." Taeyeon simply answered.

"Bwo?! She even called me ad threathened me because im late, in the end she's the one who's late?!" Yoona said in disbelief. 

"Good Morning...." A girl moody said coming from the door.

"Yah!" Yoona yelled at her.

"How come i came first here? I didn't even have breakfast." Yoona said angrily while Tiffany straightly went to her sit. 

Yoona was wondering what's wrong with her.

"Ppany, why do you look so sad when your supposed to be happy?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yah! On the phone you were so bloody hyper and now your ... like a zombie." Yoona said.

Tiffany just had a big sigh.

"Darn it, Mom wouldn't let me pick up Sica unnie..." Tiffany said putting her hands on her chin. 

"Of course she can't, We still have to go to school cause of Mr. Park even yesterday's already our Christmas Vacation." Yoona said.

"I truly hate Mr. Park, it's our Christmas Vacation yesterday! Doesn't he even have a heart?" Tiffany said angrily. 

Yoona smiled at the cute sight of Angry Tiffany. 

"Speaking of the devil." Tiffany said as she saw Mr. Park.

"Good Morning, class." He greeted and bowed.

"Im sorry for making you comeback, i have a great annoucement today." He said.

Everyone stared at him like they're gonna kill him. 

"For the last project, your going to observe the behaviour of this rabbit. In land, water or even air. It depends on how you do it. Grades are the first priority. Now, your going to be team up in 3." 

Tiffany held hans tightly with Taeyeon and Yoona for them to be a team.

"Please God. Please." Tiffany mumbled. Taeyeon and Yoona was just completely laughing at her.

"And Hwang Tiffany , Kim Taeyeon and .... Im Yoona" 

Tiffany was completely happy of the announcement. She stood up and yelled

"YES!" 

Everyone in the was staring at her, when she noticed it, she apologized and took a sit.

"You seem excited, Miss Hwang. Alright, Everyone. Get your rabbits here and remember the Deadline." he warned and walked away. 

Yoona stand up and went to get their rabbit. She picked the one with black spots and very white fur.

"She's so cute...." Yoona said.

"I might fall in love with her." Taeyeon said touching her furs. 

------

Lunch Time

Almost everyone in the school knew that Tiffany and Jessica are half sisters. They tend to eat in the cafeteria but because of all the students bugging them especially Tiffany, could not tolerate it.

They went to their own 'Dealing With A Crisis' place which is the popular RoofTop.  They were all there, Tiffany who's thinking of her unnie and keep worrying, Taeyeon and Yoona who's playing with the rabbit.

"Ppany, don't be so nervous. We got you." Taeyeon said at her.

"No, im not nervous. Im just worried. Worried that maybe were not gonna be that close before." Tiffany said as she puts her nails and bit them. She tends to do this if she gets nervous. 

"Oh. Really? Then why are you biting your nails?" Yoona asked smirking.

-----

As on their way to the Hwang's Mansion. Tiffany was very nervous and happy at the same time. While Taeyeon and Yoona also feel the same but not as nervous of Tiffany.

Tiffany holds the rabbit in her own 2 hands as they walk home while Yoona was walking with her motor.

They maybe rich, but these 3 teenagers are just living like a normal student does. 

"The party must have been started now." Tiffany mumbled. 

Suddenly when the rabbit, flew away from Tiffany's hands. 

"Omo!" She yelled.  The 3 of them chased the rabbits, but it went to a forest-like place.

Yoona, Tiffany and Taeyeon started to hunt the rabbit.

"This is all my fault, i should have hold her tighter." Tiffany said,

"This is no one's fault Ppany." Yoona said at her. 

It was already an hour since they started hunting but the rabbit was still nowhere to be found.

Yoona noticed Tiffany keeps on checking her watch. She knew they're already late. So late.

"Taeyeon ah, take Tiffany home. I'll just take care of this." Yoona said.

"B-but..." Taeyeon fidgeted.

"No buts, just take her." Yoona said.

"No! We're not gonna leave you here." Tiffany said.

"Ppany, your unnie has been waiting for you, your unnie is more important than the rabbit. I'll take care of this. Go now." 

At first Tiffany was hesitated to leave Yoona alone. But Yoona gave her the look.

The look that means everything, she knew Yoona can handle it. Tiffany quickly hug Yoona and said 'Thank You' . 

"Yoong, come back with Rabbit okay?" Taeyeon said.

"Arraesso." She brightly smiled. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany already left while Yoona was left to found the rabbit.

-----

On The Other Side

BaddAss Morning! 

Thank God, there was not any paparazzi's waiting for her at the airport.  Jessica was already in their hometown, picked up by her mom and dad.

Still, her mom is all talky and her dad is damn serious all the time. 

On their way to their hometown, her mom telling her things how has it been for the last 10 years when she has gone.

Most of it was Tiffany, Yoona and Taeyeon. 

"Jessica ah, still that agreement stands." Her dad said as he drive.

"I know, dad." She mumbled looking down. 

Jessica can only stare at him.

  ------

Everyone already left, the party was absolutely gorgeous.

Jessica's mom and dad was worring on the 3. Her mom keeps on calling and calling but there was no answer. 

Jessica told her mom and dad that she'll wait for Tiffany and let them sleep first. Her mom and dad could not reject her offer and went to sleep.

Jessica saw that the maids are cleaning and everything in the party area. She decided to lend them a hand. 

The maids were quite shock at her, and just continued what their doing. Until.... 

"Sica Unnie!" A girl yelled from aback. 

Jessica knew it was Tiffany, she ha a big sigh and turn around.

"Tiffany!" She yelled happily. 

Tiffany quickly hugged Jessica so tight the she can't breathe. 

"Oww, your crushing me." Jessica mumbled. 

Tiffany was almost to the point of crying. She broke the hug and held her hand. 

"Unnie ... welcome back." Tiffany said happily. 

Jessica observed her sister as they talk.

"You've gotten more ... beautiful, darling." She said sweetly. 

"Your more good looking, unnie." Tiffany answered. 

As the sisters talk, Jessica noticed there was a girl behind Tiffany. A cute white girl.

"Is that...?" Jessica asked as she pointed her.

"Yeah unnie, it's Taeyeon."  Taeyeon started walking at them.

"Welcome back, Sica...and Im sorry we miss the party" Taeyeon greeted happily as she hugged her. Jessica hugged her back.

"Wow, you look amazing Tae." She said.  Taeyeon lets out a small laughter.

"Still you have that ahjumma laugh?" Jessica asked laughing so hard. 

"And you still twitches your eyes whenever you laugh so hard?" Taeyeon's unexpected answer. 

Which made Jessica glare at her, she doesn't like it when her eyes twitches whenever she laughs so hard.

"Hey hey hey, we just met after 10 years, don't give me a glare." Taeyeon said furiously. 

Jessica just smiled at her and get them to a great big group hug. 

Tiffany could not wish anything more in the world, she was just so happy. 

"Eww, you guys smell like forest." Jessica sniffed as she broke the hug. 

Tiffany and Taeyeon tend to sniff their uniform and took a smell.

"Your right, unnie. We should change." 

"Go on now, and i will cook for you guys..." Jessica said. TaeNy was staring blankly at her.

"All right, most of your interviews said you can't cook." Taeyeon said confusedly.

"Let's try it then, shall we?" Jessica said as she dragged them to the kitchen.

-----

Taeyeon and Tiffany went straight to the shower. Taking a bath while Jessica was left in the kitchen cooking Beef Teriyaki. 

Suddenly she thought of Yoona, where is she anyway? Why she's not with them? I should have ask Tiffany.

Jessica was waiting for it to be done when someone puts her hands on Jessica's eyes, covering them and whispered

"Princess Ppany, i found the rabbit." 

Jessica's heart was beating so fast. 

'Is this .... you?' 

There is only person who calls Tiffany 'Princess Ppany' and thr way she calls her Ppany was adorably pleasing to the ears. 

Jessica reach out her hands and touch the girl's hand. 

'This hand...' 

The girl leans in and smell the scent of her hair and when she noticed it was not her. 

'This is not Tiffany, this is not strawberry.' 

"Oh My, Jessica?!"

-----

 

 

Cliffhanger... xD. Or not? Lol. Hehehe!

How's CHAPTER 2 ? *puppy eyes activated*