Her

Can't You See That I Love You?

Chapter 3:

Her

'This is not Tiffany, this is not strawberry.' 

She suddenly held my hand, this hand. 

This hand are just hers. 

I slowly uncovered my hands in her eyes and she turned around... 

"Oh My, Jessica?!" I yelled in my highest voice. 

I was completely shock at the sight, an angel i never saw in 10 years, was standing right in front of me.

Her eyes, her hair, she's just so perfect. I was hypnotized when i look into her eyes. An awkward eye to eye contact fill the air. 

Jessica's Pov 

"Yoona" I said, my heart was beating so fast.  It's great to see her for the first time in 10 years.

Those 10 years of getting her out of my mind and my heart was useless. Just one glimpse of her was my world. There was no words to speak. Everything was just so magical. 

"Yoong!" Tiffany yelled happily.  Tiffany and Taeyeon came in just as Yoona and Jessica meet up, darn. 

Yoona and Jessica had comeback to their senses. 

"Ppany..." Yoona said and went to her to hugged her. 

'Wow, you didn't even hug me'

"I have good news, i found the rabbit." Yoona said smiling.

"You did?!" Taeyeon asked in disbelief. 

"Yep, look!" Yoona said as she point out to the rabbit.  Tiffany quickly went to the rabbit and consoled her, like a person. 

While Yoona's attention was all to Jessica's.  Thinking about their younger years, there was only her and her. 

"Sica..." Yoona smiled looking ay her and hugged her so tight.  As well, Jessica hugged her back so tight. 

Jessica tried her best not to be obvious. Out of all the people, she misses Yoona the most. Jessica was almost to the point she never want to broke the hug.  They were like lovers, on the other hand Yoona never wanted to let go too, but she has too.

Yoona slowly broke the hug and smile angelicly at her. 

"Nothing has changed, your still our Sica." She smiled. 

"So are you... You've grown." Jessica answered.  

Yoona and Jessica was exchanging glances all the time.

"Unnie, the food's burning." Tiffany said looking at them. Jessica started to panic.

"Oh right, i forgot." She said as she turned her attention to the food.

Yoona was still smiling happily for her. Yoona thinks it would be the best to have a seat for a while.  She sat down and all eyes on Jessica, while Tiffany and Taeyeon was all on the lovely rabbit. 

Jessica can sometimes see Yoona is stealing glances at her then suddenly looks away, which made Jessica shivers. While Jessica does the same and gives Yoona goosebumps.  Tiffany saw the eye interaction with her unnie and Yoona. She was not that immature to think she was jealous. She just think that they miss each other that much. 

"And here is my ala Beef Teriyaki prepared by Madam Jessica..." Jessica said happily serving it. 

Everyone was deeply falling in love with the delicious sight. 

"So those rumors aren't true, you can cook." Taeyeon said. 

"Those rumors are giving me headache." Jessica replied. 

"How do you handle it? The rumors?" Yoona asked interestingly.

"Well, most of it i just ignore them, when it's too much, i fight back. It's simple as that." She simply answered. 

"Being a celebrity isn't a joke." Tiffany spoke as she ate. 

"So how is it?" Jessica asked hopefully of receiving explosive reactions.

"It's .... great!" Tiffany said as she puts up an awful face. 

"Yep, it's c-cool." Taeyeon added as she acted as she was gonna puke. 

"Yoona?" Jessica said. 

"Im speechless." She smiled. 

Jessica noticed their awful reactions at her dish.

"Yah! What's up with that frying pan?" Jessica said confusedly.

"W-what? Nothing. It's just so..... great, unnie." Tiffany lied. Jessica knew her cooking is bad, but she tried her best in it.

To prove them wrong Jessica ate all of them which made the trio smile.

"See? It's delicious." She smiled. The three of them laughs nervously.

Suddenly, Tiffany and Jessica's mom walks in the kitchen...

"I was worried about the 3 of you, i thought something bad happen." Mrs. Hwang said. 

"Trust me, auntie. Your right." Taeyeon teased looking at Tiffany. Tiffany stick out her tongue on her. 

"Did Tiffany cause trouble again?" Her mom asked smiling.

"Umma! I did not." Tiffany protested.  Everyone was laughing at them, it was such a cute memory. 

"Yoona and Taeyeon, stay the night here. It's already late, i'll contact your parents." Mrs. Hwang offered. 

Taeyeon and Yoona could not take down their auntie's offer. So they have no choice but to accept them. 

"Thanks, auntie." Yoona smiled and bowed.  

"Good night, auntie." Taeyeon said.  Mrs. Hwang already took the stairs and went to sleep. 

Jessica noticed how Yoona cared for the rabbit, that she did not even attend her party. This part of Yoona makes her happy. 

"Hey, rabbit... How are you? Are you full now?" Yoona talk to the rabbit as if she was a person

"What's the name of the rabbit though?" Jessica asked. 

"Name?" Tiffany gestured. "It would be better if we gave her a name." Taeyeon smiled

"Yeah, i think it's best if we do that." Yoona agreeded. 

"What about Jeng?" Jessica asked.

"Bad choice, how about Ting?" Taeyeon suggested. 

"Ting?! That's even worse." Yoona said as she think.

The four of them started to think again. 

"What about  Yunjung?" Tiffany said.

"That's good, but how about Yunji?" Yoona suggested with a great big smile. 

"Yunji? Sounds cool." Taeyeon said. 

"Yunji, Yunji, come here Yunji." Jessica smiled.

"So it's settled then, it's Yunji." Tiffany said. 

Everyone was having fun talking with each other, they were playing games with each other, teasing and sharing laughters.

When Taeyeon suggested they should play Truth Or Dare using a bottle, everyone agreeded and played. The bottle's direction went to Jessica's and she chooses Truth.  Everyone was thinking a hard question for her.  Not when, Tiffany sudden question...

"Unnie, i really wanted to ask you this for so long.." Tiffany said.

"What is it?" Jessica asked as she sipped on the wine.  

"About Kwon Yuri...." 

"What about her?" 

"Are you two going out? I mean you are love team. Love teams could develop it too, you know." Tiffany said. 

Yoona was quite of a sudden, she was expecting a nice answer. 

"Well... We're not." She simply answered. 

Yoona puts a little smile on her face. Jessica saw her sudden smile unknowingly.

"Ahhh, why unnie?! You two look cute together and as much of a fan girl i am, I ship 'YulSic'" Tiffany said as she spazzes.

"Thank you for supporting us, so the answer is No. Complete No. So it's my turn to spin the bottle, right?" Jessica said.

Tiffany nodded at her. The bottle was spinning and it pointed out to Yoona. Yoona dared to choose the truth. 

"Okay, so what should we ask you?" Tiffany asked. Suddent Taeyeon had a bright question...

"Yoona, be real okay? What do you think is the worst feeling in the world?" She asked seriously.

Everyone was concentrating on what may probably her answer.

"The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it" Yoona said sadly.

As she took a glance on Jessica and took away and smiled at Tiffany

"Aww, so sweet." Tiffany said as she hugged her. 

Taeyeon was quite jealous on how Tiffany has an extra care for Yoona, Tiffany also gave care for Taeyeon too but she feels Yoona is more important to her because she loves her. Which made Taeyeon keeps her one sided love for Tiffany. 

"I shouldn't ask that question..." Taeyeon quite mumbled. Jessica was quite amazed on how Yoona's words are good.

Since childhood days, Yoona was really a sweetheart that's why everybody  loves her. 

"It's almost midnight, we should go have a beauty rest now..." Jessica said as she stand up.

"Yeah, we should. Unnie, can you come with us tomorrow?" Tiffany begged.

"Where to?"

"It will be a suprise..." Tiffany smiled like an evil. 

"Arraseo, anything for you." Jessica said as she patted her head. "Good night, unnie..." Tiffany said as she dragged Taeyeon and Yoona in her room. 

"Good night, Sica." Taeyeon and Yoona greeted. 

Everyone went to their own rooms and had fallen asleep.

Yunji was left in the living room and started sleeping too. 

-----

As many hours pass by, Yoona can't sleep, something's bothering her and she don't know why. She keeps on moving and moving like a clock. Yoona took a glance on the sleeping princesses Taeyeon and Tiffany who's all on their own wonderland. 

She guess it might be best if she takes a fresh air for a while.  She went out of the house, took a fresh air. 

She saw someone's sitting on the bench. She took a glance to see who it was and moves toward the bench. 

"Sica..." She said.

Jessica was stunned to death upon hearing Yoona's voice. 

"God, Yoona, you scared me to death." Jessica said as she almost threw her phone to her

"Im sorry." Yoona apologized.

"If it wasn't you, i almost threw my phone to that person." She smiled. Yoona was laughing with her.

"So your just gonna stand there? Sit here." Jessica offered.

Yoona took a sit and think it might be best to have a conversation.

She noticed Jessica's cellphone was on, and found out she was playing Temple Run. 

"You play Temple Run too?" Yoona asked in bright eyes.

"No way, you play this too?" Jessica asked back.

"Yeah." Yoona smiled. "Im pretty good at it." 

"Really? Then let's have a match." Jessica offered.

"A match? Really? Easy game." Yoona grinned.

"Alright, let's see how good you are." Jessica smirked.

"But, there has to be a prize for the winner." Yoona said.

"Prize? Sounds cool. So what is it?" 

"I don't know, Just let the winner do it all, you know..." 

"Deal." Jessica said.

So let's get ready to rumbleeee....

Yoona and Jessica played the game fairly, at first Jessica was losing hope of winning but she had it comeback. Yoona was ahead of her but she followed. The game ended with a tie score. 29,000 points for each. Yoona wanted to have one last game bu Jessica was already tired. So they just accepted, they both win. 

"So it's a tie?" Yoona smiled.

"Yeah, so what we'll do now?" Jessica asked.

"Winner, asks Winner." Yoona said.

"You mean telling the truth?" Jessica fidgeted. Yoona nodded as answer. That moment was quiet.

Jessica wanted to tell her things she wants to but she can't. Especially when Tiffany loves Yoona so much. 

Yoona started the real questioning. "How you've been, Sica?"

"I've been good mostly i didn't get enough sleeps cause of my schedule, still healthy." She smiled. 

"That's great to hear."

"How about you? Are you and Fany dating?" She asked looking away.

"I don't know... We're dating but i don't know, really." Yoona fidgeted.

"Why is that? Fany's so inlove with you." She said as she look at her.

"I know, that's why im trying to love her as much as she loves me." Yoona smiled.

I don't have a chance on you, Yoona. I don't.

"YulSic's dating right?" Yoona teased.

"No, were not. For real. Everyone thought we are dating, but we are not." Jessica reassured.

"Good, cause i don't think she's right for you." Yoona mumbled. Jessica's ears are sensitive so she heard it

"Why is that?" She suddenly asked.

"What? Why is what?" Innocent Yoona said.

"Why do you think Yuri's not right for me?" Jessica asked.

"Well, i-i ... Did you hear that?" Yoona suddenly lied.

"Yes, sergeant." Jessica evilly smile.

Suddenly, Yoona started to panic.

"No, i-i mean my eyes are saying go to sleep now, my body is walking towards the bed and i should i sleep now... Good Night princess." Yoona said as she flew away and started running back to the house. 

Jessica was staring at her curiously.

"What the heck is wrong with that kid?" Jessica said as she saw Yoona running away. Yoona, your still Yoona. 

wonder why you said that. 

That moment i realize Yoona's like a star that i want to reach but my hands are pulling me back. She was so near to me, an inch far from me, but yet she feels so far.

"The Hours Turned To Days,  Days To Weeks,  And Weeks To Months.  Nothing Has Changed,  I'm Still In Love And You're  Still Gone" 

-------

 

 

 

Awww.... I introduced to you 'YunJi!' 

Hehe, love rabbits xD... 

Yoona's mysterious, isn't she? How's Chapter 3 guys... ? 

Thanks for supporting me and this story...

Stay tune for more updates...