Forgotten Words

Can't You See That I Love You?

Ayo, this is just a short chappy. My mind is not working :( but don't worry. I'll give my best.

Anyways, let's get back to what i promised.

 

  Chapter 9:

Forgotten Words

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 I don't know why but im feeling to feel a drink tonight. I don't know. My heart aches so much that i just want to drink. 

"A bottle of soju won't hurt, right?" I said to myself. 

minutes later, two soju bottles i've drink now. I'm really going to be drunk at this rate.  Then some stupid stuffs went inside my head, Yoona. Yoona. Yoona. Wae? "

Yoona, that kid." I mumbled as i spin the bottles. 

She really made me fall for her doe eyes, those pouty lips, those irresistable lips.  WHAT?!  She suddenly just dropped on my mind. 

That kid. Yoona. The name i once loved. 

I remember when we were yelled at for talking in the halls I don’t know why it was so fun even when we were being punished.

One of the best memories i had. 

I want to move on.

You have no idea how badly i want to get past everything and start over but our old memories creeps back into my mind and it occurs to me, i'll never get over her.   

Yoona's Pov

Yoona woke up in the middle of the night as she promised the girl beside her to stay by her side. She could not resist anything Tiffany wants from her. And there Tiffany is, cuddling with her beloved. Yoona slowly took off Tiffany's hands making sure she's not waking up the girl. Until, she remembered Tiffany's time with her is only limited. She wants to make ure everysecond that she's with her, she'll make it memorable.   

She went downstairs to get some water to drink as she thought she was thirsty.   

To her dismay, she was alightened to see Jessica in the table kitchen in front of 4 soju bottles.

"Jessica, please forget the the times she walks towards you, forget the times you cried over her, forget the times she called your name-" she mumbled softly to herself when someone called her. 

"Jessica?" Yoona asked worriedly. Jessica looked at her with furrowed eyes and smiled.  Yooma took a few step forward towards her. 

"Sica, are you alright? Why did you drink this?" She asked as she held the soju bottle. 

Jessica just giggled at her. 

"Your drunk already, come on. I'll carry you up."  But Jessica drunkenly objected

"Nooooo! Nooooo! I just want to stay here Yoona, go on. Leave me alone."  Jessica said in a hate way.

'I won't ever leave you, Sica' 

"Leave me!" She shouted again. Yoona was startled at her, she could not believe her eyes seeing her like that.  Jessica took another bottle of soju and drink it. 

"Alright, alright. I'll go ... if that's what you want." Yoona mumbled softly. 

No one in the World has the ability to stop their tears when their loved ones say to them "Dont Leave Me , I Need You" Or "Leave Me I Don't Need You "

Yoona turned around, not being able to drink water.  She sighed before leaving the ice princess. She thought it might be good if she leaved her cause she's drunk.

1

2

3

4

5 steps

Yoona was about to exit the doors when suddenly a pair of icy hands came hugging towards her body.

"Yoona-ah."

An icy voice called.  Yoona's heart was trembling so fast that she did not know what to say. 

"Yoona, im sorry." Jessica told her once again. 

 Yoona slowly took off her hands and faced Jessica, holding her icy hands. Eyes to eyes. 

"Sica..."  "Yoona, do you love me?"