Kid-TeenAger

Babysitting the Playboy-Luhan

Baby-sit 2: KidTeenAger

 

 

 

 

The sunshine sure is irritating to the eyes. *Morning already?Ugghh, who opened the curtains?* while still covering his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw a pair of small hands infront of him. "My... my hands gotten smaller than usual..." he said while examining them, then he noticed that also his voice turn out to be weird too. "That's it! Enough of this!--" he accidentally looked at the mirror beside him. "Gaahh!! W-who is that brat?!!!" he break out. "No way, it can't be my reflection!!"

Someone knocked the door, "Sir, ma'am? Are you okay??"
*N-no way, w-where the hell am I??* covering his mouth, *Try to remember everything Luhan... mmm* he tried to remember everything.
 
They went to a bar that night, trying to forget his misfortune. He was really drunk that time... and then there was a girl who approached him, he can't remember her face. She kissed him and.... he can't remember anything after that.
 
*Agghh!! That's right, I'm just dreaming. Yeah, Luhan! You just have to wake up from this nightmare.* while messing his hair then he punched his face many times then pinched his cheeks. "Ouch!" he stopped. *Oh, no... is this real?? N-No way!! The hell*
 
"Sir, ma'am. This is the housekeeper, shall we start cleaning your room?" Ofcourse, no one answered. So she just open the door politely but after opening it, Luhan immediately ran outside. "Wha-- a kid?"
*This is nonsense, I hate to tell this to grandpa* while still running, he forgot that he was just wearing a big sweatshirt. Everyone is looking at him, *What's the problem of these low-class people?*
 
"Don't you think too?"
 
"Yeah but, his cloth is a too big for him."
He got conscious, and noticed that his cloth was not fitted for his small body. It looks like, he is wearing a dress. *I forgot this*
 
 
--
 
After that, he left the hotel. Now, he is wearing clothes that are more fitted for him. "I have to meet my grandpa, I know he can solve this issue..." and started to walk.
 
Xi Company,
 
"I said, I wanted to talk with my grandpa!!" they are stopping him, because they thought that he is just lying. "Stop that kid! Where are your parents?!"
 
"I told you, they were dead! And my grandfather is the president of this company!!"
 
"Hugh, stop lying will you? Mr. Xi only had one grandson, and he was older than you, many many times!!"
 
"I'm Xi Luhan!! You bunch of idiots!!"
 
"Wha--??"
 
"Oy kid, pay me for the taxi!"
 
"Then get the payment from my grandpa!"
 
"Stop with your made up stories kid!!"
 
"Huh! If I already came back to my original body, I'll fire you idiots!"
 
"Such a bad mouth."
Luhan turns his bak from them, *Just you wait, I'll return to my original body, you're dead ofcourse!* then he saw a very familiar face.
 
"Yunho!!" he cried and went to him. "He just called Secretary Yunho without any respect."
 
"Yunho, I want to talk with grandpa.." Secretary Jung just looked at him, the others went to them. "We are sorry Secretary Jung, this brat is--"
 
"Don't worry, I know him.." he smiled.
 
"Really?"
 
"Ofcourse he is not idiot like you guys!"
 
"Yunho, pay this man... for my taxi." Yunho get a money and paid him. The others are very surprise.
 
"So Secretary Jung really knows this kid." the murmured.
 
"Please, go back where you are." Secretary Jung said, then they left.
 
"Yunho, I want to talk with my grandpa." Luhan said again, Secretary Jung kneeled at him. "Now that I covered you up, will you stop pretending? Mr. Xi is not feeling well, if you show yourself like that, maybe his life will be in great danger. You don't like that right?" he said and looked at Luhan's eyes.
 
"Uhh..."
 
"And maybe your parents are waiting for you... so hurry up and go home." he said again, "I'll drive you home--"
 
"No need!!" he cried and ran away. Secretary Jung just looked at him.
 
*Why... why they can't see that I'm Xi Luhan??!!* he keeps on running, then night falls.
 
 
In Xiumin's house, 
 
"Who's there?..." Xiumin spoke after opening the gate, "Huh? No one's here? Aisshh, annoying kids.." but before he closes the gate, Luhan grabs it, his head is lowered.
 
"Agghh! Who are you?!" sounds scaredy-cat.
 
"It's me... Xi Luhan." Xiumin looked at him for a long time, and burst in laughter. "Y-you?? Luhan?? Hahahahah!~~ Where's the hidden camera?? Nice joke kid, okay enough." making Luhan to get pissed. "Joke? You like joke eh?? Then, let me beat you up and tear you into pieces while laughing." he looked at him, Xiumin gulped. *He is so scary to be just a kid*
 
So the scared Xiumin let him in the house, "Why are you in that body??"
 
"I don't know, I will solve this tomorrow." Luhan answered and really is tired. "Okay, then let us rest." but before they get in bed, Xiumin's cousin came. "Xiumin--" she saw the cute little Luhan while his eyes were blinking slowly, "How cute!~" she burst and went to hug Luhan tightly.
 
"Oyy noona, that is not a little kid. He is--" she glared at him, "What are you saying, Xiumin?"
 
"Ah, nothing?" then looked at the different direction. "Oy, Xiumin! Hel- help me out!!" Luhan cried while gasping for air. "Sorry, Luhan... that is just her character... may your soul rest in peace~" he whispered and prayed. 
Then when she is not looking, he gets the chance to escape the house.
 
 
In Chen's condominium,
 
"Who is it?" Chen yawned, after opening the door. "It's me." Luhan answered.
 
"Oh, Luhan-hyung?" Chen said. *He can recognize me even I'm in this condition? Impressive* They entered. 
 
"Take a seat hyung, I'll just make a coffee." and left.
Luhan sat on the couch while examining the whole area. After a few minutes, Chen came back with the coffee. "Here you go--" after serving and looked at him suspiciously, "Who are you kid??!!" Luhan almost drop his cup. "Idiot!! I'm Luhan!"
 
"Okay...." Chen nodded, "N-no way!! You? Luhan-hyung? Impossible!!"
After explaining him everything, "Ah... You are in a big trouble I guess..." Chen stated. "Why you say so?"
 
"Just my intuition..." Luhan looked at him dismayed. "What?? My point is... someone is really angry at you... do you remember who may it be?" Luhan think again.
 
The time he was slapped by Jane ("Heaven will punish you, and if that happened, I'm going to laugh at you!")
 
"Im Jane..." Luhan said.
 
"What?? Im Jane... your class representative?"
 
"Yes.."
 
"I never thought that it was her.."
 
"Her? What?"
 
"She was the one who cursed you to be like that, you know... witchcraft."
Luhan shivers after hearing it. *So that witch was the one behind in all these misfortune*
 
Author's Note:
 
Annyeong, Readers!!~ Sorry it took a long time updating this, hope you like it... and please drop your comments ^^
 
 
____________________***The End Of Chapter Two***____________________