Playboy-Goodgirl

Babysitting the Playboy-Luhan

Baby-sit 1: Playboy•Goodgirl

 

 

 

 

Looks may be deceiving, in short, you can't trust anyone in this world.
           In the darkest place of K-University, the number one rule is being violated.

"See you next time oppa~" the girl said while buttoning her upper uniform.

"Sure." the guy smirked, after that, the bell rang. "I'm going first." he bid goodbye then puts his polo uniform on his shoulder, the girl grabs him before he step his foot away. "Call me often." she whispered like she's begging for it. He just smirked then left.

--

"Differenciate: x^3+5x^2-2x+1 with respect to x." Ms. Kim Jung Ah explained. Jane is listing all those notes in her notebook. "Ah, the subject is so hard." Sooyoung muttered, Jane looks at her, "I'll teach you later." she whispered.
"Gomawo." Sooyoung mouthed. Then when their teacher is still discussing, someone opens the door forcefully, with a really big impact. All gasped in shock, and looked at the door. "Mr. Xi Luhan, you really did come late today!" Ms. Kim shouted, keeping a firm hold on her precious chalk stick. Luhan didn't utter his answer instead, he glares at her annoyingly. "You won't answer?" well, she is really really mad right now.

"Luhan-sshi is in trouble." Sooyoung whispered to Jane.

"Yeah, I bet he's going to the detention room this morning." Jane answered, then looks at Luhan again.

"Come'on Miss Jung Ah." he said playfully.

"Show some respect, I'm still your teacher." she answered.

"You're old in this school, but still you don't know the formula for love?"

"What did you say Mr. Xi?"

"Just be good to me, and I promise I'll be gentle to you also." he winked and head to his desk. Jane is stll looking at him until they meet-eyes. Luhan looks at her for too long, when she noticed it, she turns her head in front. He smirked then focus to the teacher also.

.

.

.

"Aggh, where did that girl go? I said we will meet here, this afternoon." Jane said, waiting outside library's door. Still, she is walking from side to side until she bump into someone in front of her, when she looks up. "L-Luhan?" she gasped, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"You purposely hit on me, right?" he misunderstood.

"Huh? Of course not! As I said, it was an accident--" she tries to explain, but Luhan already gets the wrong idea completely. He went to her, closer enough to make Jane feels his breath. She is shaking in nervousness, "Ah, Luhan..." she called while stepping her feet backward to avoid him, but he already cornered her in the wall. "Okay, tell me. You really like me, don't you?"

"Huh? I didn't--" he suddenly kisses her in her lips, trying to stop him and pushing him away. He gets his cellphone from his pocket and takes a shot of him and her kissing. After that shot he then releases her, she slapped him in his beautiful face the others came and saw the whole scene. "You're the most disgusting being I've ever seen." she said, "Heaven will soon punish you, and if that happened, I'm going to laugh at you!" she added and left. Luhan is still glaring at nothing.

 

The night went early to town. To lessen his misfortune, Luhan went to a bar with his friends.

"You look gloomy today, Luhan?" Xiumin noticed.

"Did someone rejected you?" Chen asked, he hits the goal! Luhan stood up and left, the two just looked at him. Xiumin elbowed Chen, "What?! Did I say something bad?" he answered.

*Enough of this gloominess Luhan, she is just a girl, she is worthless compare to these gorgeous women around you! But still, her slap is hurting* touching the part that was being slapped. Then someone grabs him and turns him to her direction. He is drunk so he can't see who is her clearly, she suddenly kisses him, it takes a long time of period. Like, they are enjoying it.

--

It is really late, the bar is preparing for their closing.

"What? Have you already searched him in the Comfort Room?" Xiumin asked.

"Yes, I checked there ten times!" Chen explained. Xiumin scratches his head, "I'll ask his aunt." and dialed the number, then puts the cellphone on his left ear, waiting for someone to answer.

"Yes?" as Luhan's aunt answered.

"Ah aunt, is Luhan there already?"

"Huh? No, I thought he was with you two? Is Luhan-sshi missing?"

"N-no!~ We are just playing hide-and-seek, we haven't seen him so." he reasoned.

"Ah, okay."

After that, Xiumin hang the phone. "What did she said?" Chen bothered to ask, Xiumin looks at him like it is killing him.

"I'm going to call his cellphone!" Xiumin said, "It's no use, he left his cellphone with us." Chen informed, Xiumin looks at Luhan's cellphone and hit his face.

"Luhan is gone and we are DEAD!" 

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter One***____________________