Speechless-Garrulous

Babysitting the Playboy-Luhan

Baby-sit 5: Speechless•Garrulous

 

 

 

 

They are busy quarreling when,

“Jane?”

“Sooyoung.”

“Why are you still here?”

“Ah, we met a--” Jane never got the chance to finish her words and she saw her best friend cuddling the cute little boy behind her, Jane groaned and rolled her eyes.

“You’re soo cute! ~” while pinching his cheeks. Luhan looked at Jane saying ‘You-better-let-me-out-of-this-crazy-woman!’ Jane rolled her eyes at him and sighed.

“Sooyoung-ah! Don’t pinch him, look! His cheeks are swollen!” Sooyoung stopped and looked at Luhan, then felt guilty. “Ooh, I’m so sorry. Please forgive noona.” Sooyoung pouted, Luhan hid at Jane’s back and held her uniform. He is so cute doing it~

Sooyoung stood up and looked at Jane, “Who is he anyway?” Sooyoung asked and looked at him again. “Oh my god! Don’t tell me, he is your son! Oh no, you’re too young to be a mother! Anyways, who is the father?” Sooyoung asked excitedly. Jane rolled her eyes, “Is this an effect of too much watching of Korean Drama?”

“Not that much.” Sooyoung pouted. Jane sighed, “He is my cousin.” she introduced; Sooyoung looked at him and back to Jane. “Really? But I don’t see any similarities with you two.”

“Did I mention; ‘long distant-cousin’?”

“That makes sense.” Sooyoung agreed, “And what is his name?”

“Ah…” Jane paused and looked at Luhan, he gave her a look ‘You-better-get-a-good-statement!’

“His name is… Lu-Lulu, Kang Lulu.”

“What?! You idio--” Luhan stopped it from saying those words and covered his small mouth with his hands, Sooyoung stunned in her place.

“Soo, are you alright?” Jane asked and glared at Luhan. He raised his both eyebrows at her, and then she looked at Sooyoung again.

“That was the cutest name I’ve ever heard!!” she complimented, Luhan hit his head with irritation. “So, Lulu is staying at your house right?” Jane never got a choice but nodded. “That’s great! I can see him, every now and then!” Sooyoung clapped her both hands excitedly.

“That must be it.” Jane pretended and agreed with her friend.

“Oh, I forgot! We have to hurry Jane or else, Mr. Nam will punish us for being late in his class!” Sooyoung reminded while looking at her wrist watch. “Y-yeah! You go first!”

“You sure?” Jane nodded, so Sooyoung proceeded inside. Luhan forgot his current state and pass through Jane, but she grabbed his collar and pulled him to her. “Where do you think you’re going, annoying midget?” she sounds so creepy. “Shut up Ahjumma and let me go!” he said while struggling from Jane’s hold.

“You shut up, have forgot you are not the normal Luhan now! What if someone heard you, saying you are Luhan? Don’t put my life in another mess.” she said seriously and left him dumbfounded.

--

While wondering around the campus, *Hmph! Who is she to tell me what I have to do?!* But then, he felt a little guilt struck inside him, when he saw Jane’s reaction earlier. “Hmph! What is her problem anyway?” he hissed, while looking at the stone and kicked it.

In Jane’s classroom,

While sitting at her place, resting her chin in her palm and looking outside the window, Jane felt a little guilt because of what she said earlier. *Here we go again Jane, blowing your anger to someone… Ugghh, I know, he is annoying but it is not his fault, I should come apologize to him. Oh, and now I thought, maybe he was hungry at this time. I should buy him foods, my god, I’ve forgot it!* She just stood up and went outside, Sooyoung saw her and called her name but she never heard it.

 

“Oh, where is that midget!” she hissed while searching for the little Luhan around, she continued walking when she heard laughter. She searches where the sound coming from.

“You’re so cute! ~” a young lady giggled, Jane saw her and the midget she was searching earlier. “Thank goodness.” she sighed while rolling her eyes. She makes a quick glance at Luhan before leaving him with a group of ladies.

 

The class ended,

“Ugghhh, we have so many home works to do.” Sooyoung complained while they’re both walking to the gate, Jane was searching for the little Luhan around. Sooyoung noticed her. “What are you searching?” she asked and followed her best friend’s look.

“Nothing.”

“Ah, I’m here. See you tomorrow!” Sooyoung smiled and the two parted.

 

“I’m home!”

“Jane-dear, you’re here.” her mother greeted, Jane noticed her attire and asked; “Where are you going eomma?”

“I’ll just buy some things, ‘bout you?”

“Uh, nothing.”

“Okay, then guard the house when I’m gone.” she reminded and left. Jane sighed and went to the kitchen, she gets a bottle of water and drank it when someone spoke and surprised her. She just blew some water to his face. “Lu-Luhan?!” she cried with a little terror. “Very unlady.” he mocked.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Five***____________________