Mocker-Pissed-off

Babysitting the Playboy-Luhan

Baby-sit 7: Mocker•Pissed-off

 

 

 

 

Jane’s mouth still open with shock, Luhan raised his left eyebrow asking what happened to her reaction. “Y-you’re still here?!”

He gave her a smug look then answered, “Of course! I’m not done yet with making your life miserable.” He smirked and left her alone. *Such a hard-headed brat.* she sighed and finished drinking.

 

The next day,

“Hey, how dare you read those kinds of y magazine inside my room? Hugh, of all places.” She said at Luhan who is proudly displaying his exposed little body while reading at the top of her bed.

He just threw a smug look at her then continues his reading as if she was not there. Jane blew a breath and rolled her eyes at him. *This brat.*

“I said no reading this kind of materials!” she said and pulled every magazine from his reach. “Hey that’s mine!”

“Well, this isn’t yours anymore!” and raised her voice also. “Where have you got these anyway?” Luhan shrugged and pulled out something from the back of his head pillow, another magazine.

“I asked Yunho to buy me some reading materials because it’s so boring here.”

“Some reading materials huh? These are what you called reading materials?” Luhan again looked at her, she gulped because she felt indifferent with those eyes, but she fought with this nervousness.

“And as long as you live here.” Pointing down the floor, “You follow the rules! And rule no.1, no y readings for kids!” she said with authority and tried to reach the remaining y magazine from his hands. He pulled out the magazine away from her reach then sticks his tongue. “You wish!” he laughed when he saw her having a hard time reaching for the magazine.

“You brat! Give me that!”

“No ahjumma, this is my source of joy.” And stopped like he thought something great idea, “But if you insist, then you become my source of joy.” He smiled evilly. “You open your filthy lips again and I’ll chop it into pieces.” She said irritated and hit him in his head, that’s why she gets the chance to pull the magazine away from him.

“Ouch! You’re brutal! I’ll file a case against you!” he threatened.

“Hahahah, funny brat.” She laughed sarcastically and pinched his cheek.

She putted the magazines inside her top drawer. “When you grew up that’s the time you’re allowed to get these trashes.” She said then patted his head. *Well, that’s too impossible at this time.* she laughed at the back of her head.

“I gave up.” He raised both his hands like surrendering and stood at her front, she raised a brow asking him. “As you said, I’m still young for those things. Then, am I allowed with this?” he said then cup her left . He smiled triumphantly while her eyes increased with extreme shock.

“Not bad.” He whispered seductively then squeezed it gently, still a smirk playing into his lips. Jane’s face reddened with his stares and also what he did. “You braaaatttt!!!” she shouted at the top of her lungs then hit him with the pillow she got.

Luhan just laughed.

“Stop laughing you erted! I don’t care if I get imprisoned for killing you!!”

“Stop hitting me ahjumma and be glad because the great me, came to touch your small .” while trying to dodge the coming hit.

“Die! Die! Die you ert!” still hitting him no mercy.

Jane is still busy killing Luhan when suddenly her door opened. “Oh my, I thought you two were having something.” Her mother said eyeing them both. Jane stopped and Luhan took this as a chance to escape then went behind her mother.

*You coward!* she mouthed at him, but he just raised his right hand in the air and acting like what he did to her earlier she immediately reddened in embarrassment.

“Jane I forgot something to buy from the supermarket.” Her mother said. “Some baking ingredients, I wanted to bake Lulu cookies and cupcakes.” Her mother smiled to the annoying brat, she looked at him in disgust but he just smirked at her.

“I’m expecting you Jane- dear.” Her mother caught her attention.

“Okay mom.” She answered lazily her mother clapped excitedly, “Are you excited lulu?” the brat nodded repeatedly, while she just rolled her eyes.

 

In the supermarket,

“Do not add unnecessary things in the cart, brat.” She warned before they start picking up her mother’s ingredients.

“Hmph.” He answered.

“You—”

“He’s so cute!~~” someone said behind them, when they looked they saw a group of ladies young and old staring at the brat beside her with adoration. *Oh my glob. Not again.*

They pushed here aside to go closer to Luhan. “Hey—”

“What’s your name youngman?”

“Lulu.” he smiled sweetly as if she became blind because of the too much brightness coming from his smile. *Flirt.*

“Take us a picture.”

“Us too!”

“Me next!”

Jane just shook her head, *Such a headache.*

“Is she your nanny?” someone asked while pointing at her, this pisses her off when she saw the smirk playing at his lips. *You better say not—*

“Yeah, she is my nanny.” He smiled again to them but smirked at her. She clenched her hands while gritting her teeth ready to kill the annoying brat completely.

*Nanny huh?* she raised her brow then walked out.

There is a trace of surprise in his pretty face when he saw her walking away from him, soon his smiled faded away after realizing that she won’t come back.

 

“Nanny huh, Really, Do I look like a nanny to them?” while talking at the can she is holding, she is attracting the attentions of the other customers thinking she was insane or something. She shrugged it off and continues shopping when she bumped into someone. “Mianhae.” She apologized.

“Nope, I’m the one who is at fault.” The man answered, she looked at him from toes to head. He was wearing a lab gown, his hair was messy and wearing a goofy eyeglasses. When he realized that she was examining him, he gave her a bright smile that can make women curious about what he was hiding behind that nerdy appearance.

Jane gave him a bow then left. He followed her with stares. “Doc, I’m finished. Doc?” a lady wearing white long sleeves and black skirt appeared, her hair is short and blonde.

“Nothing. See that girl?”

“Oh, the cute one?” pointing at Jane, “She is Im Jane, a highschool student…” she added.

 

Author's Note:
 
Annyeong, Babysitters!!~ Sorry it took a very looong time updating this, hope you like it^^
 
 
____________________***The End Of Chapter Seven***____________________