Lose-Clear

Babysitting the Playboy-Luhan

Baby-sit 8: Lose•Clear

 

 

 

 

One sunny day the little Hamster-Jane was trying to escape. (“I have to get away from him!”) Giving all what it takes just to escape the dangerous roaring lion. (“Faster! Faster!”) with full speed.

(“Fool!”) a very dark aura emerges behind her. She gulped. (“Do you really think you could run away from me?”) she shivers with his deep scary voice.

(“You’re my prey, and won’t escape from me not unless I say so.”) he said with full authority and towering over her.

 

“Gaaahh!! Get away from me!!!” she cried out then accidentally kicked the poor little Luhan off to bed. “What’s your problem ahjumma?” touching his head. Jane’s shoulders rise and fall because of the rapid breathing. Then she realized that it was all just a dream. She sighed in relief.

“A dream…” she saw Luhan on the floor glaring daggers at her, *But worse than that dream…* she sighed again.

“Hey, you should apologize to me!”

“And why is that?”

“Because you interrupted my sweet dream!”

“Yeah, I just stopped you from your filthy fantasies with other y ladies wearing nothing but a piece of fabric.” She dismissed him while waving her hand in the air. Luhan raised a brow; she looked at him with a questioning look. “What?”

“Jealous?” he teased.

“Not in a million years brat!” she defended then threw a pillow in his face.

“Yeah, tell that to the marines.” He stood up and went to the door.

“You brat!”

“Oh, and you’re too cute when your face turned red.” He teased again before leaving her alone with red as tomatoes face. She clenched both her hands and gritted her teeth.

 

“So you say, after we met then the next day you found yourself in that body?” Jane started.

“Yeah, so you can’t blame me to accuse you for cursing me.” He shrugged Jane just stopped and think.

“Yeah, you do have a point.” She nodded, “But hey, do I really look like the one who cursed you?”

Luhan looked at her from head to toe and somewhat she felt nervous with his stares. She gulped.

“Yup, you really looked like a witch in fairytales.”

“Why you—”

“Here’s your order ma’am.” The smiling waitress approached them, wearing a mini skirt and the upper two buttons of her blouse were open. She mentally rolled her eyes when she saw the twinkle in Luhan’s eyes. *Here comes the erted child..* Then she smirked when she thought something good idea, I mean great idea to avenge on what Luhan accused to her earlier.

“Yah, Kang Lulu, are you alright? Stop spacing out okay? I thought you did something different again.” She caught both Luhan and the lady’s attention. “He just peed on his pants last time we ate in the fast food chain.” She said softly to the waitress while shaking her head like she was disappointed. The waitress chuckled and uttered, “Kids…” while Luhan reddened in embarrassment. She laughed also, “Don’t pee again in your pants mister, you’re too cute and such a waste.” The waitress said to Luhan before leaving them alone.

Jane laughed cheekily while Luhan scowling at her.

“You’ll pay for that.” He said between gritted teeth.

“Really, now we’re even.” She said with a scary tone of voice. Luhan frowned at her while she just raised a brow.

 

In the bar,

“So this was the last place you visited before turning to a little brat?” Jane started, roaming around before looking at the two guys behind Luhan.

“You sure she won’t curse us also?” Xiumin whispered to Luhan while trembling in great fear, Jane raised her brow at him. “If you stop pestering me, I won’t let her turn you into a ball.”

“Do you really can turn us into something you asked?” Chen boldly asked. Jane just looked at him. *Another accuser.*

She took a deep breath before answering his stupid question.

“I don’t know where have you get that false information about me, but to make it clear to you all, I don’t have such a great power. I’m not a witch!” she shouted that surprised them.

“And as you can see, I’m trying to help your friend to know who might be responsible from that incident just to clear my name.”

Jane sighed when she saw their jaw-dropped and no one tried to say something.

“Now, we should move on the investigation.”

 

They went inside, since Luhan was very easy to discover he was left with the car.

“Excuse me; could you please lend us your CCTV footage last two weeks?” Jane asked to one of the staffs.

“Huh? Who are you anyway? This is the first time I saw you here.” He a said while eyeing her from head to toe. She is wearing loose jacket with hood together with a faded jeans, a very different style for this type of bar.

“She’s with us.” Both Chen and Xiumin said in unison.

The staff looked at them, trying to remember them; he then complied and led them to the control room.

 

“When did it happen?”

“That was Friday, two weeks ago.”

The man who is in charge browsed the recorded film of the CCTV during the said time. “Those are us.” Chen said pointing the three guys who just arrived.

Jane followed them. After a short while, Luhan, the adult version stood up. She followed his action intently.

Another woman approached him, she s her arms around his neck looking at him seductively. After a while the woman kissed him in his lips, everyone gasped in surprise. Soon, she saw Luhan hugged her in her waist deepening herself against him. Even the bar was to dark only having a twinkling lights she can see that those two were enjoying their kiss.

“I knew it! Luhan won’t let the gorgeous woman escape.” Chen laughed but there’s nothing to be laugh at, only she felt was irritation. She knew that she doesn’t have anything special for Luhan but to think that he was her first kiss and earlier on that day he stole it from her then now he’ll kiss another woman like it was normal to him…

Yeah, that was normal to a playboy like him. She wanted to finish this and leave him alone.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Eight***____________________