Hindrance-Help

Babysitting the Playboy-Luhan

Baby-sit 4: Hindrance•Help

 

 

 

 

The day has already changed, but still Luhan didn't.
The smell of the fresh cooking pan cake arose from the kitchen to Jane’s opened room. *Yeah, this is my normal life, last night’s event is just a dream* then she stretched her arms with her head moving also until a hit on the side table wake her. “Ouch!” she exclaimed while touching it. “Yep, a bad luck in the morning is quite normal for me too." She packed her futon and exited.

“Eomma, good morning!” she greeted sweetly after, she realized Luhan sitting at her place. *Of course it was real* she glared at him and looked at her mom. “What does this midget doing at my seat?” pointing at Luhan.

“My, Jane-dear, that’s not Lulu’s fault. I told him to sit there.” *Lulu?*

“Why?”

“Because you are his babysitter, Of course.” Siwan interrupted without looking at her. Jane turned her head to his side and glared at him with so much hatred. *Yeah, and I thought you’ll defend me*

“Then you should have told him that there were vacant seats here.”

“Huh? But I thought you have to feed him.”

*Feed him?* “What?! Can’t you see ma, he has the ability to hold a fork!” and pointed at Luhan’s action, but he suddenly dropped it and played innocent. Making Jane grew pissed at him. Luhan create a cute puppy-face and look at them. *This midget!*

“See?” Mrs. Im said, making Jane to feel guilty. Jane dropped her shoulders in defeat and sat on her chair, then carries the cute little Luhan on her lap. “Alright, then let’s feed this adorable midget.” she pretended and took a slice of the pan cake, then stabbed it with her fork. “Say ‘Ah’.” then puts it inside his small mouth. Luhan munch it with disgust at Jane, she glared at him and murmur a little.

“You two look good together.” Mrs. Im complimented and clapped her both hands. The two looked at her, then back to each other. Jane rolled her eyes at him, while he let a cute smirk in his lips.

 

--

“Alright, you hate me and I hate you too. That means we’re feeling the same, so stop following me and stop appearing at my house, got it? Midget?!”

“No.” he answered teasingly. *Why you!--*

Jane let a deep sigh and looked at him again. “I already told you, I’m not the one who cursed you. So, leave my life peacefully!”

“N--” Jane cut him off, “Please!” Luhan stared at her for a long time and never answered her.

“Master Luhan.” a polite voice approached from their back, they both turned and saw a matured man standing straight and wearing complete formal attire. “Yunho.” Luhan started, Jane looked at him and back to the man.

“I’m sorry for the last day.” an apologetic look came across his good-looking face. “Y-you believe in me?” and widened his eyes.

“Of course, yes, since at the beginning.”

“Really?!”

“Ah, this is not the right place for this, young master.”

In the coffee shop,

“I knew it from the start.” Secretary Jung began.

“How?”

“Master Xi showed me your picture when you were still young, and based to your attitude, you really were my young master.” he stated and bowed a little. “Ahh.” Luhan nodded in satisfaction, Secretary Jung noticed Jane. “Who is she?”

Jane gulped nervously, “Ah, she is just one of my classmates. And she begged for me to stay in her house, how poor.” Secretary Jung blinked his eyes at her; Jane clenched her fists in annoyance.

Secretary Jung grabbed her hands and looked at her eyes, while Jane widened her eyes in shock and watched her hands. “Please, take good care of young master. I know I can trust you with this. Because, we both knew that, he was a bit stubborn.”

“What?” they both cried out. Secretary Jung nodded and smiled.

 

--

Before leaving, Secretary Jung gave Luhan his credit cards, phone and a few moneys.

“He was really concern with you.” Jane said while they’re walking. “I know, he is acting like my old brother.” he said softly, “I want to come back to my old self.” he whispered, but Jane heard and smiled.

“I will help you for that.” then gave him a bright smile.

“Of course you have to!”

“You annoying midget! Is it hard for you to say ‘thank you’?!”

“Why should I have to thank you, ahjumma!”

“You!!--” someone cut her off,

“Jane?”

They both looked back, “Sooyoung.”

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Four***____________________