Stranger-Family

Babysitting the Playboy-Luhan

Baby-sit 3: StrangerFamily

 

 

 

 

After knowing the fact that he was in a curse, he immediately went on Jane's house. *Chen said that this is where that girl live, I'll show her!* Then when he is going to knock loudly at the gate it opened and hit his face, "Ouch!!"

"Oops, sorry.. my mistake!~" Jane bowed to apologize, Luhan looked at her and pointed his index finger at her. "You!!"

"Me?? What's wrong kid?"

"Tss, don't play dumb at me!" he answered, annoyed.

*Tsk! What's wrong with this brat?* "What are you saying again?.... kid..." she lowered her head at him, you can feel that she is pissed.

"Really? You can't remember me?" he said and pulled her self to see him closer. "Wha--"

The time Luhan cornered her, (".... you really like me, don't you?")

"Luhan? But impossible!! He is this tall, and also my same age..." she stated, Luhan got pissed. "Yeah, that's too impossible but you did cursed me so... I became like this!"

"Pffft~~"

"Oy!!"

"That's an incredible joke kid! Aww~ My stomach!!~" she continues laughing, Luhan clenches his fists. "If you don't stop laughing... I'll kiss you again!" Jane stopped and looked at him. "You..."

 

--

After telling to her what happened, "Yeah, I hate you... because you stole my first kiss... But that's not enough reason to curse you."

"Really the suspect can't tell the truth."

"Agghh, so you are suspecting me?! Hugh! You deserve it!!"

"See?"

"But I'm not the one who cursed you... really." Luhan looked at her eyes, "Really! Then aside from me, who else is your suspect?"

Luhan shook his head, "I don't know... It's just you.." suddenly Jane felt like something hit her after hearing it. "Uggh, can't help it... But it is already 9:00 pm, just hurry up and leave." while shooing him away.

"Where else do you think I can go? I'm really different from my original state... I can't."

"Why? Your family?" she asked, with a little bit concern.

"No way! If my grandpa knew this, I think his condition will be worsen."

"Then... Stay at my house for a while--" *What did I say just now?!!* while covering .

"Stay? Hugh! You should let me! After all you're the one who cursed me!" back to his oldself...

"No way! I change my mind, you brat!!"

"Jane?" someone called her, they both looked who it was. "Eomma??" Luhan blinked.

"It's already this late, why are you still outside?" she noticed Luhan, "And who is this cute kid?" then smiled at him.

"Uh, he is Xi Luhan... he is my classmate--" Luhan elbowed her, "Uhh, I mean... my classmate's neighbor's cousin's son." then smiled.

"Really? How did you know him?"

"Uhh... Because of the problem regarding; who will watch over him."

"Luhan, you can stay with us tonight~"

*Eomma! Inviting the devil inside* then glared at Luhan. "Sure, ahjumma-sshi!~" he said sweetly. *Disgusting!* still glaring at him.

"Oh, you can call me mama too~" Jane hits her face, soon they all went inside.

"Eomma, you're home.. Jane, and who is that kid?" Siwan greeted. "He is Jane's classmate's.... son." she smiled.

*I explained it briefly earlier... and now only saying the shortcut*

"And he is staying with us... right, Luhan?" Luhan nodded politely, "Also you can stay here as much as you like."

"No way--" Jane immediately stopped herself, she looked at Siwan. *Oppa, go stop eomma or else, our lives will be worse like hell!*

"Sure, no problem with me~" Siwan smiled. Jane again hits her face.

 

--

Luhan scan the whole area, “This is ten times smaller than my room..” he commented. “Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Prince, for having a small room. If you can't breath then go outside and sleep at the street.” Jane answered then point out the door, “But this is enough for me..” Luhan said,
 

Jane just rolled her eyes and sighed, "Wear this... These are Siwan-oppa's old clothes, eomma hide this. They are still neat and in good state." then gave them to him. “Okay, I'll use your bathroom, witch.” he said again and went straight to the small room, “Huh? Wait!--” she tried to stop him but failed.

 

Later on,

 

The lights were already gone, *Why I end up sleeping here in the floor? * Jane thought and also a bit irritated. While on the bed, where the little Luhan is; *I've got to find who did this to me, I should return to my original body immediately! *

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Three***____________________